z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by themaoci »

hXc Mike wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:31 am
themaoci wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:45 pm
hXc Mike wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:31 am

nice work! i'm curious to try the initializer script, but could you make an option for us chaotic psychos using the GOG version? please and thank you :D
what gog version have different ? except file location ?
well, if its just going straight to the executable, then i suppose that's all the difference there is. I wasn't sure if the initializer was designed to launch it THROUGH steam (for acheivement tracking, etc), via the steam app/steamid launch method, in which case a similar format would be needed for the GOG Galaxy launcher, again for tracking with cloud saves and achievements. this may not always be the case anymore, but in my experience launching the executable directly has problems syncing with those services
you dont need to use initializer... i dont even use that ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:45 pm
Carmizzert wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:38 pm
Hello,

First time user, I sucessfully spawned several items via console commands today but this one over here:
1352a999-76cc-46c5-a67a-26edc2011911

crashes the game instantly. I used the "Click Here to Download the Latest Table - [post]
--- Game v4.1.1.3669438 --- Table v9 ---" and then through editing the usual hand crossbow one.

(It is the Ring of Protection)

Anyone can help?
Thanks in advance!
item spawner tends to crash the game, the UUIDs are correct. Could be at that moments you out of luck and crash. Try again, should be ok.
it doesnt use internal command line to create item properly but direct method to create item that doesnt have any safeguards i supose thats why its crashing and its totally random sometimes it works perfectly fine for like 100+ spawns and sometimes its crashing on first

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

lmgd wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:06 pm
When I spawn in the pixie lantern it looks like the pixie is dead and the bell doesn't work. Is there anyway to fix the flags?
You're looking for this :

Code: Select all

"9aca1109-a59d-47d3-8f35-f248b70518f9"
but who need Moonlantern if they got CE and Zanzer. look here viewtopic.php?p=311036#p311036

lmgd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lmgd »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:24 pm
lmgd wrote:
When I spawn in the pixie lantern it looks like the pixie is dead and the bell doesn't work. Is there anyway to fix the flags?

but who need Moonlantern if they got CE and Zanzer. look here viewtopic.php?p=311036#p311036
Thanks but I already tried that. I am running a large party and pathing makes companions/summons constantly run out of lantern range. I want the blessing so I can equip actual weapons.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

lmgd wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:32 pm
PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:24 pm
lmgd wrote:

Thanks but I already tried that. I am running a large party and pathing makes companions/summons constantly run out of lantern range. I want the blessing so I can equip actual weapons.
You can apply to everyone, just select every companion as active character and enable the script. Best if they got only 1 weapon only if you apply to weapon. Even on unequip you will be glow in darkness.

tmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tmc »

Any way to add spells with full upscaling casting like the ones we got when selecting the druid Land Abilities?

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

Anyone knows how to solve Shadowheart's Mysterious Sharran Wound bug? I gave her the noblestalk flower and passed the speech check to convince her to take it, but the ailment still pops out whenever I do some good deed/anti-Sharran act.

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

It's possible that the solution for this is already come up, and I'm just being blind for this. I'm trying to do a customized summoner build that uses all the different passives that other classes/subclasses get that provide summon buffs,
Such as the undead thrall buffs.
I am trying to use wizard as a base for this.

However, it turns out that some of these buffs don't actually function correctly, even when I add them onto my character.
All three undead thrall buffs work correctly.
I ended up finding the ID for "companions Bond", which is something that only rangers normally supposed to have. My character sheet says that I have the passive, but it doesn't actually work when I summon the companion. In this example, I summoned the bear, and it remains the bear instead of the Ursula major.

I thought that maybe there was something about the wizard that the buffs were not connecting properly, so I instead respec'd to a ranger to see if the buffs would work if I was at least the correct class, and nothing.

Adding the passives at this point is not the issue, but rather them functioning correctly.

Is there a fix for this? If not, any thoughts?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

CE Form for searching (Proof of Concept)

Disclaimer! The form does not work properly in its current form (pun unintended). This is mostly to make my current progress available so other nerds can use it and, hopefully, point out why certain things doesn't work as I am expecting them to.

To open the form, go to Table > bg3form > Restore and show.

[Link]
The sqlite database containing "all" the spells and effects and all their details. This file is REQUIRED for the form to work, and must be placed in the same folder as the Cheat Table. You can view its content with any sqlite database viewer, such as [Link].

The sqlite database was created using previously generated json data, with this PowerShell script:
[Link]

The Cheat Table that contains the form and the related functions.
[Link]

As I mentioned, it doesn't work properly, right now. The GUI and the logic behind it is mostly done (for spells).

The issues:
Before the events in the form work, I have to manually execute the Cheat Table Lua Script once (Table > Show Cheat Table Lua Script [Ctrl+Alt+L]). I'm not sure it it's because I need to do something in the ShowForm function to avoid this extra step.

Feel free to play around with it. Use it. Or just ignore it, if that is your want :)
Last edited by EvenLess on Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PasDeBras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PasDeBras »

Hazukashi wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:55 pm
Anyone knows how to solve Shadowheart's Mysterious Sharran Wound bug? I gave her the noblestalk flower and passed the speech check to convince her to take it, but the ailment still pops out whenever I do some good deed/anti-Sharran act.
Guides on the internet are wrong on this, the noblestalk doesn't
Spoiler
cure the wound (no plant can counteract a godess anyways), it give her part of her memories back
, opening a quest in act III.

Pebyoghmoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pebyoghmoob »

Is there a way to unlock all achievements with CE?

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

Pebyoghmoob wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:31 pm
Is there a way to unlock all achievements with CE?
Use S.A.M. (Steam Achievement Manager), IIRC.

xRigellx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xRigellx »

tmc wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:31 pm
Any way to add spells with full upscaling casting like the ones we got when selecting the druid Land Abilities?

I don't think there's a way to add them to the caster slot, only to common actions.
That's why they don't spend spell slots, and because of that the only spells that upscale are cantrips.

B3nt0u
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by B3nt0u »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:30 am
kidicarus wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:30 am
does anyone know the uuid for the condition bliss spores? you get it after helping the sovereign in the underdark but it disappears after long rest, ive searched but havent seen anyone post it

ApplyStatusToPlayer("UND_BLISS_SPORES")
B3nt0u wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:18 am
Does anyone have the UUID for Naoise Nallinto Rapture Blessing?
Its +1D6 to all rolls until long rest gained in act 3.
Found it:

"WYR_NYMPHGROTTO_RAPTURE"
Thank you!

Pharonix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pharonix »

Is there a way to add class levels to npcs so we can respec them and use then to level them up?
I have a mod that lets me add npcs as companions, but they don't level up, and I was wondering if there was a workaround.

The table works fantastically

The Paladin magic set crashes the game on use however. I was able to add these normally via the one time summon code, but just wanted to let you know its currently broken.