Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by Ash06 »

timechaos69 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:01 pm
looks like you like wolves
Remember i don't play this game ^^
deftpaws wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:36 pm
1. Is there an option to have all skills unlocked without putting points into the character passive tree? Example, when i start as a necromancer and unlock all skills is enabled, I cannot specialize into dreadshade until i put 20 points into acolyte and then the required points into the necromancer passive tree to unlock it. Is it possible to just unlock all skills and specialize without having to allocate passives into their respective masteries?
2. Crafting, Is there an option when crafting to get top rolls. Example when crafting to T5 I do not get the top T5 roll.
3. No Minion cooldown. Is that an option? I would like to have fire archers with no fire arrow cooldown for example.
1. Select your socket, then your skill

2. I will check for this when i have time

3. You can't have cooldown for minions, for Companions and minions, i have to make mods from skill one by one, because they are not the same objectType, so don't contain same variables

deftpaws
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deftpaws »

Ash06 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:26 pm
timechaos69 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:01 pm
looks like you like wolves
Remember i don't play this game ^^
deftpaws wrote:
1. Is there an option to have all skills unlocked without putting points into the character passive tree? Example, when i start as a necromancer and unlock all skills is enabled, I cannot specialize into dreadshade until i put 20 points into acolyte and then the required points into the necromancer passive tree to unlock it. Is it possible to just unlock all skills and specialize without having to allocate passives into their respective masteries?
2. Crafting, Is there an option when crafting to get top rolls. Example when crafting to T5 I do not get the top T5 roll.
3. No Minion cooldown. Is that an option? I would like to have fire archers with no fire arrow cooldown for example.
1. Select your socket, then your skill

2. I will check for this when i have time

3. You can't have cooldown for minions, for Companions and minions, i have to make mods from skill one by one, because they are not the same objectType, so don't contain same variables
Sorry, What I meant is that once you specced into the chosen skill, you cannot assign it to your action bar.
As you can see below, I have specialized into dread shade.
[Link]
However, I cannot assign it to my action bar until I put points into the necromancer tree to unlock it properly.
[Link]

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

All Ui from skills was unlocked

deftpaws
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deftpaws »

Ash06 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:55 pm
All Ui from skills was unlocked
Ah. Drag and drop works. Thank you

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Ash,

Is it possible to have another slider to where it is "set" instead of increase or add value? or maybe a cap as well? like lets say i don't want attack speed or another stat to keep increasing to an insane number but limit it to set at always get +100% or keep rising Until you get to that point?

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

deftpaws wrote:

Ash,
Great work. Three questions.
#1 should be possible.

#2 You just need to set the Item Drop feature, forge your desired item, drop it, then turn off the Item Drop feature. Dropping from inventory works. This way you can still get maxed values for personally crafted items without using the Forced Item Drop feature.

#3 Possible. But needs a bit of work as minion abilities are defined separately from character abilities.

pro00798
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pro00798 »

Ash06 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:42 am
insom999 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:25 am
Hi, new to all this editor stuff, ive downloaded the editor can edit character, but there is no option to create gear do i have to download something else to get this part to work
thanks
Right click inventory or character slot, then "Add item"
or right click item, "Copy Item", right click inventory "Paste"
If you create an item in your inventory, you have to to move it in a good position (container position) then save before editing your new item
Netninja wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:12 am
The newest version of Melon has an issue with Unity Explorer. Finally downgraded and have Unity Explorer working via F7 in Last Epoch, however, the last dependency is :
Melon Preferences Manager
Which no longer exists :( Even the existing fork references a repository that doesn't exist anymore.
Extractor Mod require:
Melon Loader 5.7
Unity explorer
Melon Preferences Manager MelonPrefManager.IL2CPP.rar
Result Files (copy to /Src/Icons/) from Icons Extractor Tool (see below)
Netninja wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:12 am
I've collected all of the new items and I can browse my save file to pull out the info for each if that helps. I can probably also just extract the image files for each from the Last Epoch Tools website and place the png files in the correct directories
Icons Extractor Tool (work only with [Link] SpriteSheets) :

https://github.com/RCInet/LastEpochIconsExtractor

Requirements : SpritesSheet (convert to .png) and css
All requirements can be found with Developer Tools in any item in [Link]
SpriteSheet https://www.lastepochtools.com/data/be ... 048c.webp
Css https://www.lastepochtools.com/data/be ... e048c.css

I already have apps for doiing all the job (extract items stats, generate database, copy rename icons), don't do it manually ^^

Update V4.5 (Add all new items)

If you have time, edit the Mod for extracting all from game (not only shards)
Excuse me but can I ask for the Melon Preferences Manager file password? Thanks

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Back from Holidays ^^

Melon Preferences Manager was used for command lines and custom preferences.

If you want to try Extractor Mod [Link], latest only require MelonLoader 5.7, and UniverseLib
UniverseLib can be found in UnityExplorer refs, but this version require UnityExplorer
If you don't want to use UnityExplorer, Modified lib can be found in the main mod archive (work with and without UnityExplorer), but require to init UniverseLib in code

A lot of code is only for matching SaveEditor files, because this mod was write after SaveEditor app.
If you want a database for a new app, extract to json all you want, then use tools like this [Link] to generate structure for the new app, then make you new app.

bashbro900
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bashbro900 »

Ash06 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:04 pm
deftpaws wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:57 pm
latest update appears to have broken item requirements. Both level and class requirements are being enforced again.
deftpaws wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:53 pm
Also, disable one mage limit for skeleton mage does not work.
Fix_Archmage_Reqs.rar
Fix Items Requirements (should be launch before Scene, so previous update break it)
Fix Skill : Minions : Mage : Single Mage (Disable summon ArchMage limit^^)

HeadhunterConfigUi.rar
Added Headhunter Config Ui, you can edit Headhunter buffs while playing, without need to reload anything

Looks like latest update (Beta 0.9.2) is not loading the most recent change

bashbro900
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bashbro900 »

The most recent patch screwed with the game

[14:06:55.814] [LastEpochMods] [ERROR] HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static void LastEpochMods.Hooks.Character_Stats+Update::Postfix(CharacterStats& __instance)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x0006a] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace --

long13579
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by long13579 »

I can't use mods to edit stats of uniques anymore X.X

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Game changes in 0.9.2 beta
Dependencies
- Assembly-CSharp is now LE

Functions
- CharacterStats, Update function is now UpdateStats
- InventoryPanelUI, Start function was removed (you see Appearance tab disable, but you can click on it)
- MonolithTimelinePanelManager, Update function was removed (you can't set Enemy Density)

Get v2.6 update

If you have errors with update :
- Remove MelonLoader :
Make sure the Game is Closed and Not Running before attempting to UN-INSTALL.
Remove the version.dll & dobby.dll files from the Game's Installation Folder.
Remove the MelonLoader folder from the Game's Installation Folder.
- Install again MelonLoader 5.7
- Start once without any mods
- Close your game, install Mods
- Play

bashbro900
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bashbro900 »

Ash06 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:32 am
Game changes in 0.9.2 beta
Dependencies
- Assembly-CSharp is now LE

Functions
- CharacterStats, Update function is now UpdateStats
- InventoryPanelUI, Start function was removed (you see Appearance tab disable, but you can click on it)
- MonolithTimelinePanelManager, Update function was removed (you can't set Enemy Density)

Get v2.6 update

If you have errors with update :
- Remove MelonLoader :
Make sure the Game is Closed and Not Running before attempting to UN-INSTALL.
Remove the version.dll & dobby.dll files from the Game's Installation Folder.
Remove the MelonLoader folder from the Game's Installation Folder.
- Install again MelonLoader 5.7
- Start once without any mods
- Close your game, install Mods
- Play

Issue persists after following directions above

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

You have to use latest version (v2.6), your error here is CharacerStats Update function
In 0.9.2 bêta this function is UpdateStats not Update

gnasherrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gnasherrr »

Ash06 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:35 pm
You have to use latest version (v2.6), your error here is CharacerStats Update function
In 0.9.2 bêta this function is UpdateStats not Update
i have a similar issue with the 2.6 version on 0.92. first time using this mod ever so no update related issue. any idea?

[10:29:23.120] [LastEpochMods] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute._CreateCaObject(RuntimeModule pModule, RuntimeType type, IRuntimeMethodInfo pCtor, Byte** ppBlob, Byte* pEndBlob, Int32* pcNamedArgs)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.AddCustomAttributes(ListBuilder`1& attributes, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, ListBuilder`1 derivedAttributes)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeType type, RuntimeType caType, Boolean inherit)
at System.RuntimeType.GetCustomAttributes(Boolean inherit)
at HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethodExtensions.GetFromType(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type, Boolean allowUnannotatedType)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateClassProcessor(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__11_0(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll(Assembly assembly)
at MelonLoader.MelonMod.HarmonyInit() in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\MelonMod.cs:line 40
at MelonLoader.MelonEvent.<>c.<Invoke>b__1_0(LemonAction x) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\Events\MelonEvent.cs:line 174
at MelonLoader.MelonEventBase`1.Invoke(Action`1 delegateInvoker) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\Events\MelonEvent.cs:line 143