z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Azura_Zaraki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Azura_Zaraki »

The ability stat script isn't working, it isn't loading values when I save.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aether1us
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aether1us »

i wonder if its possible to change a characters origin to the Dark Urge for example, without selecting it atВ character creation ? :/
UPD: i figured out how to do it myself.

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

The "Set Minimum Roll" function still leads to crashes to desktop in certain situations (reproducible). Like when you hover with the mouse over certain items. :(

somnorici123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by somnorici123 »

The "Set Minimum Roll" function used to do that before patch 4 as well. There are certain situations where the game will always crash if you have that enabled.

allmarshall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allmarshall »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:10 am
allmarshall wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:24 pm
Can anyone give me some quick help? Well... maybe not so quick, i think.

So, I have no idea about modding or anything like that. But I've been discovering recently that I love downloading mods and then editing them to make them a little more balanced. All I do is: decompile the file (.pak) and then edit the scripts.

However, because I have NO experience, I am left in the dark about some things. Like, for example, the situation I currently find myself in: I'm using a mod in which several rings are added to the game and one of them would go very well with the "Bliss Spores" status, a temporary buff like "Morninglord Radiance".

I would like to know how I get the IDs of passives and buffs like these. If there is a script in the game files where all these passives, buffs and the like are located, as they are in the mod scripts, or something like that.

It would also help me a lot to know the ID of the "Bliss Spores" buff.

For example:

- "Morninglord Radiance" buff ID is: CRE_MAG_LATHANDER_PUZZLE_BOON
- "Heroes Feast" buff ID is: HEROES_FEAST

Some are easy to determine, like Heroes Feast, or Fly (FLY), but others are not (I would never imagine MRadiance's ID), but knowing the ID's in the scripts, then I could even use the cheat engine (or at least I could, before patch 4) and edit the passive/feat script and add this ID and then boom!! effect/buff applied.

It would be a great help!
This is not a modding forum, utilize fearlessrevolution or such, there is a huge modding comunity with modding tutorials.
Moreover there is a ton of UUID databases on the net, just search.
Being extremely honest but without wanting to be disrespectful or seem a little impolite or rude, but I came here with the intention of asking for help with something that is related to this cheat table, since both are used together and, my main interest, is to use the cheat table. As far as I know, whether making a mod or making a cheat table, the basis is the same. Scripts and more scripts being edited. What I'm looking for is directly related to this, since it's something I will be using alongside the command console. So, don't tell me that this isn't the right place for me to ask my question.

It's not your obligation to answer me, whether you have the answer or not, and not even to tell me something like "look it up on the internet" since it's something I've already been doing. If you have the answer and want to respond, that would be great. If you don't have it, that's okay too. But if you don't have one and you want to add an answer that simply doesn't add anything, what's the point in answering? Honestly, my question implies something that not only me but many people on various other sites are also looking for, be it mod sites or script/cheat table sites.

Thank you for the answer, but it helps a lot if you don't get in the way. Your answer didn't help me at all. I'll be really happy if someone has the answer to this, but I also won't be upset if I don't find the answer. But it's unpleasant to receive a response from someone who has nothing to do with telling me to look elsewhere.

allmarshall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allmarshall »

The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:27 am
its still a shame that even with all these modding tools at our disposal, there's no way to permanently keep "immunity" type resistances, it would of been nice to RP as something fiery, but not being immune to fire really ruins it, and I mean like having the immunity persist across saves/loads/death/long rest.
I think it's something a little boring to do, but I believe this is really possible through a mod that can be easily added to the game.

For example, there is a mod that modifies a Karlach feature (the one where she consumes a soul coin and then bursts into flames). In the scripts of this mod, it is somewhat easy to understand the lines where it adds this feature as an activatable and deactivatable passive for it and, in addition, it also adds resistance or immunity to flames, depending on the variation of the mod you download.

Taking this as a base, it's a bit boring but it's still possible to edit it so that the passive is applied to all characters which, instead of just adding fire resistance, adds resistance to everything, be it just elements or even different types of damage, such as piercing, cutting, etc.

If you want this mod to see for yourself, just search on the most popular mod platform (I don't know if I can say its name here) and search for "Fireproof Karlach". And, if you want to decompile to have access to the scripts using Notepad++, you can use the "ExportTool" tool (or Islib) that decompiles .pak files on Norbyte's github.

I hope I helped in some way!

Norbyte pak descompiler
[Link]

BoshyBoshington
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BoshyBoshington »

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work on getting things up and running

Aprcom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aprcom »

Hi am having an issue using the cheat table.
When i load it it will not let me click the console command.
I get an error about the aob

[Link]
[Link]

Any help would be appreciated.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

allmarshall wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:50 pm
Being extremely honest but without wanting to be disrespectful or seem a little impolite or rude, but I came here with the intention of asking for help with something that is related to this cheat table, since both are used together and, my main interest, is to use the cheat table. As far as I know, whether making a mod or making a cheat table, the basis is the same. Scripts and more scripts being edited. What I'm looking for is directly related to this, since it's something I will be using alongside the command console. So, don't tell me that this isn't the right place for me to ask my question.

It's not your obligation to answer me, whether you have the answer or not, and not even to tell me something like "look it up on the internet" since it's something I've already been doing. If you have the answer and want to respond, that would be great. If you don't have it, that's okay too. But if you don't have one and you want to add an answer that simply doesn't add anything, what's the point in answering? Honestly, my question implies something that not only me but many people on various other sites are also looking for, be it mod sites or script/cheat table sites.

Thank you for the answer, but it helps a lot if you don't get in the way. Your answer didn't help me at all. I'll be really happy if someone has the answer to this, but I also won't be upset if I don't find the answer. But it's unpleasant to receive a response from someone who has nothing to do with telling me to look elsewhere.
Sorry, I did not get it from your post, it seemed like a cry of a lost modder - try to go through the post, there is even no mention of table, only modding ;).

I guess you did not understand my answer (last sentence) so let me rephrase it - buff is one of things which is in many BG3 databases (often referred as UUID databases, as every "thing" in BG3 has it own unique number (ID)). So if you are looking for those, my answer is the same - search - as there are many of such databases (webpages, excel sheets whatever you call it). Do not expect anyone to have all of BG3 information in head :).
good luck

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Aprcom wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:27 pm
Hi am having an issue using the cheat table.
When i load it it will not let me click the console command.
I get an error about the aob

[Link]
[Link]

Any help would be appreciated.
Please add vital information - game platform (GOG / Steam), game version, table version.

babdacool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by babdacool »

Sorry if this has already been said but the table isn't working

I can't even click or activate anything. Most of them just load for a bit and do nothing

yeewesley
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yeewesley »

babdacool wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:16 pm
Sorry if this has already been said but the table isn't working

I can't even click or activate anything. Most of them just load for a bit and do nothing

go to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&start=5865#top
download the script by Zanzer. Tested and working

PepsUS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PepsUS »

HenryEx wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:16 pm
unREAL wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:16 pm
Reaper1222 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:40 pm
need to wait for someone to update the table(s) because patch broke them
I looked into the table and I think we are f*cked ... Larian f*cked us...
USUALLY I would find the command/console instance If I do a "IntegerSum" string search -> scan for the result - 0x8 -0x20 - 0x10 ... but since newest update ... nothing.

This means they have changed REALLY MUCH on the structure of the game .. or they finally removed all the console commands.

Larian does NOT want that you or me can use the console ...Read this:
viewtopic.php?p=307312#p307312

So anyone should expect the worst ... console commands could be dead forever ... I swear I hate game devs every day more ...
Calm down, satan.

I'm not gonna look into all the codes because i don't know how they were made and how to find the code structures that changed, i'm hoping someone else will. Especially for the DLC ones, and the Last Item Moved / Dropped codes, because these were very useful.
But i took a very short look (10 minutes) at the most important one, which is console commands, and had to only very slightly (a single byte different) alter the search mask, and then change like three lines of code in the script to make it work again.

Open the Console Commands script, Ctrl+A to select everything, delete it, then replace it with this:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(console,$process,81 E2 FF FF FF 01 4C)
alloc(newmem,$1000,console)
alloc(cmdCode,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr0,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr1,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr2,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr3,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr4,$1000)

label(cmdCall)
label(cmdArgs)
label(cmdSelf)
label(cmdAddr)
label(cmdList)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov rdi,cmdList
  mov rax,[r13+08]
  mov [rdi],rax
code:
  and edx,01FFFFFF
  jmp return

cmdList:
  dq 0

console:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

cmdCode:
align 10
cmdCall:
sub rsp,38
mov rdx,cmdArgs
mov rax,cmdAddr
mov rcx,cmdSelf
mov rcx,[rcx]
call [rax]
add rsp,38
movzx rax,al
ret

align 10
cmdAddr:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdSelf:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdArgs:
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0

registersymbol(console)
registersymbol(cmdList)
registersymbol(cmdCall)
registersymbol(cmdAddr)
registersymbol(cmdSelf)
registersymbol(cmdArgs)
registersymbol(cmdStr0)
registersymbol(cmdStr1)
registersymbol(cmdStr2)
registersymbol(cmdStr3)
registersymbol(cmdStr4)

[DISABLE]
console:
  db 81 E2 FF FF FF 01
unregistersymbol(console)
dealloc(newmem)

unregistersymbol(cmdList)
unregistersymbol(cmdCode)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr0)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr1)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr2)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr3)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr4)
dealloc(cmdCode)
dealloc(cmdStr0)
dealloc(cmdStr1)
dealloc(cmdStr2)
dealloc(cmdStr3)
dealloc(cmdStr4)
Did a very cursory test, but command count is populated properly, i can register commands in-game, and the one i tested real quick worked just like before the patch.
Dear HenryEx, could you spare another “10 minutes” of your time to restore the functionality of the “Saved Character Pointers” section of the table?
Thank you in advance (I think, like other forum participants)!

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

allmarshall wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:01 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:27 am
its still a shame that even with all these modding tools at our disposal, there's no way to permanently keep "immunity" type resistances, it would of been nice to RP as something fiery, but not being immune to fire really ruins it, and I mean like having the immunity persist across saves/loads/death/long rest.
I think it's something a little boring to do, but I believe this is really possible through a mod that can be easily added to the game.

For example, there is a mod that modifies a Karlach feature (the one where she consumes a soul coin and then bursts into flames). In the scripts of this mod, it is somewhat easy to understand the lines where it adds this feature as an activatable and deactivatable passive for it and, in addition, it also adds resistance or immunity to flames, depending on the variation of the mod you download.

Taking this as a base, it's a bit boring but it's still possible to edit it so that the passive is applied to all characters which, instead of just adding fire resistance, adds resistance to everything, be it just elements or even different types of damage, such as piercing, cutting, etc.

If you want this mod to see for yourself, just search on the most popular mod platform (I don't know if I can say its name here) and search for "Fireproof Karlach". And, if you want to decompile to have access to the scripts using Notepad++, you can use the "ExportTool" tool (or Islib) that decompiles .pak files on Norbyte's github.

I hope I helped in some way!

Norbyte pak descompiler
[Link]
oh come on, there's nothing boring about walking on lava and being immune because your a fiery cambion and being immune to your own fire aoes, but anyways the mod you mentioned was something I was looking at as well and wondering what the coding looked like, but the big issue still remains, if it can also transfer to my ps5, I feel like it should, since it is a base game thing, seeing fire immune, what does the code look like? or is that something that I need to do on my own.

HeyItsTHK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HeyItsTHK »

Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:52 am
The ability stat script isn't working, it isn't loading values when I save.
If you just want to increase ability scores you can just use the item spawner and spawn hag hair boosts. Just note the increases are applied automatically and don't go into your inventory.

Strength QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Strength 8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323
Dexterity QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Dexterity 7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f
Constitution QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Constitution d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53
Wisdom QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Wisdom de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681
Intelligence QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence 9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9
Charisma QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Charisma eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550