ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sonikman102
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Post by sonikman102 »

anyone manage to figure out how to edit ost chips yet? a guy on the other thread found out where they're located but couldn't manage to edit the value

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bbrasky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bbrasky »

Please ignore, I'm an idiot. :)

boxerdemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boxerdemon »

Throws back a parentbackground error.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

boxerdemon wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:54 pm
It would help when you would post the actual error message.
But if I had to guess I would say the issue is that you're not using CE 7.5.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

zufield wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:27 pm
Your table sucks. It has a bunch of spammy shit and doesn't actually put any options out if you open it while the game is already running. I should be able to just open a table and have it work without wading through a bunch of garbage.
Holly hell :sleep:

I know i'm not the last one when it's about complaining about stuff, including on this forum and the moderators would probably agree, but there is limits.

One dude you don't know on the internet took out hours of his spare time to think, create and share on this forum a table 1) for free 2) for a game that has been released only a few hours ago, you could have share your remarks politely and with respect but nope you decided to talk him down, insult his work and made negative comments about stuff that aren't even true.

I guess "your spammy shit" is the menu and stuff that appear on top of the normal table, and i'm also not necessarily a big fan of that either, i'm an old dude who like my table clear, simple and with the same presentation, but guess what i do it myself.
I change every table i download here so that it looks and feel like i want it too, and while i would never complain about that if i did at least i would do it politely, because i think the table creator already did a lot for me (and once again for free) so i can deal with having to change a few things so that it looks like what i like and is free from additional stuff i don't want.

Akira does/share a insane amount of work on this forum, i have used a lot of his tables and never had to complain about anything about them, he deserve way more respect that what you have shown him.

I believe that any negative remark can be shared about something as soon as it's done correctly and with respect, which you clearly lack. :mellow:

@Akira : Thanks for your table (and tables in general) and thanks for this insane reactivity to share it as soon as you did so that players can use immediately when playing the game ;)

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Akira wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:57 pm
boxerdemon wrote:
This. I was using 7.3, updated, no issues now. Please make sure that if you get errors, you do your basic troubleshooting and check your CE version BEFORE running to post here. Screenshots and verbatim error messages would work best otherwise.

skarekroww
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skarekroww »

NGL i kinda made an account to tell you ur table was cool, Also I'm trying to figure out the EN Load and weight values, but everytime I attach the debugger i crash. I'll upload if i figure it out, but im kind of a cheat engine kitten.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

A good cheat idea would be "Energy Use Multiplier" (with the possibility of going under 1 obviously :mrgreen: ) so that you don't completely remove the energy management (which is cool) but instead make it easier and allow more movement :wub:

Just an idea ;)

neotheone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neotheone »

I'm also having the same problem that if I leave the infinite AP script enabled while the game loads it crashes.
start_protected_game.exe replaced with the launch_modded_ac6 one and latest version on Steam.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

acecel wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:09 pm
zufield wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:27 pm
Your table sucks. It has a bunch of spammy shit and doesn't actually put any options out if you open it while the game is already running. I should be able to just open a table and have it work without wading through a bunch of garbage.
Holly hell :sleep:

I know i'm not the last one when it's about complaining about stuff, including on this forum and the moderators would probably agree, but there is limits.

One dude you don't know on the internet took out hours of his spare time to think, create and share on this forum a table 1) for free 2) for a game that has been released only a few hours ago, you could have share your remarks politely and with respect but nope you decided to talk him down, insult his work and made negative comments about stuff that aren't even true.

I guess "your spammy shit" is the menu and stuff that appear on top of the normal table, and i'm also not necessarily a big fan of that either, i'm an old dude who like my table clear, simple and with the same presentation, but guess what i do it myself.
I change every table i download here so that it looks and feel like i want it too, and while i would never complain about that if i did at least i would do it politely, because i think the table creator already did a lot for me (and once again for free) so i can deal with having to change a few things so that it looks like what i like and is free from additional stuff i don't want.

Akira does/share a insane amount of work on this forum, i have used a lot of his tables and never had to complain about anything about them, he deserve way more respect that what you have shown him.

I believe that any negative remark can be shared about something as soon as it's done correctly and with respect, which you clearly lack. :mellow:

@Akira : Thanks for your table (and tables in general) and thanks for this insane reactivity to share it as soon as you did so that players can use immediately when playing the game ;)
People like that are in most cases hopeless, even in the real world, miserable people who just exist to be miserable and terrible consumers. Agree though, I've used Akira's tables frequently and they all work great.

I even came here to see if he had one with a Remove Vendor Cost script lol.

boxerdemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boxerdemon »

Akira wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:57 pm
boxerdemon wrote:
It was the disclaimer prompt throwing the error. Removed that and it works fine. Nice job.

Edit: then tic-tac-toe killed it. Interesting. I am unsure why this is in a table but whatever. I'm too lazy to edit it out so I'll just trash this one.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

boxerdemon wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:07 am
It was the disclaimer prompt throwing the error. Removed that and it works fine. Nice job.
Literally just use CE 7.5 for things to work properly because that is what I used to make the table in the first place.

cavedodo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cavedodo »

When I download the bypass, there is no exe file in the zip. Any advice? Thank you for making the cheat table.

I looked harder and think I got it. Thanks yall.

boxerdemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boxerdemon »

Akira wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:23 am
boxerdemon wrote:
Literally just use CE 7.5 for things to work properly because that is what I used to make the table in the first place.
I am using 7.5, but I compiled it from source. Dunno if that's why CE is not playing nice with your pop-ups akin to what you would get on a hentai site in 1998, but it is what it is. It works fine with every other table, so whatever. Blame me, it's cool.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

boxerdemon wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:44 am
I am using 7.5, but I compiled it from source. Dunno if that's why CE is not playing nice with your pop-ups akin to what you would get on a hentai site in 1998, but it is what it is. It works fine with every other table, so whatever. Blame me, it's cool.
Well I use custom forms which most tables don't have.
And I am using the default CE 7.5 version, if it's not working properly then that's an issue with your CE version.
Don't know what to tell you but if you don't use the exact CE version the table was made with/for then that's on you.
I stated that it's CE 7.5 in the main post for a reason, if your self compiled version is different to the default version then that's on you I guess.
In CE 7.5 DB added something to the form editor that did not exist in CE 7.4 which is why it's not backwards compatible.
boxerdemon wrote:
Edit: then tic-tac-toe killed it. Interesting. I am unsure why this is in a table but whatever.
Bc I can, I mean who would not want to play some Tic Tac Toe when taking a break from the actual game.
You could even make use of it like heal player when reaching a kill streak of 5 or so.
Last edited by Akira on Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.