Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Trebs
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by Trebs »

Hamflinger wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 am
Recifense wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 pm
Thanks for the update, Recifense.

Yeah, they really changed some stuff for the 'Apocalypse' patch. (especially the FTL method and whatnot)

Looking forward to the inclusion of Unity and Troop Morale in the next updated table.
Unity is already in the table, its just under "Minimum Resources" .. alternative is to use the Table Extension that CD have made, and turn on the use of console commands and then just use the "unity x" (x is the amount of unity you want) command to get the unity.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

As far as I recall the unity pointer used to keep wandering through the various influence pointers making it a bit harder to nail down.

So instead of having a one click solution you need to pay attention and turn your brain on. What's the problem with that?

rifleman223
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rifleman223 »

The only thing I really want is the leadership limit from the table. I dont have a hard time playing 4x usually, I just personally hate the arbitrary leader limit for leading fleets and such

Allvaldr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Allvaldr »

Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm
Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 pm
Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 pm

You can use a debit card?
A what now? O.o
Debitkarte ?
You know, a card you use to access the money in your bank account. Whilst a credit card uses credit for transactions, a debit card simply uses the money in your bank account.

Unless you are suggesting you avoid all fearlessrevolution/banking. Then you must have one.
European debit cards are not usually accepted for online payments, unless the receiver is specifically set up for it. They're protected much differently from US debit cards. I can only use my own debit card with domestic online shops either, and even then only with the help of a third party app.

Trebs
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Trebs »

Allvaldr wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm
Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm
Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 pm

A what now? O.o
Debitkarte ?
You know, a card you use to access the money in your bank account. Whilst a credit card uses credit for transactions, a debit card simply uses the money in your bank account.

Unless you are suggesting you avoid all fearlessrevolution/banking. Then you must have one.
European debit cards are not usually accepted for online payments, unless the receiver is specifically set up for it. They're protected much differently from US debit cards. I can only use my own debit card with domestic online shops either, and even then only with the help of a third party app.
Ehh, thats not totally true.
In most countries you can get a debit visa card. It use the same technology as a normal visa card, except it will reject the transaction if there is not enough money in the account the card is linked to.

I'm from Denmark and have one of these visa debit cards, and I haven't found anywhere on the internet that didn't work for my card if they also took normal visa cards.

PeTTs0n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeTTs0n »

You guys should probably start an off-topic thread about the debit card things. :P
Love Reci's Patreon concept though - that it's a low amount and that it doesn't give stuff that others don't get make it seem a helluva lot more fair, will definitely jump on it.

Hamflinger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hamflinger »

Trebs wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 am
Hamflinger wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 am
Recifense wrote:
Thanks for the update, Recifense.

Yeah, they really changed some stuff for the 'Apocalypse' patch. (especially the FTL method and whatnot)

Looking forward to the inclusion of Unity and Troop Morale in the next updated table.
Unity is already in the table, its just under "Minimum Resources" .. alternative is to use the Table Extension that CD have made, and turn on the use of console commands and then just use the "unity x" (x is the amount of unity you want) command to get the unity.
Whoops, I must've misread the new contents of that table. Thanks for the reminder.

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zxeait »

Allvaldr wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm
I am from Europe.. well, the UK is still in Europe.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Ah, the pleasures of zipping around at speed and constructing ringworlds in minutes. Thanks, Reci!

Left it running the entire night and the Scourge still hasn't taken everything yet. Stupid bugs. I guess the only thing left for me to do in this playthrough is find out who's badder, the hyperlane-bound Scourge or the End of the Cycle. Fifty years, tick, tock...

rifleman223
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rifleman223 »

I've always been trying to setup the conditions right for psionics and even an AI takeover, its hilarious how some parts of the game are dictated by RNG variables still

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Hm, the minimum ressources doesn't work, or at least not as I thought it would. I'm now out of minerals and credits, and I can't find any way to change that.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Well, I came across a little bug. As soon as the End of the Cycle triggered, it was game over. Turns out, Paradox forgot to script that the starbase in the system that holds the Exile planet should also belong to the player, otherwise the exile-planet turns to whomever owns the starbase. Oops! Oh well, new game it is.

Stahlseele
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stahlseele »

Minimum Ressources works just fine for me.
Both the Total AND the per tile ones.

Logosh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Logosh »

Is there any chance you can make the Colossus Ships Shoot faster? or maybe remove its charging?
Last edited by Logosh on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Recifense »

Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

A table was updated for version 2.0.0. It is still preliminary. Some features are missing.

The game code changed a lot, so I had to re-do all my work. I have added shields and armors in God Mode (not only hull as before).

The preliminary table can be found at the first post.

I will continue working on it tomorrow (Sunday for me).

Cheers!
Hi guys,

The preliminary table was replaced by the final release. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!