Phoenix Point

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phoenix Point

Post by Atros »

First the Csimbi's table worked, then the game crashed and when I tried to use it again, first the tactical part had stopped working and when I tried the redo tutorial trick, not only didn't I get the tactical part to work, but also the other sections stopped working... WTF.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Played this game again.
I updated my previous table for v1.20.1 on Steam.
There are some new features, like diplomacy editing. This requires some hints: 1. enable script, 2. open diplomacy screen in game, 3. enable "Show me!" script, 4. edit values and 5. disable script (do not leave it enabled), 6. repeat when needed.
The rest of the additions should be self-explanatory. Be mindful that Tactical Pause gets disabled by default - no more interruptions when baddies are spotted.
I fixed a crash for fall damage, there might be some others that will still crash.
Good luck!
Attachments
PhoenixPointWin64.CT
(87.23 KiB) Downloaded 319 times

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:34 pm
Played this game again.
I updated my previous table for v1.20.1 on Steam.
There are some new features, like diplomacy editing. This requires some hints: 1. enable script, 2. open diplomacy screen in game, 3. enable "Show me!" script, 4. edit values and 5. disable script (do not leave it enabled), 6. repeat when needed.
The rest of the additions should be self-explanatory. Be mindful that Tactical Pause gets disabled by default - no more interruptions when baddies are spotted.
I fixed a crash for fall damage, there might be some others that will still crash.
Good luck!
Thanks for the table but i have an issue, i have the same version as you, v1.20.1 on steam but the script "Phoenix Point AOB script; tactical" refuse to activate, the rest is okay. Any idea ? :(

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

acecel wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:29 am
No clue mate, sorry. Works for me.
Right-click the script and see what it says - maybe try cleaning up that code from the script and rest will work.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:27 pm
acecel wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:29 am
No clue mate, sorry. Works for me.
Right-click the script and see what it says - maybe try cleaning up that code from the script and rest will work.
I really don't understand, i even manage to find and try on a EGS and GOG version and same issue on either of them. The first two script activate well but the third doesn't.
The message say :
<<Error while scanning for AOB's : aobTacFactionChecker

Error: Not all results found>>
Can you do a file verification on steam or reinstall the easier for you, and you are not on a beta version or something ?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Here is what look like the bloc of code that the aobTacFactionChecker is scanning :

As you can tell there isn't anything exactly the same as what you are searching for in the script, at the end there is a bloc
40 0F 94 C0 48 0F B6 C0
that is there too but what should be before it isn't.

And this function is exactly the same on both GOG and EGS version on top on my steam version, they all have this exact same bloc of code.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

acecel wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:54 am
Here's the code from the Steam release, you can see my injection point below.
Yours is clearly different - might be worth a shot - see what happens before cmp eax,00000100.
The only thing that happens in this code is that we check for 0 (player faction) and then save the pointer to that faction so we can use it in other code. In the Steam build rax contains the faction here: movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+78], before this instruction is executed.
I'd do a break&trace and see which register contains the correct faction and then adopt the code accordingly.
As long as you store the player faction to pTacFactionPlayer, things will work.
Does that help?

Code: Select all

PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI: 55                             - push rbp
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+1: 48 8B EC                       - mov rbp,rsp
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+4: 48 83 EC 30                    - sub rsp,30
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+8: 48 89 75 F8                    - mov [rbp-08],rsi
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+c: 48 8B F1                       - mov rsi,rcx
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+f: 48 8B 46 28                    - mov rax,[rsi+28]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+13: 48 8B C8                       - mov rcx,rax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+16: 83 39 00                       - cmp dword ptr [rcx],00
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+19: 48 8B 80 B0 00 00 00           - mov rax,[rax+000000B0]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+20: 48 8B C8                       - mov rcx,rax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+23: 83 38 00                       - cmp dword ptr [rax],00
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+26: 49 BB D0 39 AB 40 22 02 00 00  - mov r11,PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Levels.TacticalLevelController:get_CurrentFaction
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+30: 41 FF D3                       - call r11
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+33: 48 8B C8                       - mov rcx,rax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+36: 83 39 00                       - cmp dword ptr [rcx],00
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+39: 48 63 40 78                    - movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+78]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+3d: 83 F8 01                       - cmp eax,01
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+40: 40 0F 94 C0                    - sete al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+44: 48 0F B6 C0                    - movzx rax,al
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+48: 48 0F B6 C0                    - movzx rax,al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+4c: 40 88 45 F0                    - mov [rbp-10],al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+50: 48 63 46 68                    - movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rsi+68]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+54: 3D 00 01 00 00                 - cmp eax,00000100
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+59: 75 10                          - jne PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6b
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+5b: 0F B6 45 F0                    - movzx eax,byte ptr [rbp-10]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+5f: 85 C0                          - test eax,eax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+61: 40 0F 94 C0                    - sete al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+65: 48 0F B6 C0                    - movzx rax,al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+69: EB 02                          - jmp PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6d
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6b: 33 C0                          - xor eax,eax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6d: 48 8B 75 F8                    - mov rsi,[rbp-08]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+71: 48 8D 65 00                    - lea rsp,[rbp+00]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+75: 5D                             - pop rbp
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+76: C3                             - ret

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:57 am
acecel wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:54 am
Here's the code from the Steam release, you can see my injection point below.
Yours is clearly different - might be worth a shot - see what happens before cmp eax,00000100.
The only thing that happens in this code is that we check for 0 (player faction) and then save the pointer to that faction so we can use it in other code. In the Steam build rax contains the faction here: movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+78], before this instruction is executed.
I'd do a break&trace and see which register contains the correct faction and then adopt the code accordingly.
As long as you store the player faction to pTacFactionPlayer, things will work.
Does that help?

Code: Select all

PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI: 55                             - push rbp
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+1: 48 8B EC                       - mov rbp,rsp
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+4: 48 83 EC 30                    - sub rsp,30
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+8: 48 89 75 F8                    - mov [rbp-08],rsi
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+c: 48 8B F1                       - mov rsi,rcx
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+f: 48 8B 46 28                    - mov rax,[rsi+28]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+13: 48 8B C8                       - mov rcx,rax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+16: 83 39 00                       - cmp dword ptr [rcx],00
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+19: 48 8B 80 B0 00 00 00           - mov rax,[rax+000000B0]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+20: 48 8B C8                       - mov rcx,rax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+23: 83 38 00                       - cmp dword ptr [rax],00
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+26: 49 BB D0 39 AB 40 22 02 00 00  - mov r11,PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Levels.TacticalLevelController:get_CurrentFaction
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+30: 41 FF D3                       - call r11
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+33: 48 8B C8                       - mov rcx,rax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+36: 83 39 00                       - cmp dword ptr [rcx],00
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+39: 48 63 40 78                    - movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+78]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+3d: 83 F8 01                       - cmp eax,01
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+40: 40 0F 94 C0                    - sete al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+44: 48 0F B6 C0                    - movzx rax,al
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+48: 48 0F B6 C0                    - movzx rax,al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+4c: 40 88 45 F0                    - mov [rbp-10],al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+50: 48 63 46 68                    - movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rsi+68]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+54: 3D 00 01 00 00                 - cmp eax,00000100
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+59: 75 10                          - jne PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6b
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+5b: 0F B6 45 F0                    - movzx eax,byte ptr [rbp-10]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+5f: 85 C0                          - test eax,eax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+61: 40 0F 94 C0                    - sete al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+65: 48 0F B6 C0                    - movzx rax,al
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+69: EB 02                          - jmp PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6d
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6b: 33 C0                          - xor eax,eax
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+6d: 48 8B 75 F8                    - mov rsi,[rbp-08]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+71: 48 8D 65 00                    - lea rsp,[rbp+00]
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+75: 5D                             - pop rbp
PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+76: C3                             - ret
Huge thanks for this very detailed answer :wub:
To be honest i am a huge newb regarding assembler but i will try my best with what you explained later today and will come back to you tomorrow.

Thanks again ;)

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

acecel wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:36 pm
Have a look-see at the call at PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+39.
I suspect it's the same thing, just without inline expansion (build was optimized for size, not speed).
If it's a one-liner call, chances are good it will be used by other classes, too.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:41 am
acecel wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:36 pm
Have a look-see at the call at PhoenixPoint.Tactical.Entities.TacticalActorViewBase:ShouldRenderUI+39.
I suspect it's the same thing, just without inline expansion (build was optimized for size, not speed).
If it's a one-liner call, chances are good it will be used by other classes, too.
Thanks for the advice.

I tried multiple things yesterday, but none worked, when i thought i had fixed this issue another one pop up, it's so strange. I even tried to use an older version of your table with an older version of the game (v1.13) and i had the same issue, while i had used your table in the past without any problem so i have no idea what's going on, i have never seen something so strange :mrgreen:
And even on the older version only the combat script doesn't activate, the rest seems to works well.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

acecel wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:54 pm
when i thought i had fixed this issue another one pop up, it's so strange
No, they are all there, but CE stops only on the first error, so you will always get just one until you will have fixed it.