Re: [Request] Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos

Post by ekiardiansyah___ »

shortcake wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:08 pm
lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:44 pm
ekiardiansyah___ wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm
Do you have a code to unlock the locations of all plant seeds? It's very difficult to explore this open-world Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos
Did you use how to Unlock All Encyclopedia and *Read The Note?, i use it and it unlock all plant seeds location in map. If you already use it maybe save and load the game, hope it works.
Can confirm I followed your video instructions and I don't have all these seeds unlocked either. Maybe I missed a step? My encyclopedia is full but not the seed locations.
"Yeah, me too. My encyclopedia has unlocked all items except for animals, and I haven't unlocked all of these seeds either."

shortcake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shortcake »

Not sure if it's because my barn is upgraded? But I can't get any of the Animal swap values to populate.

EDIT: Ignore me haha, I figured it out!

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

ekiardiansyah___ wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:14 pm
"Yeah, me too. My encyclopedia has unlocked all items except for animals, and I haven't unlocked all of these seeds either."
Guys, after unlocking all encyclopedia (except animal) don't close pop up window "Accessed addresses ...", then try to move your cursor to MAP and open "Item Search", now look back to your pop up window "Accessed addresses ...", there will be new address added, edit them with value of 257, then reopen "Item Search" and all seeds will unlocked, hope it work.

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

I'm sorry to be the resident dunce, but I just can't seem to make changing items work. I've followed the instruction, and can get the Inventory Pointer section to populate, but I have no idea what any of it means, or what to change. Can anyone step me through what I need to do to change one item into another?

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

zurls wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:24 am
I'm sorry to be the resident dunce, but I just can't seem to make changing items work. I've followed the instruction, and can get the Inventory Pointer section to populate, but I have no idea what any of it means, or what to change. Can anyone step me through what I need to do to change one item into another?
you can change by double click the value of name, if it show in number don't worry because some Item Name still missing
Item Change
then choose any item
Item Change 2
then try to move to storage or use item or sort inventory, then all changed item will take effect

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:47 am
zurls wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:24 am
you can change by double click the value of name, if it show in number don't worry because some Item Name still missing
Item Change
then choose any item
Item Change 2
then try to move to storage or use item or sort inventory, then all changed item will take effect
I think that may be my problem. Once I get this to spawn it never shows an item name, just a 10-digit string of numbers (sometimes 8-digit).

Luana-Malia
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luana-Malia »

I tried it too but it doesn't work

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

The inventory item swap is tricky, sometime it work and sometime it's not.
Try to activate the script early in game. After load the game go to storage, then try move 1 quantity of item to storage and activate the script then move 1 quantity of item to storage again.

ekiardiansyah___
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ekiardiansyah___ »

lmrlmax wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:11 pm
ekiardiansyah___ wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:14 pm
Guys, after unlocking all encyclopedia (except animal) don't close pop up window "Accessed addresses ...", then try to move your cursor to MAP and open "Item Search", now look back to your pop up window "Accessed addresses ...", there will be new address added, edit them with value of 257, then reopen "Item Search" and all seeds will unlocked, hope it work.
"Thankyouuuuu <3 Image"

Bladescar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bladescar »

Hello..so does anyone knows how to get all animals location appear on the map. that would be fantastic

BryceLeft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BryceLeft »

I think I broke my save

Select(map) button doesn't work on my file after fiddling with the encyclopedia cheats. Got to the point of filling up the animal encyclopedia, was working on the crops and I messed something up because now I can't open the map/associated tabs (encyclopedia, relationships, etc).

My older save works, and what little I tried to do with fiddling around with the encyclopedia cheat again DOES make the select button work, but it'll just crash the game.

Any way I can fix it or nah?

junioriqfar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by junioriqfar »

Because item inventory is important in this game, and that pointer is always dynamic...
i build this cheat table around 2 weeks :D ...
Please anyone trying and report me if working or not...
Step by step
  1. Open your inventory first then close
  2. Run script and wait until red cross (image 1)
  3. Open your inventory again (all inventory will be generate to the cheat engine table)
Attachments
HM - TWoA v0.4.1.CT
(32.91 KiB) Downloaded 403 times

hecrest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hecrest »

Thankyou for the table! I'm a bit curious though about the "skip mine floor". I'm not quite sure on how to go directly to the fishing pond inside the mine because I can't seem to find the "dropdown values" (?) that match the floor. Could anybody help me? I'd be very grateful if you do, thankyou!