Starfield

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
revanchrist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Starfield

Post by revanchrist »

jonaaa wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:35 pm
Sidepie wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:53 am
gir489 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:30 pm
EDIT: I should also mention that I get about the same frequency of crashing on my XBOX that I do on PC, so this is clearly not a PC-specific issue, it's just Bethesda sucking ass at making games like always. They probably left this code on the XBOX build, too.
And the reason why it is not a problem that occurs to everyone on the PC, what would it be?
The PC port is real bad. It has issues with SSDs, most hardware can't even run it plus the game doesn't even look that good to justify anything. I don't have issues with crashing but during my first playthrough I had that issue when you change weapons with legendary stats the game will just freeze for a moment and also other bugs related with quests, the game is 'playable' but still has dozens of problems and Bethesda is just slow (or they just don't care) to fix it.

They released a "hotfix" which may fix 3 bugs max but what about the other bugs? Even with hotfixes they suck.
The temporary freezing/stuttering when swapping weapons is not due to legendary weapon but due to massive amounts of items in your inventory. Keep your inventory item types below 100 and you'll never experience the lag/stutter when swapping weapons.

Note: Only the amounts of different items contribute toward lagging, not the quantity of each item.
Eg: 99x Magsniper + 999x Medpack count as 2 items while 1x Magsniper + 1x Medpack + 1x Frag Grenades still count as 3 items.

You can reduce the amount of items in your inventory by massively increasing your ship's cargo space using this [Link] and then increase your ship's cargo transfer distance by changing game setting through this Setgs fMaxShipTransferDistance 999999.00 console command.

Now you'll be able to transfer items from you inventory to your ship from anywhere as long as you and your ship are on the same planet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

revanchrist wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:52 pm

The temporary freezing/stuttering when swapping weapons is not due to legendary weapon but due to massive amounts of items in your inventory. Keep your inventory item types below 100 and you'll never experience the lag/stutter when swapping weapons.

Note: Only the amounts of different items contribute toward lagging, not the quantity of each item.
Eg: 99x Magsniper + 999x Medpack count as 2 items while 1x Magsniper + 1x Medpack + 1x Frag Grenades still count as 3 items.
It's actually much more complicated than that. Each time you pick up a box of ammo, instead of just adding to a giant pool of ammo, right like a normal person would do, they just add the ammo instance to your inventory. So, if you picked up a box of .45 with 12 bullets, and a box with 50 bullets and a box with 15 bullets, it'll say you have 77 bullets, but you actually have 3 separate boxes of ammo in your inventory (The player's container). I ran into this issue when trying to do Infinite Ammo via the Cheat Terminal in Fallout 4. The way it would try to work, was each time you lost ammo, it would issue you ammo you lost. The problem became, because the inventory system uses FIFO, it would consume the larger pool of ammo you had first, emplacing the (often singular) new box of ammo to replace it, eventually causing your inventory to become extremely packed with ammo boxes, to the point swapping weapons took as long as 1-2 seconds. This is done so the game can keep track of quest items easily and to mark the stolen flag properly. The only item that does store a large pool and does not care about the entity it came from is credits.

You can see that relinquishing items to my ship and depleting my aid items as best I could, actually worsened my switch times. So your theory is incorrect. I suspect the reason for the elongated switch times is what jonaaa theorized, that the engine is starved for resources while trying to instantiate the weapon. Probably due to the abundance of object modifications I have applied to them.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

undeci wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:07 am
Which Table are you referring to? I don't see any money add to the OP table, but you can use Zanzer's tables (2nd post), and enable "Unlimited Inventory". Go to a NPC and sell, it will stay in your inventory and the NPC shop wont lose credits so you can do it for however many credits you want.

or you can use this script below, and then add address manually 4 byte with the address "creditptr" then put that in group with the script.

Enable Script, change the value of that address you put in the group to however many credits you want. Sometimes it doubles whatever you put in the value.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(credotss,Starfield.exe,03 48 08 48 83 C0 10 EB F2 49 8B 04) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,credotss)

label(code)
label(return)
label(creditptr)
registersymbol(creditptr)
newmem:
push rbx
mov rbx, [creditptr]
mov [rax+08], rbx
pop rbx
code:
  add ecx,[rax+08]
  add rax,10
  jmp return

creditptr:
dd 0

credotss:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(credotss)

[DISABLE]

credotss:
  db 03 48 08 48 83 C0 10
unregistersymbol(credotss)
dealloc(newmem)
Pardon my French but you fucking asshole! This is my script. I don’t understand why you are giving him instructions to make use of the script when you could just link him to my table

viewtopic.php?t=25675

But if you’re going to do that, why not CREDIT ME? You didn’t make it, it’s not your script…why are you behaving as if you made it and too lazy to make it a table?. Do you have any idea how much hardwork it took to make this?

This is some bullshit.

Blueskadoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blueskadoo »

cheat engine wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:50 am

This is some bullshit.

Some people are like that. They just want to get something quickly and they want it right away and there are some other people that provide for those people. We still appreciate your work but not everyone is understanding or just as polite.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

Blueskadoo wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:55 am
Some people are like that. They just want to get something quickly and they want it right away and there are some other people that provide for those people. We still appreciate your work but not everyone is understanding or just as polite.
There is nothing time consuming about linking or crediting me.

Whatever, at least it’s free and on FRF. I will chalk it up to him not knowing the rules since it’s a new account.

undeci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by undeci »

cheat engine wrote:
undeci wrote:
Which Table are you referring to? I don't see any money add to the OP table, but you can use Zanzer's tables (2nd post), and enable "Unlimited Inventory". Go to a NPC and sell, it will stay in your inventory and the NPC shop wont lose credits so you can do it for however many credits you want.

or you can use this script below, and then add address manually 4 byte with the address "creditptr" then put that in group with the script.

Enable Script, change the value of that address you put in the group to however many credits you want. Sometimes it doubles whatever you put in the value.
Pardon my French but you fucking asshole! This is my script. I don’t understand why you are giving him instructions to make use of the script when you could just link him to my table

viewtopic.php?t=25675

But if you’re going to do that, why not CREDIT ME? You didn’t make it, it’s not your script…why are you behaving as if you made it and too lazy to make it a table?. Do you have any idea how much hardwork it took to make this?

This is some bullshit.
Sorry Sir, I Hadn't remembered where I got it from, I created my own table and just put things in there that I use so I do not have to keep opening 5 other tables.

I edited the post, and ill remember this for any future things, meant nothing bad by it.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

cheat engine wrote:
undeci wrote:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(credotss,Starfield.exe,03 48 08 48 83 C0 10 EB F2 49 8B 04) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,credotss)

label(code)
label(return)
label(creditptr)
registersymbol(creditptr)
newmem:
push rbx
mov rbx, [creditptr]
mov [rax+08], rbx
pop rbx
code:
  add ecx,[rax+08]
  add rax,10
  jmp return

creditptr:
dd 0

credotss:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(credotss)

[DISABLE]

credotss:
  db 03 48 08 48 83 C0 10
unregistersymbol(credotss)
dealloc(newmem)

viewtopic.php?t=25675

This is some bullshit.

Seriously? You're crying about THAT? If that script took you more than 2 fucking minutes to work out, then you are not a very good reverse engineer. Just looking at your table shows very basic cheats, none of them require more advanced skills than memory searching and read/write address debugging. You require no specialized reverse engineering skills to work them out, compared to stuff like Zanzer's ship script or my Ignore Craft Materials script.

To be honest, your little hissy shit-fit just sounds like a sad play to try and get people to migrate from this thread to your thread, even though your table really doesn't have anything of value. The reason neither Zanzer nor Akira (or me) included a credits script, is that it's just so fucking easy to type additem F 200000 into the console, save and reload if you really want achievements. It probably took more time for you to write that script than it did for me to work out Ignore Craft Materials.

Sorry bro, this ain't it, chief.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Seriously? You're crying about THAT? If that script took you more than 2 fucking minutes to work out, then you are not a very good reverse engineer. Just looking at your table shows very basic cheats, none of them require more advanced skills than memory searching and read/write address debugging. You require no specialized reverse engineering skills to work them out, compared to stuff like Zanzer's ship script or my Ignore Craft Materials script.

To be honest, your little hissy shit-fit just sounds like a sad play to try and get people to migrate from this thread to your thread, even though your table really doesn't have anything of value. The reason neither Zanzer nor Akira (or me) included a credits script, is that it's just so fucking easy to type additem F 200000 into the console, save and reload if you really want achievements. It probably took more time for you to write that script than it did for me to work out Ignore Craft Materials.

This isn’t a competition, breathe 🧘‍♀️

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

cheat engine wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:29 pm
gir489 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:08 pm

This isn’t a competition, breathe 🧘‍♀️
>It's not a competition
>OMG DON'T STEAL MY WORK BECAUSE I WANT TO BE RECONGIZED
Pick one.

Sir_Devil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sir_Devil »

Is there a way to set the NG+ level?

I know there is an event at NG 10, but I can't be arsed to play through it 10 times to get there. Would be awesome if you could set it to NG 9 and play through for one more time.

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

anyone found a way yet, to decrease or increase the sliders in the character creator above the limits?
if thats even possible

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

anyone know how we can change engine emissions color? if someone can maybe point me in the direction, ill look into it. thanks

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Sir_Devil wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:32 pm

I know there is an event at NG 10, but I can't be arsed to play through it 10 times to get there. Would be awesome if you could set it to NG 9 and play through for one more time.
Spoiler
Set the ActorValue PlayerUnityTimesEntered

Sir_Devil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sir_Devil »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:52 pm
Sir_Devil wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:32 pm

Spoiler
Set the ActorValue PlayerUnityTimesEntered
Thanks, appreciate it! :D

Renagede77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renagede77 »

Is there a way to get this to work with the GamePass version?