Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by jonaaa »

Tempered Agito wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:21 am
apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:54 pm
vudungpro01 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:37 pm
Wouldn't the game just get really boring making yourself that OP?
That's a very dumb comment my friend. It's a cheating forum, what were you expecting?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nepper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nepper »

Sigil ID - 04 EA D8 54 - Damage Cap V+
Sigil lvl - 15
Trait 1 - 60 4F 58 DC - DMG cap
Trait lvl - 15
Trait 2 - 94 46 9A E6 - Guts
Trait lvl - 15

A new item is anything marked with "!" right? I will use it, and nothing will save. Am I missing something?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

vudungpro01 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:11 am
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:27 pm
justtyrr wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:01 pm

Tried looking it up on Nexus, looks like the mod was taken down cause the page is inaccessable, at least for me
Or you could just follow my guide [Link]
I finally did it. Actually all you need to do is edit the file "skill_status.tbl". Being a lazy person, I skipped steps 1 to 8 and started right from step 9 in your instructions. To get the skill_status.tbl file, I went to the nexus mod website and downloaded any skill mod there. Then I edited it following the instructions above from step 9.
My guide meant to explain the entire process and not just downloading some files off nexus and edit. If the game is updated and nobody post the updated 'data.i' anywhere, you will have to do it yourself from step 1 and that's what my guide is for

ded0123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ded0123 »

Anyone here have all terminus weapons unlocked and is willing to send me a copy of their save file?

my Current save file has the "Unable to load save" message

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

Tempered Agito wrote:
apollo1 wrote:
vudungpro01 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:37 pm

Cam you add Quick charge -99% time, and autorevive 2 second please :)
Updated it with -

Quick Charge- increased charge rate and increased damage
throw- throw damage increased
low profile- increased
stun power- increased

This will probably be the final version. I dont see any other unique sigils that are worth editting that trainers and tables cant already do.
Why do you think isekai anime, One punch Man, Dragonball Z, action films like John Wick/Rambo/James Bond, etc are so popular?. Its because men enjoy power fantasies. I play games not for its challenge, but to exploit the game world as much as possible and to live like a God inside that game world. NPCs shall bend their knee to me as I crush their souls and dominate them effortlessly. To me, thats fun as heck. I highly disagree with Saitama, blowing people away with one punch/one shotting NPCs is fun as hell.

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

apollo1 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:54 am
Tempered Agito wrote:
apollo1 wrote:

Updated it with -

Quick Charge- increased charge rate and increased damage
throw- throw damage increased
low profile- increased
stun power- increased

This will probably be the final version. I dont see any other unique sigils that are worth editting that trainers and tables cant already do.
Why do you think isekai anime, One punch Man, Dragonball Z, action films like John Wick/Rambo/James Bond, etc are so popular?. Its because men enjoy power fantasies. I play games not for its challenge, but to exploit the game world as much as possible and to live like a God inside that game world. NPCs shall bend their knee to me as I crush their souls and dominate them effortlessly. To me, thats fun as heck. I highly disagree with Saitama, blowing people away with one punch/one shotting NPCs is fun as hell.
LOL! You had me laughing with this. Hahaha. But yeah, games are meant to be something we enjoy. I feel this website (i've been lurking here since 2017) offers more options and enables us to enjoy games in a more robust and fleshed out way.

kikuxleet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kikuxleet »

Nepper wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:24 am
Sigil lvl - 15
Trait lvl - 15
Trait lvl - 15

A new item is anything marked with "!" right? I will use it, and nothing will save. Am I missing something?
Before you pump the sigil to Lv15 with the cheat table, I believe you need to first actually upgrade the sigil once at the Blacksmith, from Lv 11 to Lv12, then it should save. That's what I did and saved every time.

Nepper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nepper »

kikuxleet wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:51 am
Nepper wrote:
Sigil lvl - 15
Trait lvl - 15
Trait lvl - 15

Before you pump the sigil to Lv15 with the cheat table, I believe you need to first actually upgrade the sigil once at the Blacksmith, from Lv 11 to Lv12, then it should save. That's what I did and saved every time.
Doing this saves the Level, but not the actual traits themselves for me. Is there something more specific about the sigil that i am unaware of?

protonbot1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protonbot1 »

Nepper wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:21 am
kikuxleet wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:51 am
Nepper wrote:
Sigil lvl - 15
Trait lvl - 15
Trait lvl - 15

Doing this saves the Level, but not the actual traits themselves for me. Is there something more specific about the sigil that i am unaware of?
here the video if u want.
[Link]
yes, there is 2 different route, the blacksmith one actually saved the level but you can't change the trait, the other route or method , is from knick shop sigil transmute, you need to find your iv-v+ sigil then edit it in ur inventory and change the trait and level, then don't close the menu just straight save it and relog. voila.
Last edited by protonbot1 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowblade016 »

KamikiKamui wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:14 pm
Can anyone do a update 6? I am bad at these kind of things, I can't fix it myself.
The overmastery editor and Sigil editor is not working for me. After I close the game it will all get reverted. It had work for me before and I just can't find out what the problem is.
For the sigils I follow this written by ded0123, you will find it on page 28 of this topic. It hasn't failed for me yet and it works just as well on a 1 trait sigil as a 2 trait one. A couple extra notes about this tho. Make sure the sigil has the "new" tag on it before you modify it. And if you want a 2 trait sigil you must modify one that is 2 traits to begin with. Or it won't work. As is stated below.

>Get a Sigil via Transmute

>I make sure that the Transmuted Sigil has "+" therefore having 2 traits (2 Traits baseline is important)

>I Edit the "Sigil ID" into whatever i want e.g. "Damage Cap V+" whose Sigil ID is "04 EA D8 54"

>Make sure that the first Trait is the same as the new Sigil name which is "Damage Cap" whose Trait ID is "60 4F 58 DC"

>Use the drop down menu to select the secondary trait, this can generally be whichever you want but i stay away from the character specific traits and
solo traits like Elemental and Stout Heart

>Change all the levels to whatever you want it to be at

>Click all the boxes under sigil editing in the table

>Unclick them and hit Save

As for overmastery editor, I suddenly can't get it to work either. I did it earlier today and it stuck now it won't stick after multiple attempt and I don't know why. So if anyone can answer this I would be grateful.

EditL I got overmastery to work. I followed the youtube guide posted by protonbot1 earlier in the this topic. You can find it on page 44.

Basically load up cheat engine open the thing for overmastery, roll a fresh roll on overmaster, edit what you want but DON'T check the boxes to lock anything. Go back to game and switch tabs/pages w/e to refresh the page and it should take effect. Save, exit, reload to see if it stuck. this worked for me.
Last edited by shadowblade016 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

silvazorfox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silvazorfox »

why does my weapon editor won't active?, already restart the game and the cheats still cant check/activate it. can someone help me?

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

I think weapon editor isn't working after the new patch...

shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowblade016 »

Yeah weapon editor isn't working for me anymore either. And I used it just a couple hours ago. And since there was an update since then that seems to be the case. I haven't tested the other editors or options though.

exz1tar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exz1tar »

Max level sigil isnt working either

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

Can anyone help update this table? It does not work after 1.0.5.
Attachments
granblue_fantasy_relink_assist_can_use_everywhere.CT
(2.51 KiB) Downloaded 155 times