Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FreeCVSGiftCard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by FreeCVSGiftCard »

Kurina wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:00 am
Kamille wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:20 pm
I've been using this script just fine but then today my game suddenly crashes whenever I use "Research All Items" (the crash happened when I open the power menu in-game). IDK what caused this, is anyone else experiencing this type of crash? Thank you to those who had been working on these scripts.
Tried and had the same issue, kinda weird since the game didn't updated (yet) i guess
Already fixed it btw (my side, idk if will work for everyone), just edit my script, find this one:

Code: Select all

call mscorlib.ni.dll+3E2B60
And then change it to :

Code: Select all

call mscorlib.ni.dll+3EDBD0
I'm not playing so much games right now but i can try to help if it is just a quick fix

This script was just a quick fix i made to fill item list in research, it's kinda crappy, there's prob another better methods to research all items beside this one, just didn't tried yet

Lemme know if this fix works for you, so i can keep this script next time i update the table (when got free time, ofc) :D
Hey the updated code you put doesn't work for me. It just crashes my game:/ I'm trying to find a fix for this but I'm not really good with CE

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

FreeCVSGiftCard wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:27 pm
Kurina wrote:
Hey the updated code you put doesn't work for me. It just crashes my game:/ I'm trying to find a fix for this but I'm not really good with CE
(,º-º)> my fault, did figured why almost the same day i posted it and still didnt posted the fix even after i already updated the script...
I should've called it using address-based reassemble instead of just calling it directly, as any Windows update could change the correct offset of this dll and crash the entire script .-.

Tbh, i've changed almost my whole table again, added new ones that i've finished (like persistent/quick buffs and some others) and created on some kind of Chat Commands (that i still working on, since it is a pain in the arse to handle some commands using asm only... but its working, game itself has some classes to handle chat commands)
I have no plans to release it for now, as I'm waiting for the upcoming Terraria update (v1.4.5/v1.5, perhaps? Who Knows...) so I can just update everything and post without worrying about needing to update it at some point in the future.

But anyways, who cares, here's the fixed one >
Attachments
ResearchAll.CT
Assert and AOB scripts
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 533 times

FreeCVSGiftCard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FreeCVSGiftCard »

Kurina wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:09 pm
FreeCVSGiftCard wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:27 pm
Kurina wrote:
(,º-º)> my fault, did figured why almost the same day i posted it and still didnt posted the fix even after i already updated the script...
I should've called it using address-based reassemble instead of just calling it directly, as any Windows update could change the correct offset of this dll and crash the entire script .-.

Tbh, i've changed almost my whole table again, added new ones that i've finished (like persistent/quick buffs and some others) and created on some kind of Chat Commands (that i still working on, since it is a pain in the arse to handle some commands using asm only... but its working, game itself has some classes to handle chat commands)
I have no plans to release it for now, as I'm waiting for the upcoming Terraria update (v1.4.5/v1.5, perhaps? Who Knows...) so I can just update everything and post without worrying about needing to update it at some point in the future.

But anyways, who cares, here's the fixed one >
Thank you so much! It works great now. Looking forward to your new table! Sounds awesome

absrm01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by absrm01 »

Kurina wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:14 am
Archerodees wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:30 pm
Hopefully it won't mess up any addresses if they're working on it.
Thank you for this beautiful work. Can you add God Mode for other map modes? It's only for Journey mode.
What does player script/disable death do?

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

absrm01 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:43 pm
"Can you add God Mode for other map modes? It's only for Journey mode."
Journey God Mode script works on every mode of player difficulty, may it be Journey, Classic, Mediumcore or Hardcore Characters
So don't worry, it will and should always work with every mode, just enable it and enjoy!
This is just an alternative to God Mode toggle that Journey Mode Characters can use in Power Menu, but it works for every mode, not just Journey ones!
absrm01 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:43 pm
"What does player script/disable death do?"
Literally what it says, disable player death.
When enabled, the game class/method that handles the player death will return nothing and make your character immortal even when your health drops to 0
If you want to not receive damage, there's a script for it: Player Scripts > Disable Player Hurt (Can also use Journey God Mode script)

absrm01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by absrm01 »

Kurina wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:12 am

Journey God Mode script works on every mode of player difficulty, may it be Journey, Classic, Mediumcore or Hardcore Characters
So don't worry, it will and should always work with every mode, just enable it and enjoy!
This is just an alternative to God Mode toggle that Journey Mode Characters can use in Power Menu, but it works for every mode, not just Journey ones!

Literally what it says, disable player death.
When enabled, the game class/method that handles the player death will return nothing and make your character immortal even when your health drops to 0
If you want to not receive damage, there's a script for it: Player Scripts > Disable Player Hurt (Can also use Journey God Mode script)

StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StarkSint »

Kurina wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:12 am
Would it be possible to update the table to these cheats?

or how would I go about finding the new offset for this pointer?

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

StarkSint wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:22 pm
Would it be possible to update the table to these cheats?
or how would I go about finding the new offset for this pointer?
Hm...
This one is for World Spawn Rate, and not Player itself...
Lemme be honest, i found this pointer while look for another one, and just added it to the table
Already deleted it on my own table, since i've created a script that makes something similar but for players so it wont overfill the world with mobs when in Multiplayer while on Journey Mode
Bad part of most static pointers without script is that it may broke with any minimal game update, so there's no real reason to look for it if you're not going to create a script

Use this script instead, i removed the check that requires Journey Mode so it will work without Journey Menu Script enabled, it works for single player and any server that uses a JOURNEY MODE MAP or any kind of plugin(if tshock) that enables power menu for the world
This script is a Hook on Journey Mode NPC Spawn Rate Slider, so it's almost the same as using Power Menu Slider to increase Spawn rate, but without limitations
Attachments
SpawnRate.CT
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 439 times

Eckirion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eckirion »

Any updates to TModLoader's cheat engine table?

adelinsugator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adelinsugator »

someone pls make a tmodloader table

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

Kurina wrote:
Archerodees wrote:
It happened, but not hard to fix if i know what i'm looking for... There was also some offset changes ;-;

Updated some, enjoy ( idk if Terraria will have more hotfixes in the next days or not, so will not update the accessories for now, there's so many and i'm lazy )
Could you add all the other potion effects?

Eckirion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eckirion »

The December update has been released for TModLoader. Any table updates for that?

mrhd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrhd »

To anyone that updates the tmodloader table, thank you in advance! :D

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

Kurina wrote:
Archerodees wrote:
It happened, but not hard to fix if i know what i'm looking for... There was also some offset changes ;-;

Updated some, enjoy ( idk if Terraria will have more hotfixes in the next days or not, so will not update the accessories for now, there's so many and i'm lazy )
@Kurina
Could you update? There are some tables that are not working

erwinpade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by erwinpade »

louanbastos wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:42 pm
Kurina wrote:
Archerodees wrote:

@Kurina
Could you update? There are some tables that are not working
Lets wait for update 1.5 which we still don't know when, because updating all that table will take a lot of time again later