Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PittePat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Post by PittePat »

fleadog99 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:59 am
By the way, for the Clan points. Each "tick" mark is 300 "points". Count how many "tick" marks you have search a value between current "tick" mark and next "tick" mark. Then purchase something and search decreased by however many "tick" marks it costs. Example: if an item shows 2 "tick" marks then search decreased by 600. Should show 4 values. Change all 4 to 9000 and click freeze. No more Clan worries.
thanks a lot ! worked great

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

PittePat wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:22 am
fleadog99 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:59 am
By the way, for the Clan points. Each "tick" mark is 300 "points". Count how many "tick" marks you have search a value between current "tick" mark and next "tick" mark. Then purchase something and search decreased by however many "tick" marks it costs. Example: if an item shows 2 "tick" marks then search decreased by 600. Should show 4 values. Change all 4 to 9000 and click freeze. No more Clan worries.
thanks a lot ! worked great
A little help please if possible
1. What's the address ? 4byte? Float?
2. Did you chose the process or the program
3. I tried to follow it but may have botched it since it didn't return any results for me. Like for example does this mean that this has 4500 points?

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

Djossi09 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:48 pm
Thank you, BlackPanda, for the great table. However, the new version does not work with the resource editor and clan favour. Could you please fix this?

Hey there,
First of all thank you for your support on BMC!

Just to be sure tested it when the update came out, and it still works as it should! (run again just now as well) my hook function's did not change. :)
if your problem still persist, could you send some details on BMC?
(make sure you check the Resource Editor before pressing play on the main menu)

Cheers.
Last edited by blackpanda on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

addictedevil wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:09 am
blackpanda wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:31 pm
So i have made some progress :)
Hooked and added a Resource Editor (on the other version)

But let me give you something as well, Choose one:
skill points | clan favors | Parts | RDA duty tags

(most voted will be added into this version)

Next up, i will try my luck with free item crafting and or inventory
clan favor all the way
Will add this to the free table, during the weekend.
Cheers.

Tobjac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tobjac »

Hi there, for some reason I can't get the clan favor thing to work.... neither with the hook nor with the description with searthing value in between... any can help with what i might be doing wrong?

also switched the "afop_plus" into just "afop" dont know if thats the issue...

With the Cheattable the other things work but only clan favor seems to have issues...

axazol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by axazol »

deleted..

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

blackpanda wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:00 am
Djossi09 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:48 pm
Thank you, BlackPanda, for the great table. However, the new version does not work with the resource editor and clan favour. Could you please fix this?

Hey there,
First of all thank you for your support on BMC!

Just to be sure tested it when the update came out, and it still works as it should! (run again just now as well) my hook function's did not change. :)
if your problem still persist, could you send some details on BMC?
(make sure you check the Resource Editor before pressing play on the main menu)

Cheers.
yeah wrote to you on bmc

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

ok I think there might be a problem? I tried the clan favor and maxed it out at 9k so no big deal I left it at that and didn't spend any of it and closed the game but when I came back in the clan favor is now zero. Another is that after editing the Clan favor I can't get anything from the Na'vi, like I can select and "buy" the item but it does not appear in my inventory so may I know what may be wrong? cuz essentially I just lost all the clan favor I got

Ps. I still attached it to the process and not the exe so I am very lost

m00npie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by m00npie »

Great table, thanks!
Do you have any idea how to add tokens/get store items? I see a lot of sweet stuff in the store but I don't know how to retrieve the item id's.
Have a nice day!

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

Finally got it to work as for context I am using the pro version. First thing I did was use the clan favor pointer to find out what my current amount is i then checked the resource editor to see if it has any of the same value so when I found 2 items that are of the exact value I changed said values for both and finally got it to work. For me at least it was under heavy hunting arrow and heavy flame arrow why its like that I have no clue but it works for me now

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

MisterE1995 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:53 am
Finally got it to work as for context I am using the pro version. First thing I did was use the clan favor pointer to find out what my current amount is i then checked the resource editor to see if it has any of the same value so when I found 2 items that are of the exact value I changed said values for both and finally got it to work. For me at least it was under heavy hunting arrow and heavy flame arrow why its like that I have no clue but it works for me now
Yep it seems that if you use cloud save (or for any other reason, the resource table may set up differently)
Glad it works now, the free clan favor version here is rather to edit the price of an item to 0. (not perfect, will try a different approach when i have time)

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

m00npie wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:16 pm
Great table, thanks!
Do you have any idea how to add tokens/get store items? I see a lot of sweet stuff in the store but I don't know how to retrieve the item id's.
Have a nice day!
Hey there, thanks :)

Regardless of (we like or dislike ubi as a whole),
i won't ever make features that harm revenue!

Cheers.

MisterE1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MisterE1995 »

blackpanda wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:03 pm
MisterE1995 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:53 am
Yep it seems that if you use cloud save (or for any other reason, the resource table may set up differently)
Glad it works now, the free clan favor version here is rather to edit the price of an item to 0. (not perfect, will try a different approach when i have time)
Eeyup honestly that's the only cheat I really need XD game play wise it's sufficiently easy enough to go through :) although if I may ask what does the crafting override do? A bit of an odd question to ask i know but I don't seem to see any changes on what it's suppose to do. Like I have it ticked but no clue what it does since it does not behave like free crafting

m00npie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by m00npie »

blackpanda wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:06 pm
m00npie wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:16 pm
Great table, thanks!
Have a nice day!
Hey there, thanks :)

Regardless of (we like or dislike ubi as a whole),
i won't ever make features that harm revenue!

Cheers.
That's fair, have a nice day!

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

does not work on version 1.02
it would be useful to create equipment for free