Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Post by DrummerIX »

I have a basic option ready for Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC). I will work on more as I have time.

Options so far:
Damage Mod (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Mult, Enemy Healing Mult, Hero Damage Mult, Hero Healing Mult, HeroCannotDie)
Infinite Battle EP
Infinite CP, Max CP on Hit
Max Bravery Points (5)
Overdrive Multiplier/Instant Overdrive
Infinite Items/Set Minimum Item Amount
Infinite Turns Left (Allies, Positive Status Effects)
Add Positive Status Effects (Allies, When Adding A Status Normally)
Infinite NG+ Points
Infinite Fishing Attempts
Always Have Moebius Effect For Item Range
Always Have Megalith HP/EP/CP Regeneration Effect
Always Have Magius Arts Area Effect
Fast Link EXP (Bonding Events)
Fast Link EXP (Battle)
EXP Multiplier
Multiply Stats On Equip
Pointers for Mira, Sepith Crystals and Sepith (All Types), Angler Points (Current and Cumulative)
Pointers for Bonding Points, Current Rank, AP and Bonus AP
Inventory Editor
Orbment Editor
Character Editor

EDIT1:
Sorry for the first table being buggy. I think I have things working okay now. I tested some more in the first area. I added Infinite EP and Infinite CP and Max CP On Hit in this update also. I'm removing the initial file which was buggy.

EDIT1.5:
EXP Multiplier was same from Cold Steel 1, so I put it in this update. Most other things changed too much for me to quickly port it, but I'm still looking for things.

EDIT 2:
I have basic pointers for Mira, Sepith Crystals and Sepith in this update

EDIT 2.5:
I put in option for Infinite Items or Set Item Amount, Infinite Fishing Attempts and Pointers to Current and Cumulative Angler Points in this update.

EDIT 2.75:
TheByteSize's original option for Fast Master Quartz Leveling only needed some minor modifications. It's in this update. It basically gets you to Level 5 Master Quartz in very few battles.

EDIT 3:
I couldn't sleep, so worked on another option. I have Multiply Stats On Equip working but it affects everyone. I haven't ported over code to apply to Rean only, but that setting is there. It just doesn't do anything at the moment.

EDIT 3.5:
Worked on porting over some more pointers. I have Last Selected Master Quartz Level and EXP, Orbment Editor and Inventory Editor in this update. You have to view the respective areas in the game to update the pointers.

EDIT 4:
I added Infinite Turns Left Positive Status Effects (Allies).

EDIT 4.5:
I added Max Bravery Points in this update. I have most things ported over. Looks like it takes some time to get bonding points in the game but someone found their address already.

EDIT 4.75:
Big thanks to the people who provided save games and Elrkonig for the address to bonding points. I have Bonding Points pointer in this update. I also have the list of Item ID's added to a dropdown in the Inventory Editor in this update.

EDIT 5:
I have Fast Link EXP for Bonding Events in this update.

EDIT 6:
Most things have been ported over from the table for Cold Steel 1. I added Current Rank, AP and Bonus AP Pointers. I also added in Add Bonus AP To Quests When You Complete Them. It makes getting S rank easier. I'd say the table is very close to complete unless I can think of more ways to improve on things.

EDIT 6.5:
I came up with Fast Link EXP (Battle) in this update.

EDIT 7:
I ported over the Character Editor in this update. Apply To Rean Only in the Multiply Stats On Equip now works correctly.

EDIT 7.5:
I found something for adding positive status effects. It basically adds all positive status effects to an ally when you add a status normally. So the first recipe item for instance adds MOV Up. If you use the item with the option on, it adds all other positive status effects.

EDIT 8:
I found an Overdrive Multiplier or Instant Overdrive option in this update. Enjoy!

EDIT 8.25:
Minor update. I changed some things with Add Positive Status Effects (When Adding A Status Normally) to let you modify some things such as number of turns and the power of the effects. I also added in the dropdown's for Orbment Editor per request.

EDIT 8.5:
I found time for one more option. Always Critical Hit for Allies. Enjoy!

EDIT 8.75:
Updated Bonding Points and other pointers for the update on February 17, 2018.

EDIT 9:
I think I have something for Always Have Moebius Effect For Item Use + Range. It's working for me on most characters, but it seems if you have a Water based MQ equipped, it doesn't work quite right. I may look at improving it when I have time, but here it is for now. I also updated Infinite Turns Left option with the option to not use custom power's.

EDIT 9.25:
Minor update. I modified how I pull in Bonding Points and AP Pointers to help with future updates and it should work for those staying on version 1.0 I believe. I'm removing EDIT 9, but the Moebius Effect option is still there.

EDIT 9.5:
Fixed a issue with God Mode affecting some enemies. I hope it's working for everything now. I also added in some more positive status effects the Infinite Turns will affect.

EDIT 9.75:
Fixed an issue with Infinite Turns Positive Effects that caused negative effects to be infinite also.

EDIT 10:
Fixed issue with Always Critical Attack when doing Divine Knight Battles. Now during those battles, you must hit the correct spot like normal before it will critical, but in regular battles, the always critical still works.

EDIT 10.5:
I put in Always Have Megalith HP/EP/CP Regeneration Effect and Always Have Magius Arts Area Effect options by popular demand. Enjoy! I'm removing EDIT 10, but the fix for Always Critical is in this one also.

EDIT 10.75:
I attempted to fix Magius Effect. It's working for most everyone now, but I think it still only affects Line type arts. Not sure what else I'm missing for it.

EDIT 11:
Put in Infinite NG+ Points.

EDIT 11.5:
Updated for version 1.2 around March 2, 2018.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 11.5 file (Fixed for 1.2 update around March 2, 2018)
(92.99 KiB) Downloaded 874 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 11 file (Infinite NG+ Points)
(92.09 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 10.75 file (Fixed Magius Effect)
(91.26 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 10.5 file (Added Always Have Megalith and Magius Effects)
(90.65 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 9.75 file (Fixed Infinite Turns Positive Effects)
(89.12 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 9.5 file (Fixed God Mode Affecting Enemies)
(89.09 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 9.25 file (Added Always Have Moebius Effect For Item Use)
(88.51 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 8.75 file (Fixed Pointers for Update on February 17,2018)
(85.55 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 8.5 file 9 (Always Critical Hits for Allies)
(85.49 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
ed8_2_PC_US.CT
EDIT 8.25 file (Minor Update with DropDowns for Orbment Editor)
(84.25 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:14 am, edited 28 times in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Post by Noire Blackheart »

That was very fast, it just came out, anyway thanks for the table but i can't test it yet, iv not finished first one.

Nappytime
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Nappytime »

These only seem to work on some enemies. I've had good results with helm scorpions and the first boss, but the other prologue enemies were either unaffected or made unkillable.
Last edited by Nappytime on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

Nice. I couldn't manage to get the in-battle CP working, the values just revert whenever I try to alter the values I get from scanning. Right now I'm only using CE to scan for Master Quartz EXP and boosted that to get Force to level 5. Any idea if you'll be able to get EP and CP working quickly, if they are implemented similarly to the first game?

storm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by storm »

Thanks for making the table first off! Secondly trying to get one hit kills to work but after turning it on it will work for 1 battle after that it reverts to normal and then crashes the game.

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

Think is possible to make a code to unlock NG+ without completing the game first, so we can do the new dungeon and extra stuff on the first playthrough ?

Thanks for the quick table btw .

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the testing results. I released it without testing too much, so I'll look at these issues and try improving things and testing some more before next release.

andonovmarko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andonovmarko »

klais wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:46 pm
Think is possible to make a code to unlock NG+ without completing the game first, so we can do the new dungeon and extra stuff on the first playthrough ?

Here you go: [Link]
Put in: "C:\Users\<your username>\Saved Games\Falcom\ed8_2".
Load the first slot for NG+

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

andonovmarko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 pm
klais wrote:

Ty very much good sir :D

Draconias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Draconias »

I tried with enabled god mode and worked so far... but as toval activatetd his magic (analyze) the game chrashed after the spell ended.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I have things working better with EDIT 1. Let me know if you still have problems.

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Post by israelssilva1989 »

andonovmarko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 pm
klais wrote:

i would love a code for this. because i have my 100% save data from the cold steel 1, i will be missing my girl choice alisa :cry: :cry: :cry:

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:14 pm
I think I have things working better with EDIT 1. Let me know if you still have problems.
Activated the code on a random battle. Then loaded up a save game and fought the first boss. Then I fought the Divine Knight battle that followed.

Infinite EP and Infinite CP both worked perfectly, so I can more or less confirm those work.

I have no interest in God Mode so I won't be testing those, but otherwise it works just fine. Great job, man, and in day 1 too.

EinZwei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EinZwei »

Amazing job! Thank you very much!

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Post by israelssilva1989 »

i have access to the japanese audio files, just in case someone want it

Mod Edit: That's nice, but you can't post/link them here.