Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
neroxros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mega Man X Dive Offline

Post by neroxros »

Here's a new version of the table. It has:
No Skill Cooldown + Infinite Ammo + Speedy Bullet
Instant Charge Shot (for first armor X, Omega, etc)
Infinite Jump + Dash
Infinite HP
One Hit Kill
Pointers for currency & EXP

and btw, if the pointers for currency don't work for you, in cheat engine, click the Advanced Options in the bottom left and right click the only instruction there and click "find out what address this code writes to", then visit the shop and browse the different sections, you should see your current Zenny and Gems pop up in the list. No manual searching needed for those addresses.

I'll try to make the cooldown and rapid fire separate scripts. let me know if the table has any issues.
Attachments
Game_v4.ct
(13.98 KiB) Downloaded 940 times

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Basicly search currency you want to find for example say you have 210 zeny you'd put 210 in and search, change that value by buying/selling something, so for example you sell something it'll go to 220, type it and click next scan, it should limit around to two, one of them will change it, just change the tab in the game store back to see if value changed in game.

blitzmichael2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blitzmichael2 »

neroxros wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:30 pm
Thought I'd share a basic cheat table I made for myself, it has: infinite air dashes, infinite jumps, infinite dive trigger usage, infinite ammo, no reload time, no cooldown for skills and some pointers for currency, though I suspect the pointers will stop working as I didn't spend too much time on them.

I couldn't figure out how to make a one-hit-kill, as the game crashes if I change the player HP.

Use undetected cheat engine to bypass the anti-cheat: [Link]

edit: I forgot to include the infinite dive trigger script
This works except for the gem stones, please update this, it only changes the screen value but the store doesn't recognize the changes, thus unable to purchase

neroxros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neroxros »

blitzmichael2 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:41 pm
This works except for the gem stones, please update this, it only changes the screen value but the store doesn't recognize the changes, thus unable to purchase
Refer to my latest post. It has a new table. And I wrote about how you can find the gems if the pointers aren't working.

diamondx12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diamondx12 »

it is possible to create a trainer instead of using cheat engine?

Kirizame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kirizame »

neroxros wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:18 pm
Infinite Jump + Dash
Infinite HP
One Hit Kill

and btw, if the pointers for currency don't work for you, in cheat engine, click the Advanced Options in the bottom left and right click the only instruction there and click "find out what address this code writes to", then visit the shop and browse the different sections, you should see your current Zenny and Gems pop up in the list. No manual searching needed for those addresses.

I'll try to make the cooldown and rapid fire separate scripts. let me know if the table has any issues.
Event Coupons still aren't working and show up as "???". Not finding them via your written method with the Advance Options either.

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

i know this isn't related to cheat engine but has anyone unlocked characters like white day alia and the like for this game? most if not all charcters are locked also where are save files located

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

say can we get pointers for item exp and ranks for characters, weapons, cards, skills, etc?
like for weapons, cards, etc?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

zelkovia9876 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:51 am
i know this isn't related to cheat engine but has anyone unlocked characters like white day alia and the like for this game? most if not all charcters are locked also where are save files located
You unlock more via story in the store, and for the event charas you need event tickets which require level 60, or you can wait till someone finds the pointer for event tickets.

neroxros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neroxros »

smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:08 pm
say can we get pointers for item exp and ranks for characters, weapons, cards, skills, etc?
Because there's so many items, cards, weapons and so on, it won't be plausible to make a pointer for every single item. I could however make scripts that let you make all characters instantly rank 5, or have all items be max level. Would that be good?

neroxros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neroxros »

Kirizame wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:00 am
Event Coupons still aren't working and show up as "???". Not finding them via your written method with the Advance Options either.
You need to have some coupons first, then you can edit them. I'll try to see if it's possible to edit them without owning any.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

neroxros wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:50 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:08 pm
Because there's so many items, cards, weapons and so on, it won't be plausible to make a pointer for every single item. I could however make scripts that let you make all characters instantly rank 5, or have all items be max level. Would that be good?
absolutely.

items being weapons, cards, skills, and chips

also not just max level but also rank 5.

blitzmichael2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blitzmichael2 »

neroxros wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:18 pm
Infinite Jump + Dash
Infinite HP
One Hit Kill

Thanks! Let me try this one

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] Mega Man X Dive Offline

Post by Cas »

neroxros wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:50 pm
Moved your posts to new topic here since the request is essentially fulfilled. Continue in tables section here

viewtopic.php?t=25707