Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by SPcheater123 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:53 am
SPcheater123 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:32 am
I'm not sure if this is of any use, but FF12 RNG Helper is what i used on PS2 to get the chest to spawn with a 100% success rate. [Link]

If you download the tool there's all kinds of values and positions and the reddit post explains how it works. It might help you find the address for the pseudo RNG seeds. As far as anyone knows, the PRNG values are between 00 and 99. Through years of trial and error this was found.

I'm not sure if this will actually help until the tool is updated for PC, because after then will you be able to find consistency in memory addresses.
That seems like good information if you're on PS4. It could help in finding options to make chests spawn and drop the rare item, but seems kind of complicated. I just did put in an option that basically lets you get any item you want by buying it at a Shop and overriding the Item ID. That to me seems simpler than manipulating RNG for an item. I might look at something for this later though.
It would be nice. I know some people who don't want to actually "cheat" in such a way, but also don't want to run in and out of a dungeon literally 100 times. I know the RNG Helper is eventually going to get updated, but a way to make this trick less complicated with help of CE would be amazing.

Going to try the RNG freezer now and see what happens.

Edit: No crash so far but Unrandomizer doesn't do anything, sadly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

[Link]

There's the loot list, in order. Sorry for any typos.

Also, I noticed that Seitengrat and Trango Tower are missing from the item list. Gendarme is there though. Those are the 3 invisible items that would require RNG manipulation. AFAIK.

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:04 am
[Link]

There's the loot list, in order. Sorry for any typos.

Also, I noticed that Seitengrat and Trango Tower are missing from the item list. Gendarme is there though. Those are the 3 invisible items that would require RNG manipulation. AFAIK.
Yeah, the invisible weapons are by far the hardest to get normally in the game. If it's true you can only get these with RNG manipulation even w/ CE in your hands, that would suck. The Zodiac Spear is what i'm most worried about getting though(1%). I might wait for a RNG manipulator in CE or an updated tool to do it yourself when i get to the part where i have the ability to get the spear.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

For what it is worth, it doesn't look like you can use the table we have so far to really multi-class by switching Licenses all over the place. It resets a bunch of the skills when you switch tables, and it seems to want to switch back to the table you initially picked if you let it.

I tried to switch a character from Archer to Black Mage and back, and had to redo most of the skills for both, and when I went to go back to archer, CE already had it selected for me. Some of the shared skills were kept, mostly equipment and a few of the damage up skills.

veldt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by veldt »

Some items seem to be missing from the table, namely the "invisible" weapons, Wyrmhero Blade, and I think the ultimate weapon from each weapon type.

Haterfen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haterfen »

First of all, thank you so much for the Table!

Now I was wondering, is there a way to make the chain actually never breaks? With this you can kill any monster and it would keep on adding up, making drop farming easier from every monster on a map.

Also, I was using the Min Chain Count and the Pointer to Chain number, (fixed them bot at 68) since I was trying to understand how they worked, then I added the "CT=0", with this, with every hit my characters dealt they would inflict damage to the enemy AND THEMSELVES, killing them in the process. Just an FYI, perhaps it's the Pointer + Min Chain combo, or a side effect of CT=0 + Chain modifiers.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I got the Wyrmhero blade from giving myself all the loot items and selling them to the vendor to get the bazaar item unlocks (I think).

Also I tried to activate the shop substitute code and it hard locked my CE, and when I tried to close CE, it hard locked my PC. Don't know if anyone else has had any issues with that one.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I think I can retract my request for Have All Gambits. Turns out this version of the game has them all in the shop once you unlock the feature and get back to town. The original ver of FF12 didn't.

Instead, I'd like to request Have All Techniks and Magiks if possible. These are NOT all available in the shop and only gradually become available as the game goes on.

DigitalIP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DigitalIP »

Thanks for the good options

And yeah, at a certain point in the game you can practically purchase the majority of the gambits, with others being unlockable later on.
I wouldn't waste time making options for them.

a Request though, ive yet to use the latest tables, but the next table you make if you haven't done so in the latest, could you set all the options to Default? I noticed that there were a few that were enabled by default.

keep up the good work.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Sauce wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:32 am
For what it is worth, it doesn't look like you can use the table we have so far to really multi-class by switching Licenses all over the place. It resets a bunch of the skills when you switch tables, and it seems to want to switch back to the table you initially picked if you let it.

I tried to switch a character from Archer to Black Mage and back, and had to redo most of the skills for both, and when I went to go back to archer, CE already had it selected for me. Some of the shared skills were kept, mostly equipment and a few of the damage up skills.
Thanks for trying to figure this out. Be an amazing feat if someone can make job switching work. I don't even mind if it would reset everything since we can now have unlimited licence points, it won't be too much of an issue to learn it all again.

lsdlsdlsdlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lsdlsdlsdlsd »

Is anyone else having an issue with using the versions edit 5 and above where CT = 0 is always on? I downloaded the latest version, go into the game and enable only the minimum chain modifier, but my characters attack immediately. This seems to persist through saves and restarts of the game. If I use an earlier table (like edit 2 before the code is present) I don't have the issue. Any ideas?

DigitalIP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DigitalIP »

lsdlsdlsdlsd wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:33 pm
Is anyone else having an issue with using the versions edit 5 and above where CT = 0 is always on? I downloaded the latest version, go into the game and enable only the minimum chain modifier, but my characters attack immediately. This seems to persist through saves and restarts of the game. If I use an earlier table (like edit 2 before the code is present) I don't have the issue. Any ideas?
I assume you set it to off?
a number of the options are On by default which they shouldn't be, so that could be a reason..

Have you tried setting it to Off and reloading your save?

Aellian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aellian »

Dunno if this have been said, but theres a rather peculiar efffect for the infinite items code, if it is activated when u get you equipment back in the nalbina dungeon , you get all items in the game :3 .... im running around with the zodiac spear right now :3

lsdlsdlsdlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lsdlsdlsdlsd »

DigitalIP wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:55 pm
lsdlsdlsdlsd wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:33 pm
I assume you set it to off?
a number of the options are On by default which they shouldn't be, so that could be a reason..

Have you tried setting it to Off and reloading your save?
Oh man, I feel so silly. I thought since I didn't have the pointer area "checked" it wasn't applying those. I had actually seen that and didn't see the drop down and manually tried to change to "Off" and it didn't apply. This totally works as I would expect it now. Thanks.

Solodin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solodin »

Please forgive what is likely a very dumb question (I'm rather new to Cheat Engine). But, when I load any of these .ct files into Cheat Engine I don't see any of the described are appearing. The only selectable items in the window are "Final Fantasy XII" and then "Enable". Not seeing any of the cheats that DrummerIX is talking about.

Is this not a standard cheat table?