HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kerxysos55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Kerxysos55 »

IM not so sure if anyone has asked this already.. but it doesnt really seem to work. I did everything I was told, i got the cheat table but I cant really tick any box at all.. meaning it doesnt work for me even though I did everything.

Any help please?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mirfah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mirfah »

Gir has the patience of a saint, I definitely wouldn't deal with this lmao

@Kerxysos55 download the new table, stamina in the old one doesn't work, so if you try to activate everything at the start it wont work at all. Alternatively you could just delete the infinite stamina script but.. Why do that when you can download the updated table?

ds105
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ds105 »

I've noticed a weird issue when using Infinite Special Weapon in conjunction with No Reload. Recoilless rifle is full-auto and doesn't stop firing unless you're holding down the fire button.

Scared the hell outta me when it first happened.

AminPoki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AminPoki »

how is the xp bug done to gain extra xp does anyone know and any medal increase !?

zezo3600
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zezo3600 »

anyone tried OP's table after the recent patch???
I get a game crash after 10min into a mission.

Beast_mode
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beast_mode »

Mirfah wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:01 pm
Gir has the patience of a saint, I definitely wouldn't deal with this lmao

@Kerxysos55 download the new table, stamina in the old one doesn't work, so if you try to activate everything at the start it wont work at all. Alternatively you could just delete the infinite stamina script but.. Why do that when you can download the updated table?
lmao

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Updated OP table with a more efficient infinite stratagems (works every time for every stratagem) and infinite health from cfemen.
Last edited by gir489 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

Has anyone done anything with finding the hexcodes for stratagems? Would like to see if I can get a list of the unreleased stratagems and play with them. I managed to grab these two from the interwebs.
MG43: 8F F3 9E 11
Patriot Exosuit: A2 8F 4F 1B
If you go to /Helldivers 2/data/game/generated_stratagem_settings.dl_bin and swap the MG43 hex with the patriot you can equip it.
Also on linux I can just boot up the game and run CE with protonhax and it just works.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

ds105 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:30 pm
I've noticed a weird issue when using Infinite Special Weapon in conjunction with No Reload. Recoilless rifle is full-auto and doesn't stop firing unless you're holding down the fire button.

working on that, i think i got the solution. will release tomorrow after testing

spaceboy227
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spaceboy227 »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:21 pm
Updated OP table with a more efficient infinite stratagems (works every time for every stratagem) and infinite ammo from cfemen.
Thanks gir I hardly post ever just wanted to thank you for your tables always!

Random Question for anyone.

I tried using the Auto attach to process in the CE settings to attach to helldivers2.exe which it does attach but I cant enable anything. When I manually attach I can enable, which manually doing it is slower. Whats the difference there? Cause auto attach would be way better if it worked.

cirnonight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cirnonight »

VladossX wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:59 am
cirnonight wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:49 am
VladossX wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:17 am

This looks like the ultimate bullying.
Same questions. Same answers.
What kind of table do you want? Can't you see that the man posted one page ago?
The previous page only had a .CT file, not the issue I encountered.
The .CT file can be opened normally and can also open the process, which delays the startup time of the detection software.

The problem now is that there is no executable file available for modification, as mentioned on page 15.
I've read through the content of each page and don't know what I missed...

Are you telling me that's not what this looks like to you?
Or you can download this file from playground ru
As mentioned earlier, there is no content in the folder \Steam\steamapps.
Because during the step of download_depot 553850 553851 405205​​ 4929983582154, Steam responded with:
"Depot download failed: error downloading manifest 405205 from cache4-hkg1.steamcontent.com/depot/553851/manifest/405205/5/6314458256721931089 (File Not Found)."
The download failed.

Regarding the "playground ru" you mentioned yesterday, I also tried, but only found a .ct file and couldn't locate the .exe game version file.

This issue wasn't mentioned in the previous 25 pages, so I believe it's a different problem.

Of course, it's also possible that the official has restricted the download of that version. For those who have already downloaded that version, consider yourselves fortunate.

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:35 pm
Has anyone done anything with finding the hexcodes for stratagems? Would like to see if I can get a list of the unreleased stratagems and play with them. I managed to grab these two from the interwebs.
If you go to /Helldivers 2/data/game/generated_stratagem_settings.dl_bin and swap the MG43 hex with the patriot you can equip it.
Also on linux I can just boot up the game and run CE with protonhax and it just works.
Bro thank you so much for this lmao. Didn't even know it was already there, just tried it and it works. If you find any other unreleased stuff please lmk

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

TikaUnas wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:28 am
IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Bro thank you so much for this lmao. Didn't even know it was already there, just tried it and it works. If you find any other unreleased stuff please lmk
I don't know how to use CE past the basics, so I don't really know how one would find strategem IDs. However if I find anything I might make a pastebin or similar for people to toy around with unreleased items. Currently I can't even find the specific values by scanning for an exact match.

ds105
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ds105 »

ds105 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:30 pm

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:44 pm
working on that, i think i got the solution. will release tomorrow after testing
It happens for the Spear launcher as well, which is 10x funnier because if you try to put it away it gibs you instantly.

...also, that same combination of scripts gives the rocket raiders full-auto launchers. It is exactly as horrifying as it sounds.
Last edited by ds105 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:21 pm
Updated OP table with a more efficient infinite stratagems (works every time for every stratagem) and infinite health from cfemen.
Cheers gir, your awesome! :D
IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Any idea how i could go about doing this? Im trying to use HxD but i havnt been able to accomplish anything :mellow: