Disgaea 7

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
faytsia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by faytsia »

I would like a code to change the status of units in battle.
Forces, buffs debuffs, status changes, etc.

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

Codesterz wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:48 pm
Really needs a way to max all classes mastery for a character instantly. Needing to load into a level, kill all the enemies in trial 5 carnage, then back out to main base and go into menus/submenus to then scroll down to the next class, and then repeat this 40+ times PER CHARACTER. This is annoying and unfun as all hell.
I spent some time looking into this. I found the code that updates the mastery when you make a kill, but haven't made any progress in finding the pointers to the job mastery for individual characters. I am going to try to have it master classes when you view them in the status screen. I am pretty rusty and was never that good at this level of scripts, so it might take a while.

Awf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Awf »

Heyo boyos. Is there anyway to unlock generic classes? I'm new to this (literally just learned how even to use Cheat Engine last week playing D5 lol), I'm not really worried about adding names or unplayable characters, but I hate having to wait until halfway or longer the main story to unlock the generics I want. I can't for the life of my figure out how to edit character IDs or unlock classes. I've read thru the whole thread about ten times so far and I must be doing something wrong because I just can't get it.

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Irishknightmare »

Awf wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:13 pm
Heyo boyos. Is there anyway to unlock generic classes? I'm new to this (literally just learned how even to use Cheat Engine last week playing D5 lol), I'm not really worried about adding names or unplayable characters, but I hate having to wait until halfway or longer the main story to unlock the generics I want. I can't for the life of my figure out how to edit character IDs or unlock classes. I've read thru the whole thread about ten times so far and I must be doing something wrong because I just can't get it.
I don't think anyone has made it an option on cheat engine yet, but if you get Eidolon's mod loader on the requiem discord you can have all generics unlocked by editing a few files. I actually did this myself and can share my files if you want, but you'll need to download the mod loader from the discord for it to work.

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Irishknightmare wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:36 pm
Awf wrote:
I don't think anyone has made it an option on cheat engine yet, but if you get Eidolon's mod loader on the requiem discord you can have all generics unlocked by editing a few files. I actually did this myself and can share my files if you want, but you'll need to download the mod loader from the discord for it to work.
Here's my modded files for unlocking all generics just unpack the mods folder to the root of you game with Eidolon's mod loader.
You can remove files for classes you don't want/already have unlocked
mods.7z
(5.22 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
Updated to fix colors
password is: fearlessrevolution
Last edited by Irishknightmare on Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Awf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Awf »

Irishknightmare wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:42 pm
Irishknightmare wrote:
Awf wrote:
Here's my modded files for unlocking all generics just unpack the mods folder to the root of you game with Eidolon's mod loader.
mods.7z
I downloaded the modloader but, as usual with me, can't get into work. The instructions don't make sense.

1. move dinput8.dll (dll-injector-dinput8) to the game dir
2. Move makaikit-modloader-d6.dll to mkplugins in the game dir
3. Make a directory named mods in the game dir
4. Loose files go inside individual mod directories inside mods

I do not see makaikit-modloadwr-d6(7).dll anywhere. Every folder just has a cargo.toml file and a SRC folder with various files in them.

Edit: I messaged Eidolon on discord and with help from them and another user, I got it to work. BUT. All the classes with dlc alt costumes defaulted to that when I created them. Felynn, Succubus, Armor Knight, etc etc. Like, their "default" color scheme wasn't even pickable, it was ONLY the dlc alt costumes.
Last edited by Awf on Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

Thanks to Irishknightmare for the description of the class storage in memory. It was helpful. This script isn't elegant, but it is working for me. It targets Ver. 1.06. I have no idea if it will work for other versions.

Instructions:
  1. Activate the script.
  2. Go to the status > class
  3. Cycle through all the characters you want to maximize.
  4. Deactivate the script.
  5. Save your game.
  6. When you load the game all classes should be maximized for characters you accessed.
If someone who actually knows what they are doing wants to try and clean up my code, please do.
Attachments
Disgaea 7 Class Maximizer.CT
(2.44 KiB) Downloaded 494 times

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Awf wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:25 pm
Irishknightmare wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:42 pm
Irishknightmare wrote:

mods.7z
I downloaded the modloader but, as usual with me, can't get into work. The instructions don't make sense.

1. move dinput8.dll (dll-injector-dinput8) to the game dir
2. Move makaikit-modloader-d6.dll to mkplugins in the game dir
3. Make a directory named mods in the game dir
4. Loose files go inside individual mod directories inside mods

I do not see makaikit-modloadwr-d6(7).dll anywhere. Every folder just has a cargo.toml file and a SRC folder with various files in them.

Edit: I messaged Eidolon on discord and with help from them and another user, I got it to work. BUT. All the classes with dlc alt costumes defaulted to that when I created them. Felynn, Succubus, Armor Knight, etc etc. Like, their "default" color scheme wasn't even pickable, it was ONLY the dlc alt costumes.
Thanks for letting me know i think i know what the problem is, ill fix it and re-share. The default colors should be available after you normally unlock them but ill fix it so they're available now. (Original post was updated with new files)

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Is it possible to have a always hell mode?

gaonnuri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gaonnuri »

Poltergas cheat??
plz...

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

gaonnuri wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:13 pm
Poltergas cheat??
plz...
Isn't that already in tekknen's wonderful table? The value is under General Data > D.I. Tickets.

Rikaon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rikaon »

Is there a way to set all enemy stats to 1?

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

is there an exp multiplier somewhere in this thread ?

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

bachou wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:03 am
is there an exp multiplier somewhere in this thread ?
Not directly, but there are two ways in tekknen's table to level quickly. You can use the cheat shop option to set the exp multiplier to pretty large values. I have never tested how large that value can go because of the second method to level up.

The most efficient way to level up is to use the juice bar pointers under General Data to give a massive pool of experience extracts that you can then use to insta-9999 your characters.

ogevilmike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ogevilmike »

is there a way to add cat snatch to another unit other than a thief?