Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nbghty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by nbghty »

I think i bricked something on my account with MobRespawn.

When I watch my "Respawn Time" in IdleonToolbox, it's written that i have NaN% while fighting, because the multi from Merit is NaN% (my Kills Per Hour is also NaN). Mob seems to still respawn, and i can kill them rn.

When i type the command "gga MonsterRespawnTime" a huge text spawn in the Injector.
Keys go from 0 to 70801, that seems to be a lot for me.
Any idea on how to fix that ?

ilosys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilosys »

So I was screwing around with the refinery and managed to create two glitched items, a bunch of one that's completely blank and blocks me from taking the salts out of the refinery; while also simultaneously being completely stuck inside the output box and is unable to be moved. Another glitched in my inventory instead, blocks me from quickly placing items in storage and also cannot be moved. Can anyone help me delete such items? If so, thanks! :P

theprayingking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theprayingking »

Sorry if this has already posted in this thread before, but can someone help me with this please.

Whenever I open the game with 'InjectCheatsF5.exe', the window just stays stuck on the 'Initializing cheats ingame' step forever.
I can't enter the game as well

I've tried reinstalling, reopening and so on, but nothing has worked yet.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

theprayingking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theprayingking »

theprayingking wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:47 pm
Sorry if this has already posted in this thread before, but can someone help me with this please.

Whenever I open the game with 'InjectCheatsF5.exe', the window just stays stuck on the 'Initializing cheats ingame' step forever.
I can't enter the game as well

I've tried reinstalling, reopening and so on, but nothing has worked yet.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Okay, I was kinda stupid.
Verifying the integrity of game files in steam fixed the issue

scruffy4386
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scruffy4386 »

I seem to be unable to use Divintiy Pearls above lvl 50 with the injector. I have tried with wide candy both on and off, also with no other cheats but those two activated and still no love. I did find the section in n.js where i made the edit manually. this string will find where you change 50 to whatever you want. "50 > c.asNumber(a.engine.getGameAttribute("Lv0")[0 | a.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")]) && 16"
Still id love to figure out adding it to the injector properly. I made the selection so long to be certain folks find the right one as there is a lot of mess in that silly file.

Also from boredom, I made updates to the capbag, section of the bulk drop dictionary section of cheats.js because I wanted the newest bags.
cheats.js desired changes
// 2) All storage chest boosters
invstorage:["InvStorage1","InvStorage2","InvStorage3","InvStorage4","InvStorage5","InvStorage6","InvStorage7",
"InvStorage8","InvStorage9","InvStorage10","InvStorage11","InvStorage12","InvStorage13",//"InvStorage14",
"InvStorage15","InvStorage16","InvStorage17","InvStorage18","InvStorage19","InvStorage20","InvStorage21",
"InvStorage31","InvStorage32","InvStorage33","InvStorage34","InvStorage35","InvStorage36","InvStorage37",
"InvStorage38","InvStorage39","InvStorage40","InvStorage41","InvStorage42","InvStorageC","InvStorageF","InvStorageS",//"InvStorage99"],
// 3) All item bag capacity boosters
capbag:["MaxCapBagT1","MaxCapBagT2","MaxCapBagT3","MaxCapBagT4","MaxCapBagT5","MaxCapBagT6","MaxCapBagT7","MaxCapBagT8","MaxCapBagT9",
"MaxCapBag1","MaxCapBag2","MaxCapBag3","MaxCapBag4","MaxCapBag5","MaxCapBag6","MaxCapBag7","MaxCapBag8","MaxCapBag9","MaxCapBag10",
"MaxCapBagTr0","MaxCapBagTr1","MaxCapBagTr2","MaxCapBagTr3","MaxCapBagTr4","MaxCapBagTr5","MaxCapBagTr6","MaxCapBagTr7","MaxCapBagTr8",
"MaxCapBagM1","MaxCapBagM2","MaxCapBagM3","MaxCapBagM4","MaxCapBagM5","MaxCapBagM6","MaxCapBagM7","MaxCapBagM8","MaxCapBagM9","MaxCapBagM10",
"MaxCapBagB0","MaxCapBagB1","MaxCapBagB2","MaxCapBagB3","MaxCapBagB4","MaxCapBagB5","MaxCapBagB6","MaxCapBagB7","MaxCapBagB8","MaxCapBagB9",
"MaxCapBagS0","MaxCapBagS1","MaxCapBagS2","MaxCapBagS3","MaxCapBagS4","MaxCapBagS5","MaxCapBagS6","MaxCapBagS7","MaxCapBagS8",
"MaxCapBagFi0","MaxCapBagFi1","MaxCapBagFi2","MaxCapBagFi3","MaxCapBagFi4","MaxCapBagFi5","MaxCapBagFi6","MaxCapBagFi7","MaxCapBagFi8","MaxCapBagFi9",
"MaxCapBagF3","MaxCapBagF4","MaxCapBagF5","MaxCapBagF6","MaxCapBagF7","MaxCapBagF8","MaxCapBagF9",
"MaxCapBagMi6","MaxCapBagMi10","MaxCapBagMi7","MaxCapBagMi8","MaxCapBagMi9"],
Thanks for this terrific program, I use it way more than I should.
Last edited by scruffy4386 on Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

UwUPomf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UwUPomf »

can someone help me find the value i need to edit to change plants picked

scruffy4386
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scruffy4386 »

UwUPomf wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:51 pm
I am uncertain what you mean by that (plants picked). Using chrome debug, you can find gaming sprout. Within that array you can change sprout level and type. spot 1 is the type and spot 3 is the level of mutation of said sprout. hopeful someone more intelligent has a better idea. For context to you I'm at 15.4k plants picked on that site
Last edited by scruffy4386 on Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

UwUPomf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UwUPomf »

theres a stat that shows total number of plants picked by the player, but i cant find it in any of the gaming stuff.

edit: toolbox will show the number picked, but i cant find the value to edit

UwUPomf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UwUPomf »

scruffy4386 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:26 am
UwUPomf wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:51 pm
I am uncertain what you mean by that (plants picked). Using chrome debug, you can find gaming sprout. Within that array you can change sprout level and type. spot 1 is the type and spot 3 is the level of mutation of said sprout. hopeful someone more intelligent has a better idea. For context to you I'm at 15.4k plants picked on that site
thank you for checking, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction

UwUPomf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UwUPomf »

Tindal wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:57 am
troljan123 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:19 pm
On Idleon Toolbox there is statistic showing"Total Trashed Cogs" and "Total Plants" picked is there any way to edit it since it take your account data?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[0][2][1]=# - cogs
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[0][4][3]=# - plants
thank you!

agilebee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by agilebee »

What is the command to unlock draconic cauldrons on more of my cauldrons? I only have 1 rn

jyshben
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jyshben »

I have a question, I can't use the
  • command, I can only try the items that need to be dropped letter by letter

jyshben
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jyshben »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:15 pm
Dread122113 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:29 pm
Spoiler
Doh!

Ok so I bricked my game (sort of). Because there really isn't (Yet!, I am thinking about working on this lol) a guide on what the cheats do i was experimenting with the "class" command. Because you can get the sub-commands of commands by typing something like "asdf" behind the command, well - I typed "class asdf" in the terminal and well my "class description" changed to "0", lmao. I tried changing it back to class Beginner" to no avail, so after I typed that I tried zoning, well big mistake. The game froze up and now I cannot load the terminal with the game, only way the game will load up is without the cheats injected xD.

So anyone know how to fix this or is that account now soft bricked because I cant log in to that account with the cheats loaded.

Im gonna try some experimenting now that I have had some sleep and my brains working better today lol.

I will report back in later.

Oh, a few things I found about the cheats.

1. The mini-games, although you can cheat them into failing/losing you (mining/chopping) you get no exp but you get drops. Not sure how the mechanism behind this works, but - you can play the mini-games forever until you turn them off, however when you DO turn them off you get the drops (i think it caps on what you get) but no exp, not sure if that's WAI or not. Not a big deal, just wondering about that.

2. The forge production tab, although it insta-makes (32 million speed hehe) the items in production and you can infinite claim them, is it possible to either A) not have them made instantly (maybe just normal speed?) and on the "Buy Points" tab you can buy points with no cost (i was wanting to build up the exp and the capacity but its locked while the cheat is on, and only way to buy points is normal) or B) not have the items instantly made (just normal speed) and the points you buy never decrease? Not sure if this would make it seem more legit or not at the server side, but maybe the server would catch that your forge production speed is at 32 million points and might be a little "sus"? Any way, just wondering about that as well.

3. Back to the "class" command, is it possible to set "class" as something where you can ONLY enter a valid name like "Barbarian, Warrior, Mage...etc" so that others wont brick their characters/accounts? Just a suggestion.

Also I am strongly considering putting together a guide or a text file which explains all the commands in order to contribute to this glorious project, seems like people (ESPECIALLY Creater0822 as well as others!!!) have dedicated an immense amount of time to this project and its free, (my benefit of this project is being able to have a test account to have maxed builds to see what the most efficient build is without having to play a build for months or years in order to get this info so this is a big help to me!), so the least I can do is contribute somehow. I will keep everyone up to date on this.

And before I close I want to say thanks to everyone here who has already contributed into creating this gorgeous monstrosity, I am pretty smart but I dont think I could ever have fathomed the amount of collective intellectual power that has gone into this project, and its awesome to see a community of like-minded people who like to tinker with stuff like this all come together to achieve a goal. Thanks all for everything you have done so far, I cannot stress this enough!

Will check back later for replies, I know this was sort of a long-winded post, everyone be safe and have a great day! :)

Edit: Well, "Abilitybar" command also bricks characters, second character bricked now, lol cannot zone out of starting town.

Guess I will start making junk email accounts just to test these commands. :)

Also, I tried searching for "abilitybar" with this site and it forces me to use google, google CHANGES my search criteria from "abilitybar" to "ability bar" and i get a bunch of searches that are 100% irrelevant. So I am trying to search for these commands rather than do ctrl+F through 62 pages of this thread, so im trying not to bug people, but finding out what these commands do isnt easy at this stage lol.

If Lava would have made it where we can friggin delete characters this would be easy but I see how that could be abused, but since this game is barely an MMO and more of a glorified chat client and single player game, thats kinda moot. Oh well :)
It definitely makes me happy seeing the research you've done! Yeah, it has unfortunately not been well documented which commands are dangerous. Seeing that this happened with the class command I've indeed realized that there definitely lacks the proper classification of which commands have sub-cummands, and which commands' next argument is directly a parameter.

The best I can do right now in terms of time is making a quick classification right here, and add the link of this post to the main post that contains my Google Drive link. A small amount of cheats I list here are currently unreleased yet, as I went on hiatus before they were perfected.

Should be 100% safe cheats, except don't drop a Flesh Reaper or you could get shadow banned real quick:
  • exit = terminating the console as well as the game, only works in my forked version.
  • cheats = show a list of commands.
  • drop = the item dropping cheat that takes 2 parameters, param1 = the item id and param2 = the amount you want dropped, which defaults to 1 if the second parameter is left blank. See the list and search commands that comes later.
  • spawn = a monster spawning command with 2 params. Param1 is the monster id and param2 = the amount you want to spawn, which defaults to 1. The list and search commands are again useful in using this cheat.
  • unlock = See note 1. Not every single sub-command is capable of being disabled, and those that cannot be disabled won't be called when you execute unlock. There is a known issue that this command never shows its sub-commands, which I have not fixed yet. So unfortunately you'll have to open cheats.js in your favorite text editor to read what the sub-commands are.
  • bulk = a bulk item dropper with plenty of pre-defined item collections to drop. This cheat isn't future proof, so when Lava adds new cards to the game you obviously wouldn't get those new cards with bulk yugioh.
  • minigame = a cheat that nullifies game attempt reduction. This cheat has sub-commands where each correspond to a minigame.
  • w1 = See note 1. As the name suggests, this command is a collection of several W1 related cheats.
  • wide = See note 1. A collection of cheats account-wide cheats, as well as a few random cheats that I didn't want to be separate.
  • cauldron = See note 1. As the name suggests, all the cauldron related cheats.
  • w3 = See note 1. Yup, you know the drill, this is a W3 cheat collection.
  • noob = commiting suicide, e.g. setting your hp to 0.
  • nullify = equivalent to executing w1, wide, cauldron and w3 for anybody as lazy as me.
Cheats that are safe against account bricking, probably not safe against shadow ban:
  • godlike = See note 1. Similar to unlock, not every sub-command can be disabled, hence wouldn't execute if you don't include the correct keyword. This cheat may not be exactly 100% safe against a shadow ban.
  • equipall = Any class and any level can equip any equipment so again, it may not be safe against a shadow ban.
  • upstones = an upgrade stone related cheat. Sub-command rng should be 100% safe, but sub-command use could result in a shadow ban.
  • restore = A pretty dull one that holds three sub-commands: save, item and card. Some of my cheats e.g. equipall, upstones, godlike food, godlike speed and godlike card couldn't be disabled, as they directly modify a value (unlike Proxy cheats). Thus came this command, that's been designed to "restore" these directly modified values to an earlier point. The command restore save is meant to be executed directly after the game's been loaded, where after you can use any of the earlier-mentioned cheats that cannot be disabled normally. For example when you feel like disabling equipall, you'll execute restore item, which ofc also disables upstones etc since those itemDefs modifications are also reset. Notice that if you run (or re-run) restore save after activating one of those cheats, you will not have the ability to reset to default during the same run (you'll have to restart the game).
  • class = a class changing command that takes a singular numerical parameter, e.g. the class id. Use this in combination with list class to choose which class you'd like to turn into. (Yes I've protected this cheat by disallowing non-numeric parameters)
Information providing commands, these are obviously all safe as you're not doing anything with the game:
  • search = a definition lookup tool with several sub-commands followed by the search query (which supports spaces). For example, you can do search item flesh r and it'll return the item id and full item name.
  • list = a command that shows lists of entire data definitions, for example item, monster, class definitions (and many more). It is recommended to Ctrl + L to clean the console before executing one, where after you can highlight & copy/paste it into notepad.
  • gga & ggk = Get Game Attribute and Get Game Key, which allow you to look into some of the game's variables during your gameplay. See note 2 and 3. For example gga OptionsListAccount 26 tells that you're shadow banned if the return value doesn't equal zero. Get Game Key only returns the object's name or Array index and doesn't give the value, which is often useful because of readability.
  • egga & eggk = Evaluate Get Game Attribute and Evaluate Get Game Key. These two commands aim for the same goals gga and ggk, but offer absolute freedom of invoking whatever game variable you'd like to see in its plain JavaScript form. See note 4 about aliases. As such, egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] is equivalent to gga OptionsListAccount 26. As gga and ggk share a known issue (see note 3) things like egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("PlayerHP") can come in handy. Furthermore, egga/eggk aren't limited to just game attributes within bEngine, as there are many more script variables they can read.
Absolutely dangerous cheats with moderate chance of account bricking and ofc definitely shadow banning:
  • lvl = a cheat with many sub-commands that directly alter level values, hence could be absolutely dangerous on your account. Look into cheats.js to see what sub-commands it supports.
  • setalch = This is quite a good cheat, as it allows you to directly set the level of all bubbles (of whatever color) to your desired level, e.g. setalch orange, green, purple, yellow. Similarly, the sub-command vial changes every single vial lvl to your desired value xD
    Even better: The sub-commands color and liquid can directly set the amount inside their respective cauldrons (yes setalch liquid also sets the unreleased 4th one, which is perhaps a bit dangerous xD), and thus solving the NaN liquid issue.
    The final sub-command upgrade sets all four upgrades to your desired value, for all eight cauldrons.
  • abilitybar = a command that allows you to manually define which abilities you want on which bar. This game has currently shown two visible ability bars, whereas in datastructure there exists ten. The first parameter is a numerical value defining which one of the 10 bars you'd like to invoke. followed by up to 6 ability ids. Use in combination with list talent, to search through the full talent lists for whatever ability-talent you'd like. This command is HIGHLY DANGEROUS.
  • wipe = as the name suggests a command that wipes things. See note 5. The most popular sub-command is obviously wipe ban, but there are more.
  • fix_save & fix_write = respectively allowing you to save and write a game attribute, which could eventually save your already-bricked account, or could do MASSIVE harm. See note 5.
  • chng = by far THE MOST DANGEROUS command I've made, which allows you to outright execute JavaScript, for example using raw JS code to assigning values to variables.
Note section:
  1. A cheat that holds sub-commands, where cheats can be disabled by re-executing. These cheats that can be disabled can all be executed at the same time by executing command without sub-command. Executing this cheat with any non-defined sub-command returns a list of valid sub-commands, unless stated otherwise in the respective cheats' description.
  2. When this command is executed without arguments, it'll return all the game attributes along with the game attribute's name. Or in case of ggk, it'll return a a list of game attributes, without flooding your console with massive amounts of text.
  3. gga and ggk share a common bug where game attributes that are non-lists/iterable (such as a singular numerical value) cannot be displayed properly. For example gga PlayerHP and ggk PlayerHP will cause a TypeError, despite the actual attribute exiting just fine.
  4. Some very-frequently-used objects are defined as alias to reduce typing:
    bEngine = this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine
    CList = this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists").h
    Don't be afraid to add your own aliases into cheats.js as you see fit.
  5. I do not recommend using this command unless you must & know what you're doing!
I have a question, I can't use the
  • command, I can only try the items that need to be dropped letter by letter

bumistro
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bumistro »

agilebee wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:18 am
What is the command to unlock draconic cauldrons on more of my cauldrons? I only have 1 rn
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[123]=3

is49
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by is49 »

How would I change the amount of pet crystals I have? There doesn't seem to be a value.
Edit: nvm theyre server side