z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ihasmuffins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Ihasmuffins »

subjectxiii wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:56 am
Anyone know how to reset quests? Need to reset the Necromancy of thay quest so I can do it on my Avatar instead of giving it to Gale
Did you get an answer to this? I am also trying to reset which character does this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

hXc Mike wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:16 pm
Wowzers! Great work again! I'm hoping this will get us one step closer to my hope of being able to add spells to a character's "class" spells-known lists rather than just to the core "character" spell list.
Yeah, that would be great. I want to put together a custom class but all of the spells you add go to the generic page and are free to cast. I want to make something playable, not broken =(

oronnoro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oronnoro »

Just saying my thank you, been using this table since release to alter attributes and such.

Thank you!

hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hXc Mike »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:30 am
hXc Mike wrote:
Wowzers! Great work again! I'm hoping this will get us one step closer to my hope of being able to add spells to a character's "class" spells-known lists rather than just to the core "character" spell list.
Yeah, that would be great. I want to put together a custom class but all of the spells you add go to the generic page and are free to cast. I want to make something playable, not broken =(
also a cool idea! My goals were more in line with say for a hypothetical multiclass bard/ranger/sorcerer/wizard/druid, the game prioritizes spells known/always prepared spells over known/preparable which it indicates during spell selection with the yellow and green outlines on the spells. so if i know a spell on my bard, it won't even show up on my wizard spell selection as an option, for example. Spell selections of the same "tier" (preparable/always prepared) show up with yellow outlines at spell selection and can be selected regardless of wether you have the spell already (usually because of a different modifier like int/wis) but spells will not show up for selection if you already have the higher "tier" version of it. and if you have a lower "tier" it will be outlined in green and if selected will "replace" the old. (only on selection screens, if you "unlearn" a spell later during level up and you have it on another list that was previously invisible, the old spell will show back up.) also spells known on the "character" tab such as those from the CTs seem to not impact the spell selection from classes/levelups at all. most likely because they are unique "versions" of the spells.
my "goal" then is to add spells to the Spells Known/Always prepared list of each "class" the character has. the "preparable" spells are easier to deal with, since wizard can fill out with scrolls and druids/clerics/paladins know their full spell list for preparations automatically. (tho wizard will not learn a scroll for a spell that is known/always prepped on another list)

conanthedestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanthedestroyer »

Just encountered the silenced bug. How do you remove that?

[Link]
[Link]

lukenunes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukenunes »

Lykayos wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:35 pm
richardlvup wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:27 pm
Anorr wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:03 pm
Howdy

I've seen requests to get spells working with spells slots and upcast, then I stumbled upon this:

Code: Select all

UnlockSpell(Target_Stoneskin,AddChildren,d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf,,Wisdom)
UnlockSpell(Target_ConjureElemental_Container,MostPowerful,e9127b70-22b7-42a1-b172-d02f828f260a)
First is obviously the spell, then we have:

AddChildren -- Ads all upcast variants of the spell
MostPowerful -- Cast at the highest spell variant unlocked, used for warlock slots
Third is the resource used to cast the spell:

d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf -- Standard spell slot
e9127b70-22b7-42a1-b172-d02f828f260a -- Warlock spell slot
And the first example has a Wisdom casting stat override at the end.
amazing can you teach me how to use this?
It works with add boost, but that currently doesn't persist across save load cycles.

I would also appreciate if someone knows a more permanent way to make this work.
Im looking for this also, hoping someone figuring out how make this persistent. So annoying add a bunch of spells with AddSpellToPlayer(spell) and figure out all those came without Spell Slot cost.

Pebyoghmoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pebyoghmoob »

Quân Lee wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:28 pm
I've updated my table, I've added all of PapaPetro's Passive/Feat Cheats lists and added some functionality to my underwear and lots more for me and the other members. I tried for version 4.1.1.3645567 (latest) and everything works smoothly.
How to add passive/boost to underwear?

Cineran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cineran »

Is there a command to spawn in Karlach? I'm at the point where someone is supposed to become an illithid but i don't want my PC to do it. I don't have a save further back than this so i'm kind of stuck.

kungpowish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kungpowish »

Sorry if this is just me being stupid, but when I try to use the ability score changer it either wont expand or if it does there are ??s for all stats and trying to interact with them in the table makes an error noise. I have tried saving and loading and CE 7.4 and 7.5.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows what this is.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Learn Any Wizard Scroll.

Seems to work on my Warlock. Adding to the Warlock school and uses Warlock slots.
Attachments
bg3.CT
--- Game v4.1.1.3648072 --- Table v5 ---
(494.01 KiB) Downloaded 41842 times

Pebyoghmoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pebyoghmoob »

Anyone know how to add illithid powers Fly ability?

justatest90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by justatest90 »

Can someone ping me - I swear there used to be an option to set the attitude of last vendor - but I'm not seeing it now. Is there a way to set the attitude of a vendor now? I might be missing it.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

hXc Mike wrote:
I have tried to find a solution to that problem for a while without any success so far. If someone manage to do it i would be infinitely grateful :mrgreen:

Nyarlathotep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Hey there, I'm curious, can you use this table to pick more skills during the character creation?

xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiraiya »

This table is amazing and the work people have been doing is wonderful. This is an insane ask I know, but I've been wondering if there is the possibility of the table getting character appearance pointers at some point?

So far the only mods that let you re-edit your appearance do so in a really, really janky way. But I would love to be able to get the appearance info of a selected character and be able to make adjustments to fix/change things that don't look as good in-game without starting the campaign over.