Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by D00IVI »

weapon editor doesnt seems to work, also is there something like easier part break ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodybaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bloodybaka »

bloodybaka wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:57 am
shadowblade016 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:18 am
So I mentioned this before, this is something of an update. I have some bugged sigils in my inventory. Can't be sold, no icon/image, no trait, no name, not levels. Literally blank on every field available. I tried editing them to legit sigils so I could sell them, they aren't "new" either but I had hoped after another user's suggestion here to edit it so I could get rid of them First time it didn't work at all, they wouldn't load in the editor. I tried again just now and it loaded with nothing but blank fields that I cannot edit.

And when opened the details of another sigil in the editor then tried to go back to the blank ones the blank ones wouldn't load any more.

So my original question returns, is there any way to remove these?
Im having this issue as well, the bugged sigil appears at the bottom of the inventory list. If i scroll over it, it puts a random set of existing sigils below it in the list as well. Cant seem to modify the bugged sigil at all, think this bugged sigil appeared after editing too many sigils in 1 go.
I have found a solution to this, get your amount of obtained sigils maxed out at the cap 5000, the bugged sigil gets removed once you hit the cap. A fast method I used is to cheat in 999 curios boxes and kept opening them. good luck to anyone trying to fix the same bug I had.

Lyra Lushi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lyra Lushi »

I have found a solution to this, get your amount of obtained sigils maxed out at the cap 5000, the bugged sigil gets removed once you hit the cap. A fast method I used is to cheat in 999 curios boxes and kept opening them. good luck to anyone trying to fix the same bug I had.
[/quote]

uhm how you cheat curiou boxes? i not find a way

Vaidstone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaidstone »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:53 pm
I'll look into updating the table when I find some free time.
ty very much!

Vaidstone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaidstone »

Tempered Agito wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:12 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:15 am
Tempered Agito wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:21 am

Wouldn't the game just get really boring making yourself that OP?
That's a very dumb comment my friend. It's a cheating forum, what were you expecting?
I don't know about it being dumb, I would say it's more of reading my question more open minded. I for example made the perfect builds for all my Characters I used in the game. I did it using the table. Thats considered cheating right? Now my question was, wouldn't becoming OP just make the game boring. I mean less dodging or mastering perfect guard and dodge, fights ending quicker. U won't even get to enjoy the Characters playstyle since everyone can just be OP. To me that would just make you shelve the game alot faster since it'll just get boring quicker. Even with the perfect sigils and stuff I have on my Characters that I got using the Table, difficulties like Proud still can give me a challenge, therefore makes the game more enjoyable. Regardless everyone has their own way of enjoying a game, but doesn't mean I won't ask a question out of curiosity.
one could venture to say, that giving perfect builds to all your characters would eliminate a large portion of the game, making it boring and shelving it faster as well. drawing a line in the cheating sand conveniently where you happen to be standing is bleh.

shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowblade016 »

Mikorinian wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:41 pm
can some one teach me how to edit wrightstone ?
You have to imbue a weapon with it then edit it in the weapon editor. Which is unfortunately broken right now due to last nights update unless someone has updated the stuff for the cheat engine here.

Mirlmunir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mirlmunir »

christensennn wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:49 am
Can anyone help update this table? It does not work after 1.0.5.
Where did you get this ?

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

Mirlmunir wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:15 pm
christensennn wrote:
Where did you get this ?
An open source community. The original author has been offline for a while.
[Link]

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Meanwhile the table isn't updated, since i don't play Online, you can downgrade your game with [Link]

...to downgrade run this command but make sure you're in the directory with CMD:

...after you're in the depotdownloader's directory, create a file named filelist.txt with the game executable written on it and put in the same folder:

then run this command (don't forget to put your steam username and password):

Code: Select all

DepotDownloader -username <steamusername> -password <steampassword> -app 881020 -depot 881021 -manifest 1808374979610283646 -max-downloads 32 -filelist filelist.txt

after downloading, go to the "depots" folder and get the executable and replace with the one you have in your installation folder, PLEASE BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING THIS JUST IN CASE! then the downgrade should be done.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

christensennn wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:55 pm
Mirlmunir wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:15 pm
christensennn wrote:
Where did you get this ?
An open source community. The original author has been offline for a while.
[Link]
Yes I saw it too. I was hoping that he would update it and make quests unlimited, without having the limit of 10 quests before returning to town. Patience...

kikuxleet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kikuxleet »

protonbot1 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:04 am
the blacksmith one actually saved the level but you can't change the trait
Hmm weird it actually did for me. So here's step by step of what I did

0. Turn off autosave in options.
1. Get a V+ sigil from Siero's gacha shop.
2. In Cheat Engine, check the box for sigil editing. NO need to check any of the collapsed boxes under sigil editing section (i.e. traits, levels etc)
3. Open inventory, sigil tab, find the V+ sigil and press R3 (on PS controller) to show the trait details.
4. Cheat Engine immediately reflects on the two traits on the sigil. Edit the 2nd trait via the drop down menu. (again, when editing no need to check any of the boxes associated with whatever you're editing. i.e. traits, levels)
5. In game, back off to the sigil tab. Re-check the newly edited sigil to see that it's has the 2nd trait changed.
6. In Cheat Engine uncheck any boxes related to sigil editing.
7. In game, back all the way out of menus. Go to blacksmith and upgrade the newly edited sigil from Lv11 to 12.
8. Save the game manually. Exit to title screen, re-enter the game. Newly edited sigil is still there with the modified 2nd trait, at Lv12.

I acknowledge there has been a recent patch that I did not download since I haven't touched the game for a few days, but those were the procedures I used prior to the new patch. Unsure if the new patch altered the way how sigil trait saving worked.

protonbot1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protonbot1 »

kikuxleet wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:32 pm
protonbot1 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:04 am
the blacksmith one actually saved the level but you can't change the trait
Hmm weird it actually did for me. So here's step by step of what I did

0. Turn off autosave in options.
1. Get a V+ sigil from Siero's gacha shop.
2. In Cheat Engine, check the box for sigil editing. NO need to check any of the collapsed boxes under sigil editing section (i.e. traits, levels etc)
3. Open inventory, sigil tab, find the V+ sigil and press R3 (on PS controller) to show the trait details.
4. Cheat Engine immediately reflects on the two traits on the sigil. Edit the 2nd trait via the drop down menu. (again, when editing no need to check any of the boxes associated with whatever you're editing. i.e. traits, levels)
5. In game, back off to the sigil tab. Re-check the newly edited sigil to see that it's has the 2nd trait changed.
6. In Cheat Engine uncheck any boxes related to sigil editing.
7. In game, back all the way out of menus. Go to blacksmith and upgrade the newly edited sigil from Lv11 to 12.
8. Save the game manually. Exit to title screen, re-enter the game. Newly edited sigil is still there with the modified 2nd trait, at Lv12.

I acknowledge there has been a recent patch that I did not download since I haven't touched the game for a few days, but those were the procedures I used prior to the new patch. Unsure if the new patch altered the way how sigil trait saving worked.
oh, you using other method, im using blacksmith but not using it with new sigil, but with already used sigil. so the trait didn't saved if you do that. im using the other method for 'new sigil with the trait' because it seems lot easier for that, and it still works after patch 1.0.5, because it isn't major update

Ahooha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ahooha »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 am
Fyi, the game "supports" multiple of same weapon. Useful in case you want to keep a "legit" build and a "cheated" build on pair.
How is this done?
I'd like a new weaker weap to play with a lower level friend.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP updated.

ViwwiV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ViwwiV »

Would it be possible to have an option for items not to be consumed in all sorts of trades — or something like ignore requirements? (not sure it's an easy request though)
Last edited by ViwwiV on Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.