z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by AkimboDK »

doket wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:09 am
can anyone tell me the items uuid for Gauntlets of Hill Giant Strength, the Blood of Lathander and Bloodthirst. i cant seem to find them in the 1st post items uuid list. thanks...

Code: Select all

d90abf24-3c4e-4bbf-84aa-def05ca9962a = Blade of the First Blood
96a35552-0c05-4df0-9974-2a8f142e4be6 = Blood of Lathander
9481aa27-ce9c-414c-84ff-5e974fd64d89 = Gauntlets of Frost Giant Strength
There is no Bloodthirst, and the gauntlets are Frost Giant, not Hill Giant, you are thinking about the potion lmao.
but Blade of the First Blood is Orin's dagger, if that is the one you were looking for.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

doket wrote:
can anyone tell me the items uuid for Gauntlets of Hill Giant Strength, the Blood of Lathander and Bloodthirst. i cant seem to find them in the 1st post items uuid list. thanks...
look up the items on bg3 dot wiki, near the bottom of the properties section you will see UID and UUID, click on them and you will get what you need

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

doket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doket »

AkimboDK wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:58 am
doket wrote:

d90abf24-3c4e-4bbf-84aa-def05ca9962a = Blade of the First Blood
96a35552-0c05-4df0-9974-2a8f142e4be6 = Blood of Lathander
9481aa27-ce9c-414c-84ff-5e974fd64d89 = Gauntlets of Frost Giant Strength
There is no Bloodthirst, and the gauntlets are Frost Giant, not Hill Giant, you are thinking about the potion lmao.
but Blade of the First Blood is Orin's dagger, if that is the one you were looking for.
thank you...

doket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doket »

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:43 am
doket wrote:
look up the items on bg3 dot wiki, near the bottom of the properties section you will see UID and UUID, click on them and you will get what you need

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]
thank you too...

Shubiniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shubiniell »

styr wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:13 pm
ravenhead.sb wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:14 pm
How would one go about adding the awakened buff/passive on a character? The only thing I have found was this and it does not work with the normal add feat/passive script.
new entry "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h17566e31g76ddg41d8gafe5gb617ae1c8677;1"
data "Description" "h02c55962g989ag4901ga98cg8fcf76a9a120;1"
data "Icon" "PassiveFeature_CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "Properties" "Highlighted"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpellVariant(IsTadpolePower(),ModifyUseCosts(Replace,BonusActionPoint,1,0,ActionPoint))"
new entry "CRE_GITHINFIRMARY_AWAKENED"
type "StatusData"
data "StatusType" "BOOST"
data "DisplayName" "hf443e71fg360eg41a1g8cf6g795e04378569;2"
data "Icon" "statIcons_CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "Passives" "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "StatusPropertyFlags" "DisableOverhead;DisableCombatlog;ApplyToDead;IgnoreResting;DisablePortraitIndicator;BringIntoCombat"

Keep in mind I am an absolute dumbass when it comes to CE
Actually this does work, thank you SO SO much for posting the UID of [Link]!! All you have to do is modify one of the cheats that add a feat via right clicking on them and clicking on Change Script and doing a little copy-pasting.

For example, I am using the zanzer cheat table. After loading my save and opening up console commands, I go to the 'Passive/Feats Cheats' section. Right click on the Immune to Disarm cheat and hit Change Script. A box will pop up that has these lines of code:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "ImmuneToDisarm"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
All you have to do is erase the part inside the quotation marks and copy-paste the passive's name into it's place. It should then look something like this:

{$lua}
passive = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]
Hit OK, and then enable the cheat. Voila, you now have the zaith'isk passive on your selected character!

However, since the script above will remove the passive when you unclick it, you can either close CheatEngine directly and reload the cheat table, or delete the [DISABLE] line and everything below it during Change Script. This will make it so you actually keep the passive when you un-click the cheat. There's probably some other way to do it as well.
Dear, did you know the code and where to add the Loviatar's Love Buff?

Thanks!

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

Shubiniell wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:14 am

Thanks!
Loviatar's Love ID is GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN

You'll have to edit your cheat table yourself, but if you can copy-paste it is a breeze. I usually modify Immune to Disarm cheat since that is the first one listed.

{$lua}
passive = "GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN"
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]

Shubiniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shubiniell »

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:21 am
Shubiniell wrote:

Thanks!

You'll have to edit your cheat table yourself, but if you can copy-paste it is a breeze. I usually modify Immune to Disarm cheat since that is the first one listed.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]
Thanks alot!

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi all does anyone have the issue where the common and reactions tab disappear from the spellbook? i'm just wondering if this is a game related issue or something from the cheat table? (this issue started happening after patch5) ???

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:45 am
hi all does anyone have the issue where the common and reactions tab disappear from the spellbook? i'm just wondering if this is a game related issue or something from the cheat table? (this issue started happening after patch5) ???
No, it is a mod issue. update your mods.

jkllkj123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jkllkj123 »

I'm trying to get the Battered Lute UUID but it isn't on the wiki, do you know how I can get the item code for it?

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:43 am
doket wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

jkllkj123 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:38 am
I'm trying to get the Battered Lute UUID but it isn't on the wiki, do you know how I can get the item code for it?
Whew boy this was a doozy. The normal item spawning code did not work, so I went digging through the table and tested this UUID on the Testing Stuff / Item Scripts section, specifically the "Equip Item" cheat. Keep in mind that this script will spawn and then equip the lute.

UUID: S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc

Here's the code you can copy-paste after using Change script and getting a popup window:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
local item = "S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc"
SetArgToString(0, player)
SetArgToString(1, item)
SetArgToLong(2, 1)
SetArgToLong(3, 1)
SetArgToLong(4, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("Equip")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]

Shubiniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shubiniell »

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:21 am
Shubiniell wrote:

Thanks!

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]

Tried as you wrote, but didn't work -

i've seen another post to do this:

status = {
"GOB_PENITENT",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN_ACTIVE"
}
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)

but where i need to put this?

Thanks

jkllkj123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jkllkj123 »

:!: :!: :!: WOW great work. Thank you so much, saved me like 3 weeks of playtime. Literally a hero. :!: :!: :!:
styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:27 pm
jkllkj123 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:38 am
Whew boy this was a doozy. The normal item spawning code did not work, so I went digging through the table and tested this UUID on the Testing Stuff / Item Scripts section, specifically the "Equip Item" cheat. Keep in mind that this script will spawn and then equip the lute.

UUID: S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc

Here's the code you can copy-paste after using Change script and getting a popup window:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
local item = "S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc"
SetArgToString(0, player)
SetArgToString(1, item)
SetArgToLong(2, 1)
SetArgToLong(3, 1)
SetArgToLong(4, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("Equip")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

Shubiniell wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 pm

Tried as you wrote, but didn't work -

i've seen another post to do this:

status = {
"GOB_PENITENT",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN_ACTIVE"
}
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)

but where i need to put this?

Thanks
So, the UID I gave was correct! But for some reason it is extremely buggy and causes crash to desktop every time I've tried.

Alright I found another way to add this, though it does not use CheatEngine. This other method shouldn't take long at all, and if you use mods already it might only take you a couple of minutes.

Are you running BG3SE? If not download it [Link] Or better yet, just download the [Link] Once you have the BG3 Mod Manager running you can click on Tools -> "Download & Extract the Script Extender.." and that should automatically install BG3SE for you. Be sure to set the Game Data Path and Game Executable Path in Settings -> Open Preferences, otherwise the game won't launch.

Once all that is done installing, hit Go -> 'Launch Game'. You should get the BG3 Script Extender Debug Console popping up before the main BG3 program goes fullscreen.

Now load your game, and once that's done, select the character you want to receive Loviatar's Love. Now alt-tab and bring up the BG3 Script Extender Debug Console. Copy and paste this onto the command line:

Osi.ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN", -1)
The first time you do this and hit enter, you may see something like Entering server Lua console. S>> When this happens, just copy and paste the code again and hit enter. This time you should finally get the buff! I tested it myself a few times. Here's how it looks when I've finished:

Last edited by styr on Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Hey Styr, what's the ID for BOOOAL's Benediction/Blessing permanent buff? To use with the Osi.ApplyStatus command. (It's the one that gives you Advantage against bleeding enemies)