Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by NumberXer0 »

cdtrico wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:53 pm
DPockets wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:36 pm
CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:44 am
has anybody done any work on affection yet?
I'm with this guy as i don't want to have to grind 20+ characters to get the best ending
There's a 3dmgame trainer that has a bunch of options, one of em is max affection, the problem though is that stuff like inf ammo, max weapon arts and no cooldowns actually affect Enemy player NPC's.

Also, I just found out you can add -NoEAC to steam launch options and you can launch the game without EasyAntiCheat without any need to modify an EXE file.
Where did you find the 3DM trainer? All I can find is fearlessrevolution and fearlessrevolution, neither of which have affection. All I need is that and weapon proficiency and I'm set.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mythril
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mythril »

apajodang12 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:20 pm
cdtrico wrote:
DPockets wrote:

I'm with this guy as i don't want to have to grind 20+ characters to get the best ending
There's a 3dmgame trainer that has a bunch of options, one of em is max affection, the problem though is that stuff like inf ammo, max weapon arts and no cooldowns actually affect Enemy player NPC's.

Also, I just found out you can add -NoEAC to steam launch options and you can launch the game without EasyAntiCheat without any need to modify an EXE file.
Uh, how do you do that, exactly? I mean, adding the line -NoEAC and stuff.
None of this has worked for me either. I ran the EAC installer and it shows "install EAC" for the game so it isn't installed yet when I run the game and use enable a cheat the game will crash with a "Fatal error" (sometimes doesn't even do that) when I do anything other than teleport in town pretty much. I've tried all the various commandlines that have been used for tons of eac games to disable it and NOTHING works. I deleted (after backing up) the launcher exe before I copied over the EAC disabled launcher linked earlier. I had also played a good 4-5 hours before we even had any CE cheats figured out. I'm really not sure why I could be missing that is making it so I can't use any of the cheats.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Mythril wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 pm
apajodang12 wrote:
cdtrico wrote:

None of this has worked for me either. I ran the EAC installer and it shows "install EAC" for the game so it isn't installed yet when I run the game and use enable a cheat the game will crash with a "Fatal error" (sometimes doesn't even do that) when I do anything other than teleport in town pretty much. I've tried all the various commandlines that have been used for tons of eac games to disable it and NOTHING works. I deleted (after backing up) the launcher exe before I copied over the EAC disabled launcher linked earlier. I had also played a good 4-5 hours before we even had any CE cheats figured out. I'm really not sure why I could be missing that is making it so I can't use any of the cheats.
Try just renaming the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak. That disabled EAC for me completely. Then just change SAOFB_Launcher to SAOFB_Launcher.bak and replace the launcher with the one on the second page.

Mythril
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mythril »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:40 pm
Mythril wrote:
apajodang12 wrote:

Try just renaming the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak. That disabled EAC for me completely. Then just change SAOFB_Launcher to SAOFB_Launcher.bak and replace the launcher with the one on the second page.
Still crashing with fatal error. I did get the message that it couldn't find the dll this time when the game started but nothing else changed. I may just not be able to use them on this game.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Mythril wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:46 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:40 pm
Mythril wrote:

Still crashing with fatal error. I did get the message that it couldn't find the dll this time when the game started but nothing else changed. I may just not be able to use them on this game.
Hmm..that is strange. That's literally all I did and it worked fine. I get the DLL message and EAC is disabled. Cheats work fine, I've been using the proficiency cheat for days with zero issues. Honestly, I would delete everything, reinstall and try again. Something must have gotten messed up during the process.

Edit: Not that I trust these stupid ass clickbait sites, but apparently you aren't alone with the fatal error. Here is the supposed "fix"

Fatal Error Fix
Fatal Error is one of the issues and errors that the PC players have been experiencing. There are a few ways in which you can resolve this issue. The first thing you can do is try another version of GPU driver.

If you are using the latest driver then downgrade to a previous one or if you are using an old one then try one of the recent drivers for your GPU and the Fatal Error issue should resolve.

Also, run the game as an administrator which can potentially resolve the Fatal Error. Another thing you can try to fix this issues is to lower all the graphical setting and turn off V-sync.

Just play the game through the tutorial and once you get to save game option, exit the game and restart it. Now you will be able to turn on all the graphical settings to the max without the fear of the Fatal Error. These workarounds should resolve the Fatal Error issue for you.

You could also try turning off your AV software. That sometimes helps with my various game errors.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:32 pm
Spoiler
=
cdtrico wrote:
DPockets wrote:

Where did you find the 3DM trainer? All I can find is fearlessrevolution and fearlessrevolution, neither of which have affection. All I need is that and weapon proficiency and I'm set.
3dm is fearlessrevolution, 3dmgame is the chinese site fearlessrevolution is the author who apparently runs with 3dmgame. If you really want to visit it, click on the spoiler below but it's at your own risk.
Spoiler
just google: dl.3dmgame trainer and the first link that's in chinese directs you to the download page, beware that it's full of ads though, so have an adblocker on. (page url should be [Link]

You'll have to wade through some chinese but if you translate the page to english you should be able to find the rainer and the download link on the trainer page, which is in orange and should say something like telecom. Trainer itself should be named this:
刀剑神域:夺命凶弹 v1.1.1 二十一项修改器
In all honesty though Cheat Engine tables are much more preferable.
apajodang12 wrote:
Spoiler
cdtrico wrote:
DPockets wrote:

It's on PCGamingWiki with a tutorial and everything, tested it and it works, also properly disables online connectivity, mine stays on if I replace the exe for some reason. But it also works byright-clicking the game in steam library->Properties-> Set Launch Options and type in -NoEAC
Last edited by cdtrico on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

@Wizzardice, What anime is that gif from?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

cdtrico wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:32 pm
Spoiler
=
cdtrico wrote:

3dm is fearlessrevolution, 3dmgame is the chinese site fearlessrevolution is the author who apparently runs with 3dmgame. If you really want to visit it, click on the spoiler below but it's at your own risk.
Spoiler
just google: dl.3dmgame trainer and the first link that's in chinese directs you to the download page, beware that it's full of ads though, so have an adblocker on. (page url should be [Link]

You'll have to wade through some chinese but if you translate the page to english you should be able to find the rainer and the download link on the trainer page, which is in orange and should say something like telecom. Trainer itself should be named this:
刀剑神域:夺命凶弹 v1.1.1 二十一项修改器
In all honesty though Cheat Engine tables are much more preferable.
apajodang12 wrote:
Spoiler
cdtrico wrote:

It's on PCGamingWiki with a tutorial and everything, tested it and it works, also properly disables online connectivity, mine stays on if I replace the exe for some reason. But it also works byright-clicking the game in steam library->Properties-> Set Launch Options and type in -NoEAC
Thanks for that. I must have an older version of the trainer then, because the only fearlessrevolution one I can find doesn't have those options. I'll give it a shot.

wizzardice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wizzardice »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm
@Wizzardice, What anime is that gif from?
Plastic nee san

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

Still no exp multiplier? Is it super hard to find ?

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

I'd like to request something, probably hard seeing as there's no timers, but it's more convenience than necessity, there's a skill called Human Fortress (1/2/3), which makes it so you don't flinch when taking damage, which is absolutely the most useful thing ever when you love a photon sword +infinite health on, thing is it had a timer (I don't know how long it is) but I'd love it if this skill were on indefinitely, would it be possible to achieve this? Togo a step further, it might even be easier, but could it be possible to make buffs from skills never run out? That way on can just set the buffs you want on an wreak havoc.

Also thanks a lot for the options we have already, even though there's trainers and stuff I'm meticulously using the "Items don't decrease when crafting" and Medal scripts.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Lukacross wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 pm
Not yet, but they have it on the fearlessrevolution and fearlessrevolution trainers as an alternative.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Mythril wrote:
apajodang12 wrote:
cdtrico wrote:

Just a note, in the EAC installer there is a dropdown box. If it has not automatically detected the game you're trying to uninstall or install for, you have to pick the game in the dropdown. In this case it should be 'Sword Art Online 5' (holy shit have there really been FIVE games?!... lessee, Hollow Fragment is 1, Lost Song is 2, Hollow Realization is 3, AWvsSAO is 4.... and FB is 5, yep, 5 games holy shit...).

Once you pick the game if the uninstall option lights up, you can then uninstall it.

wizzardice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wizzardice »

Lukacross wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 pm
If you don't want to wait for a script or use a trainer you can scan for it, it's a 4-byte value but it's a little tricky to find.

I'd suggest scanning for an unknown initial value and then use the "increased value by:..." option.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

it took me less than an hour of grinding to get from 70 to 150 on extreme with the fearlessrevolution trainer. the last 3 really important things would be affection, weapon proficiency, and always guarantee legendary drop.