Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
caspaas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by caspaas »

Anyone can fix the scripts from Canaan?

also is it possible to level up your sacred arts magic so you have them all already ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by OPCOXE »

caspaas wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:22 pm
Anyone can fix the scripts from Canaan?

also is it possible to level up your sacred arts magic so you have them all already ?
Canaan's Script are made by Chinese people that far better then us (at least me). I don't think anybody on this thread will be able to fix them.
You can level up your sacred art level but not unlock the spells. You need to unlock them through the relics (dark blue things on the map), some has a quest some gives you a new spell. I think a Canaan script allows you to unlock them but I don't think it works anymore.

fengtimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fengtimo »

Does anyone know where I can download my save, since I lost mine, I found it on the Internet but there is a save with the clothes that were given when pre-ordering, so I can't play this save. I will be very grateful if you share the save. I completed the game completely.

AlexFDR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlexFDR »

Hey y'all, i'm trying to modify the games FOV using CE but i haven't been able to get anything to work, is it just impossible to increase the FOV? i've found nothing on a surface level google search but i was hopeful that i would be able to get something working. I searched the thread but i came out literally nothing so i thought I'd post and ask. Thanks.

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Do we have any table working for the recent Dec 9 (3.12) update?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

321123 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:37 pm
Do we have any table working for the recent Dec 9 (3.12) update?
No comment about that...
Maybe if you just search a bit there would be one...

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

I found some outfits (I only tested for males):
9010 - Eugeo Integrity Knight
9030 - Alice Integrity Knight
9050 - Asuna Integrity Knight
9180 - Kirito's Integrity Knight

Kirito's looks ugly af though with a very black color scheme (should have just made it dyable), the rest have portraits on the cape which ruins it for me. Anyway does anyone know if its possible to use the outfits of other characters? Since it is possible to use the party members unique outfits on other party members, I was wondering if its possible for kirito too.

Also made a script that disables your outfits resetting if its from cube (don't know if this happens to legit versions, but for cracked versions it does).
Update 1
Update 1: Modified the script so it doesn't reset the main hand weapon too. Also added an optional "Aura" modifier. As it stands, I made it to modify the Tailwind (Wind Lvl 1 Sacred Art) effect to any effect in the game (Basically change the green swirly effect to anything). I mainly made it to be able to use some enemy auras (just to look menacing). Problem is there are a lot of IDs (ranging from sword effects, hit effects, status effects) and I can't map them all, so if you like this feature and you find some cool auras to use please share the IDs. I also added a script to make the visual effect last forever (the effect is not tied to the buff time)
Update 2
Update 2: Fixed the script that makes aura permanent. I think it actually works consistently now. I also added more ways to customize auras. Metal lvl 2 and Water lvl 3 sacred arts also had a visual effect with them when you cast them and now you can also edit that too! This allows for unique customization of auras. I also added a script that changes what sacred art you generate, so you can potentially cast any skill in the game (any sword skill, any enemy skill, any buff, etc.) provided you know the ids (I haven't found them yet though). If you don't have access to metal lvl 2 and water lvl 3 yet their ids are 8542 and 8533 respectively.
Update 3
Update 3: Kinda big update. I modified the sacred art script so that you can set what sacred art you cast individually (meaning you have 21 slots here to change to other stuff). Also added a new action changer script. It basically just changes an action that you can perform to another action (Like changing a buff skill you equipped to a sword skill, or just another buff. You can also change sword skills to other sword skills (including enemy skills)).

To use it you need to input an Action ID to the Action Target address. If you don't know the ids of the actions you are doing, I put a pointer that tells you the ID of any action you are taking. Next you need to choose an action that you want to replace it by. Finally you need to set the Enable flag. Say if I want to change Linear (rapier sword skill) to Nova Ascension (1 handed sword skill), I will put 1601 (ID of Linear) to the Target address, then put 1171 (ID of Nova Ascension) to the Replacer Address and change the disable flag to enable. Now when you try to use Linear, you will instead cast Nova Ascension. You aren't limited by skill to skill changes, you can change anything to anything with some exceptions:

The first action you do can't be replaced, meaning if from an idle position you cast linear without doing anything else you will still cast linear and not nova ascension. To workaround this just do a normal combo/use another sword skill FIRST so that the replacement works. Another limitation is that dodge actions can't be replaced for some reason. Also, for skills that take multiple inputs or skills that have special stances (Snakebite, Horizontal square, Vertical, etc.) you CAN'T continue the skill if you set it as a replacer (e.g. If you replaced Linear with Horizontal Square you will only do the first slash of Horizontal Square despite repeated inputs). This means that it is better to use skills that only contain a single input (there are also exceptions to this like Sanka having 2 stages to the skill despite only having 1 input, avoid it also) and avoid skills that require charging or skills like Photon Eraser.

I have skimmed through 50000 skill IDs and I marked where some skills start and end but I didn't put every single skill I found. If you just want buffs go search around 20000 - 27000, or just use a buff you have and note its ID. There are also a lot of duplicates. A note on enemy skills, they are kinda useless aside from looking cool since they have very shit damage (like basic attack level of damage). This might be because they just have no scaling, but normal player skills do damage fine. Lastly, you can also perform any finish art (including enhance armaments, release recollection) with this without needing any art gauge. You just need to use the trigger (the animation where you lunge at the enemy).
Update 4
Update 4: Found static addresses on kirito's skill slots with each weapon. What you can do with this is put sword skills on your active buff skill slots and use 10 more hidden passive slots (meaning you can equip up to 14 passives but same ones don't stack). Also added more actions slots to the skill replacer. By default I set it to change your dodge forward, left, and right animations to a teleport animation (requires a lock on target), and alice's left and right dodge animations. You can just disable this if you don't want it changed. It seems dodges can still be replaced as long as you are chaining dodges (you can't dodge in the same direction more than once but you can chain dodges if you change directions).
Update 5: Fixed some bugs. Fixed permanent aura script affecting various visual effects usually coming from skills. Fixed static addresses as I seem to have shifted some of them oops. Fixed skill moveset replacer script not working after changing an area (hopefully i chose a better compare this time). Added a script that changes your dodge animations directly with ones I chose. Basically dodge forward to teleport, uses alice's dodge animations for left and right dodges, and a quick warp backward for your backward dodge. This will probably be the last update unless I find some major bugs again.

TLDR; Made a script that messes around with skills and sacred arts allowing you to change any skill that you can cast to any other skill in the game albeit with some restrictions. ID list incomplete but I put a pointer address for you to know what ID is the action you are using so you can map them yourself. Also added static addresses for kirito's skill slots so you can do things like map sword skills like buffs or use up to 14 passives.

Still need IDs though, I personally have checked 1-8000 for aura IDs and added anything that looked good to me to the ID lists. Still a long way to go to map them all.
Attachments
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 5 (Major Bug Fixes)
(262.72 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 4
(255.71 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 3
(152.9 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 2
(117.53 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Misc_Scripts.CT
Update 1
(112.79 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
No_Costume_Reset.CT
Game Version 3.12
(108.54 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
Last edited by izayoixx on Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

I made a big update regarding skills for anyone who's interested. Kinda scuffed though since there are a lot of restricitons. If someone can improve it feel free to do so. I found it mainly useful for replacing the sacred arts skills with normal buffs lol. If anyone wants to complete the ID list please share it if you do so.

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

Do anybody know if theres a script where you can dye what ever armor you want?

thaiq23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thaiq23 »

kvothe wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:28 pm
TheMcKayz wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:15 am
Hey i see that in the items that certain weapons and armors have not been added such as sp weapons and such is it impossible to do so or is it just looked over as i think it should be added.
I added almost all SP Weapons (the one from ancient apostles). Maybe a few ID's got renewed after they changed the rarity of the weapons. I can make an update for those. Let me know if you miss a specific one.
I can also add the Memory Badge ID while at it. Which allows to generate infinity memory badges for easy access to the Recollection Jewel.

Sadly I'm still not any closer to finding out other stuff. There's a few things I wish I could figure out. Like if you can find out item drops from enemys or max stats for items. My guess would be that those are rather in the client's files and not stored in memory.

Another thing would be to find out the formula used for damage calculation. Would be nice to see what kind of modifiers for damage exist and how those can be modified.

It sounds weird since one can just use God Mode but I still try to beat a few specific stuff without using cheats but yeah finding new ways for improvements would be intressting ^^
sorry for disturbing, Can you give me ID memory badges?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Post by a_busy_man »

I don't think anyone expected me to appear after such a long time. Sorry! IRL Unavoidable issues, I haven't even been able to play most DLC content until now. This game wasn't even on my brain. Again, sorry.

I put v21.0 on the main page and updated the title so it is clear and easy to get the last table and know it works on the current version.

Table v21.0 (3.12)
  • Lots of changes and updates made in versions created while I have been absent. Plase refer to the posts for details
  • Fixed NPC Proficiency Pointers. Some pointers for the most recent characters weren't pointing to the proper character
  • Improved some dropdowns, but there are ots of new items and variations since my last check and lots are still missing. Memory Badges have been added on the Highlight Item Dropdown, so you can jsut transform any item you don't need into it rather than hope for RNG to drop it.
  • I haven't tested Canaan Scrpts and they are most likely all broken.
  • Infinite Skill Points is broken and won't be fixed since the pointer is enough
  • The Max Buff Scirpt is broken but I don't have time to check how to fix it, and I don't deem it important enough to focus on it right now
  • The Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use was broken and replaced by a version made by OPCOXE on the versions released when I was absent, from this version onwerds, only OPCOXE version remain.
As you can see, there aren't really major changes compared to last one released here while I wan absent, but to make it less confusing I started a new version number for the mainpage.
thaiq23 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:21 pm
kvothe wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:28 pm
TheMcKayz wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:15 am
Hey i see that in the items that certain weapons and armors have not been added such as sp weapons and such is it impossible to do so or is it just looked over as i think it should be added.
I added almost all SP Weapons (the one from ancient apostles). Maybe a few ID's got renewed after they changed the rarity of the weapons. I can make an update for those. Let me know if you miss a specific one.
I can also add the Memory Badge ID while at it. Which allows to generate infinity memory badges for easy access to the Recollection Jewel.

Sadly I'm still not any closer to finding out other stuff. There's a few things I wish I could figure out. Like if you can find out item drops from enemys or max stats for items. My guess would be that those are rather in the client's files and not stored in memory.

Another thing would be to find out the formula used for damage calculation. Would be nice to see what kind of modifiers for damage exist and how those can be modified.

It sounds weird since one can just use God Mode but I still try to beat a few specific stuff without using cheats but yeah finding new ways for improvements would be intressting ^^
sorry for disturbing, Can you give me ID memory badges?
It is added to the current version of the table. It is on the main page.

garume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Post by garume »

Are there any plans to make it compatible with Sword art online last recollection?
You can play the Demo version now and I would like you to analyze it.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

garume wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:22 pm
Are there any plans to make it compatible with Sword art online last recollection?
They are different games, so there is no way the same table works. Last Recollection is a direct sequel, but it is a different game. It uses a new version of engine and the mechs are also different, but since it is the same developers maybe there are still things that work in a similar way which makes it a bit easier.

There isn't a guarantee that the demo version and the full version would have compatible tables either, as even regular updates can break things let alone that.

I will check the demo once I have finished all he endings of dlc2,but I can't promise anything since the initial table is usually the hardest to do and the time I have to dedicate to it is limited.

Edit: I am testing the demo and at least the exp pointers remain static (same with money) no matter when I open the game. It should be easy to get pointers if they are all static like this, and this is still like this on the full version.

Edit2:It couldn't be that good, other values are dynamic like HP or stats. HP has a static pointer but it is visual only and modyifing it does nothing, Modyfing the dynamic one works, but for now I need to add it manually each time due to being dynamic.

Edit3:In the end, the only ones I managed to get are Cash the EXP values (I know which are Kirito's and Dorothy's, ut I haven't played enough to use other character in fight and gain xp, so I can't differentiate them by combat exp. The quest exp is for everyone). Of course, wiht more time, it is possible to get more things, but I thing ebeign able to manipulate xp and money is a good start for the little I did with it. I have the table prepared to add scripts, but there is only the mentioned pointers. Maybe I should make a dedicated topic despite being only a demo? The pointers works always for me, if they don't work for you tell me.
Attachments
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.CT
Test of table for the demo Last Recollection.
(6.16 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

garume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garume »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:52 pm
garume wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:22 pm
They are different games, so there is no way the same table works. Last Recollection is a direct sequel, but it is a different game. It uses a new version of engine and the mechs are also different, but since it is the same developers maybe there are still things that work in a similar way which makes it a bit easier.

There isn't a guarantee that the demo version and the full version would have compatible tables either, as even regular updates can break things let alone that.

I will check the demo once I have finished all he endings of dlc2,but I can't promise anything since the initial table is usually the hardest to do and the time I have to dedicate to it is limited.

Edit: I am testing the demo and at least the exp pointers remain static (same with money) no matter when I open the game. It should be easy to get pointers if they are all static like this, and this is still like this on the full version.

Edit2:It couldn't be that good, other values are dynamic like HP or stats. HP has a static pointer but it is visual only and modyifing it does nothing, Modyfing the dynamic one works, but for now I need to add it manually each time due to being dynamic.

Edit3:In the end, the only ones I managed to get are Cash the EXP values (I know which are Kirito's and Dorothy's, ut I haven't played enough to use other character in fight and gain xp, so I can't differentiate them by combat exp. The quest exp is for everyone). Of course, wiht more time, it is possible to get more things, but I thing ebeign able to manipulate xp and money is a good start for the little I did with it. I have the table prepared to add scripts, but there is only the mentioned pointers. Maybe I should make a dedicated topic despite being only a demo? The pointers works always for me, if they don't work for you tell me.
Thanks for the quick response.
I tried to do it myself, but I could only do money, skill point , exp.
As for HP, you are right, I had to search every time.
Thanks Table. I think the topic can be done after the product version is released, if no one else needs it.
As for the equipment, is it possible to do it?
Sorry for my nooby English.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

garume wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:11 am
Thanks for the quick response.
I tried to do it myself, but I could only do money, skill point , exp.
As for HP, you are right, I had to search every time.
Thanks Table. I think the topic can be done after the product version is released, if no one else needs it.
As for the equipment, is it possible to do it?
Sorry for my nooby English.
Possible, sure. A Highlight Item option to modyfy any item, equipment included, is something I consider a must for a table of a game like this, and it is certainly possible to do. Worth of the time given that it will most likely break once the full relase, probably not. Well, it will depend on how motivated I am and how long the demo is.

There are 7 downloads of the table right now, so I guess there is more people interested in it.

Edit:I think I found a GlobalPtr that woks properly. More testing is needed, but referring to it, the Current Hp always work. Let's hope is really a value that remains unique and doesn't change at least on the demo and not something that is always like that because of my progress. Sadly it didn't work properly after more testing.

Edit2:The information I had read was wrong, this is a different engine, actually UR4.

Edit3:I had never worked with a table for a UE4 before, but I think it shouldn't be too torublesome as it seems quite standarized for what I am seeing.

Edit4:Alright, I am getting things to work, but they aren't user-friendly yet.