Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Clara3 »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:02 am
DisTeal wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:13 am
It's not letting me check the box for Craft material to apple. When right clicking it, it says Error while scanning for AOB.

lmrlmax wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:49 am

50900113 : Patchwork Dress

STEP TO CHANGE ITEM:

Code: Select all

1. After you activate Craft Data
2. Open Craft Menu
3. Click Any Recipe [Recommended to click Top Left Recipe]
4. Result Item ID in Cheat Engine will change
5. Edit Result Item ID to Item you want [You can see Spreadsheet]
6. Click Random Recipe [You can Click Recipe under Top Left Recipe]
7. Top Left Recipe will changed to your wanted Item
8. Click Top Left Recipe
9. Craft
10. You will get your wanted Item
And for the castle, wishing well and kitchen level, I don't know about that too because I just discovered that and looks important and I still early in the game.

I used pirated game but can use online service and create ID, let see if my account can get banned. You can get unreleased content to if you want, ex: maleficent wing, pizza planet.
It's broken for Retail release.

Honestly, go get fearlessrevolution and use the "Items don't decrease" option, then just make sure you have the stuff usually used to make Iron Bars and just swap that out for the premium items etc and craft it. It's easier that way
Hello, everyone! I just discovered the game and have installed a cracked version with online access but I have the same problem as the person above. My game is the 1.8.7 version and it's incompatible with the CT posted here (by the way, thank you so much for such wonderful work!).

I'm trying to craft some premium items but it doesn't let me change the ID for the ones I want to craft. I followed the instructions that lmrlmax gave to Rubyelf :

FOR CRAFT DATA SCRIPT
  • 1. Enable Mono Feature
  • 2. Click Memory View, then Press CTRL+G
  • 3. Search "Meta.CraftWithRecipe.GetRelevantInventory"
  • 4. Then scroll down searching for "mov rax,[rbx+48]"
  • 5. Click on "mov rax,[rbx+48]" -> CTRL+A -> SHIFT+CTRL+A -> OK -> OK
  • 6. Copy AOB
  • 7. Right Click on the script "Craft Data [Activate > Craft Table > Click Any Recipe]" -> Change Script
  • 8. Paste AOB -> OK
  • 9. Save on Cheat Engine
But it isn't working. Is there anything else I should do?

I would appreciate any help, cheers!

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Hi, this is the problem I'm having when I go to edit to the item I'm wanting it's not letting me type in a code of that item am I doing something wrong?
Clara3 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:21 am
LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:16 am
Hello I am new to mods I have downloaded the cheat sheet and set it up but how do I change the number of the item I'm wanting to craft ? Also I can't find the spreadsheet with numbers can someone help please ☺️
MilfSquirter wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:03 pm

i have the legit steam copy of the game and the apple craft does not work but the craft change does i now have paid for skins/items thank you <3 also moonstones is just VISUAL correct but maybe there is a way to spawn moonstone chests?
Hi! I'm also a noob, I'm about to post my own question but I can answer yours :)

The spreadsheet is here: [Link]
Use CTRL+F to look for the item you're interested in.

And you need to follow these steps to craft the items you want in your game:

STEP TO CHANGE ITEM:

2. Open Craft Menu
8. Click Top Left Recipe
9. Craft

Clara3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clara3 »

LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:26 pm
Hi, this is the problem I'm having when I go to edit to the item I'm wanting it's not letting me type in a code of that item am I doing something wrong?
Clara3 wrote:
LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:16 am
Hello I am new to mods I have downloaded the cheat sheet and set it up but how do I change the number of the item I'm wanting to craft ? Also I can't find the spreadsheet with numbers can someone help please ☺️

Hi! I'm also a noob, I'm about to post my own question but I can answer yours :)

STEP TO CHANGE ITEM:

2. Open Craft Menu
8. Click Top Left Recipe
9. Craft
Ah! That's exactly the issue I'm having. It's because our game version (at least mine) is the latest: v1.8.7 and this Cheat Table was made with a previous game version so some of the scripts aren't compatible. I know there is a way to fix it, something like the steps I explained in my message above but I haven't been able to make it work yet.

Let's wait to see if someone helps us.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Clara3 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:44 pm
LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Clara3 wrote:

STEP TO CHANGE ITEM:

2. Open Craft Menu
8. Click Top Left Recipe
9. Craft
Ah! That's exactly the issue I'm having. It's because our game version (at least mine) is the latest: v1.8.7 and this Cheat Table was made with a previous game version so some of the scripts aren't compatible. I know there is a way to fix it, something like the steps I explained in my message above but I haven't been able to make it work yet.

This one works for me, and I am on retail version :)

The only thing that does NOT work is "Weeds Give Memory" - the other memory ones all work, except that. Also changing the materials to apples etc doesn't work, you have to use other materials or use the "move item to 90" to give yourself a lot of Iron/Coal so you can just use that to craft the items (override the first slot in the crafting window, you will see it requires coal/iron to make things, but instead of iron bars, you're creating what you put in the ID).

It's a bit of a mess, but it does work for me, I am also on the latest version.
Attachments
Disney Dreamlight Valley3.CT
(317.54 KiB) Downloaded 392 times

DisTeal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DisTeal »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:12 pm
Clara3 wrote:
LuNaATr1Xx wrote:

The only thing that does NOT work is "Weeds Give Memory" - the other memory ones all work, except that. Also changing the materials to apples etc doesn't work, you have to use other materials or use the "move item to 90" to give yourself a lot of Iron/Coal so you can just use that to craft the items (override the first slot in the crafting window, you will see it requires coal/iron to make things, but instead of iron bars, you're creating what you put in the ID).

were you able to do the flower [make flower always dry]? It keeps crashing for me.

Clara3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clara3 »

Rubyelf wrote:
Clara3 wrote:
LuNaATr1Xx wrote:

Hi, Rubyelf! Thank you so much for trying to help. I'm only really interested in the "Craft Data" script so I can get the previous Star Path items.

I downloaded the CT you attached but it still doesn't let me change the item ID. I'm going to do a run down of the steps I do in case what I'm doing wrong is something really obvious since this is the first time I'm using Cheat Engine:
  • 1. I open my game
  • 2. I open Cheat Engine
  • 3. Select DDV as process
  • 4. Open the cheat table
  • 5. Click on "Craft Data [Activate > Craft Table > Click Any Recipe]" and an "X" appears
  • 6. Go to my game and open my craft table
  • 7. Select the first recipe "Iron Ingot"
  • 8. Go back to Cheat Engine and Right click on Result > Item ID
  • 9. Click on Change record > Address (Aand it doesn't let me change the ID inside the red box I show in the screenshot) :cry:

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

Clara3 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:49 am
  • 9. Click on Change record > Address (Aand it doesn't let me change the ID inside the red box I show in the screenshot) :cry:
Why are you trying to change the address? If you want to change the item ID you have to edit the value

Clara3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clara3 »

bpx wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:52 am
Clara3 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:49 am
Why are you trying to change the address? If you want to change the item ID you have to edit the value
You're the best. Thank you so much! I had such a facepalm moment, I never even thought about changing the value I thought that was like the number of items or something :lol:

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

DisTeal wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:06 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Clara3 wrote:

were you able to do the flower [make flower always dry]? It keeps crashing for me.
I honestly don't know why it is, it is not crashing for me, you are on retail and using the latest version right?

DisTeal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DisTeal »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:52 am
DisTeal wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

I honestly don't know why it is, it is not crashing for me, you are on retail and using the latest version right?
yeah, I am on retail latest version. maybe it was because it was raining in game?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

DisTeal wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:41 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:52 am
DisTeal wrote:

yeah, I am on retail latest version. maybe it was because it was raining in game?
That could be it, it was not raining for me, try when it's not and see what happens.

yo5001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yo5001 »

Hey guys,

I was wondering something, I hacked a orchid bird with the crafting cheat, so it gave it to me in the inventory, but it isn't unlocked in the collection.
And I'm now feeding it non-stop with the critter timer to 0 hack, and it just won't unlock in the collection (probably because I have it in the inventory)

I've tried setting up a new craft with the orchid bird as a material, but the game says I don't have any (0/1).

Do you guys have any idea how I could fix things ?
A way to unlock it directly in the collection or to delete it from inventory ?

Thanks in advance.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys im desperate, i did the "eternal sundrop charm" for rapunzels quest but somehow lost it, can someone tell me the ID so i can craft it again?
I think i was using cheat table the same time doing the quest and when i tought i was going to craft the item i crafted other thing and the item dissappeared.

Can someone help me so i can finish this quest? Or theres a way of concluding the quest using cheat table?

autumnj1x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by autumnj1x »

Does anybody have the Item id list spreadsheet? I tried going through the post to find it and unfortunately couldn't see anything.

User091621
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by User091621 »

Does anyone have the Item ID's for the expansion flowers?