z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cidrow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Cidrow »

Here is full Passive/Feat list for Zanzer's latest table.
Original list was made by PapaPetro. It's massive - around 1566 unsorted scripts.
Merge with Zanzer's table or copy what you needed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Passive-Feat_List.CT
(602.2 KiB) Downloaded 890 times

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

yukikaze wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:47 am
EvenLess wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:23 am
Bearwalker wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am
Could someone help me get this code to work? I.E how to place it in the table? I spawned Minthara and cannot talk to her or interact with her at all. With the option in the latest table.

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetCanInteract")
if result ~= 1 then
print("command failed")
end

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetCanInteract")
if result ~= 1 then
print("command failed")
end

* Thanks to Zanzer for the code.
Zanzer have a script in the table which spawns Minthara and adds her to your party. Can't remember what section. It works. Tried it out last night.
I don't think you can do it if you killed her. Maybe if you try the approach someone else in this thread did to be able to resurrect gale
EvenLess, I've seen that script in Zanzer table before, that's how I spawn Minthara, but after updating Z's tables I can't find that script again.

Like you said, it's in Z's table, I remember it says something along the line of ' spawn Minthara (if early in game) ', but my latest table doesn't seems to have that in it anymore, or maybe I've gone completely blind...
Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

Enki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Enki »

I've been playing with the extracted data a bit, but ran into something puzzling.

So there is for example the Lonsgword +2, UID:

Code: Select all

e3b2adb6-7493-466e-9c65-4281fb74e83f
It lists as its EquipmentTypeId:

f85002a2-8e0e-4a49-0faa-2ef57d983a3a
And that ID I can't find anywhere in a completely unpacked (and converted to JSON) tree. What am I missing? Feel free to redirect to a better place to ask such questions.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

hello anyone have a list / full list of npc ids ?

i made a mod on nexus that you can transform in to anyone

just need npc ids to added them in to the mod

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/baldursgate3/mods/997
Last edited by oilnarak01 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ddatker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ddatker »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:06 am
Someone who has another player's character in their party will have to test these out.

Select the character you want gone and try some of these scripts.

May need to try them in different orders. May need to kill the character afterwards.

No clue, don't have the problem.

-- Select the character you want gone and execute
local player = GetHostCharacter()
SetArgToString(0, player)
-- Then select your main character and execute
SetArgToString(1, player)
ExecuteCall("RemovePartyFollower")

ExecuteCall("UnregisterAsCompanion")

SetArgToLong(1, 0)
ExecuteCall("SetBlockDismiss")

ExecuteCall("MakeNPC")
Play around with those code for a while, it seems "RemovePartyFollower" and "UnregisterAsCompanion" doesn't work. After executing "UnregisterAsCompanion" command on a player created character and kill it(even throw it's body to deep turn it to echo soul), still able to revive it with scroll or at campsite. "MakeNPC" command indeed change the selected character into a NPC(change from yellow dot on minimap to green dot) and remove it from party list, but the party is still full afterward, cannot invite any origin character, the removed character just like a ghost in the party. Had tried save&load afterward and change the order of execution, just not been able to properly "delete" character. Also tried add hierling tag to removed character, cannot dismiss it at campsite.

orangemagik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orangemagik »

Hello!
I'm trying to spawn CallarduranTrinket, but all the codes listed are spawning a non-rare version without invisibility spell. When I drop the actual rare ring (from another save) it shows "S_UND_CallarduranTrinket_82261770-46e3-403c-8ab0-b6cdb185d29a", but this UUID doesn't seem to spawn anything.
What am I doing wrong?

Xerlok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xerlok »

Hello people, I apologize in advance if the question has already been answered, but I couldn't find a straight answer to it or to something similar.

I made a mistake without realizing and I would love to remove a passive that a character acquired, this passive has been acquired while playing the game, not by the cheat table.

Story spoiler:
Spoiler
I'm talking about the 3 debuffs that you can get if you don't stop the Gith purification in time...I was wandering what would happen, so I reloaded the save and had Lae'zel go through with it and since apparently nothing happened I proceeded from there...now, 15 hours later I realizied why she was not performing as well, -2 to CON INT and WIS, since I'm a perfectionist idiot I want to rectify, but reloading is no longer an option.
I found out what the passive's names are and modified one of the scripts in the "passive/feat cheats" section like this

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

passive = {
"CRE_BrainDamage_CON",
"CRE_BrainDamage_INT",
"CRE_BrainDamage_WIS"
}

[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
but, while I can add these passives to all characters (and twice over for Lae'zel), I cannot remove the existing ones from her...what am I missing? can this be done at all?

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shood »

Any idea how to fix broken quest? Complete quest command or spawn NPC maybe?
I have quest "Rescue the Druid Halsin" and the objective says to meet Halsin in the Emerald Grove. But I can't find him there and complete this quest.

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

I could use some serious help. I had set Shadowheart to being romanced in act 2 with a flag script and it worked. But now in act 3, she's saying "we had something special once" And I try to set the flag again, but its not working. And I try to "get flag" and it just says she's not flagged but it wont execute. Help?

Im using:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
flag = "e87f1e21-a758-47ae-8c0e-9e715eb289b5" -- ORI_State_DatingShadowheart
local hasFlag = GetFlagOnPlayer(flag)
print(hasFlag == 1 and "Character has flag" or "Character does not have flag")
[DISABLE]

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

How are you getting this to work in Act 3? My Shadowheart immediately says "we had something special once" when I just got to act 3... even though the flag worked in act 2. Wtf??

WaifuMarie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WaifuMarie »

Hello guys, I wanted to ask, is there a way to add a spell as if it was learnt through character leveling and not a simple spell you can always use? I'd like to have a spell inside my sorcerer spellbook, for example; how could I do that? I tried adding a spell through the 'Add spell' function but it just adds a spell as if it was obtained through an equippable item, or permanent spell that requires no spellslot

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

Have you found a solution? This is my problem too now. I had Shadowheart flagged as romanced in act 2, but upon reaching act 3 she says " we had something special once" And It's stalling me from wanting to even play more until I figure it out.

yukikaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukikaze »

EvenLess wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:58 pm
yukikaze wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:47 am
EvenLess wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:23 am

Zanzer have a script in the table which spawns Minthara and adds her to your party. Can't remember what section. It works. Tried it out last night.
I don't think you can do it if you killed her. Maybe if you try the approach someone else in this thread did to be able to resurrect gale
EvenLess, I've seen that script in Zanzer table before, that's how I spawn Minthara, but after updating Z's tables I can't find that script again.

Like you said, it's in Z's table, I remember it says something along the line of ' spawn Minthara (if early in game) ', but my latest table doesn't seems to have that in it anymore, or maybe I've gone completely blind...
Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)
:shock: OMG...after a few days of using just the same few script, I've got accustomed to skip two lines from clicking Set Flag, my eyes only start reading from Enable All Origin Tags check box...

Thankyou EvenLess, I thought I was going crazy, lol

And for all those trying to get Minthara and Karlach, my first play through I got both of them in my camp, BUT! I can only use Minthara, Karlach is bugged, she will only interact with one line and then nothing, but I can still get her infernal heart quest done.

The way I did is as follow :
  • Triggered Emerald Grove front gate battle, kill all, but don't go inside.
  • Head West to the bridge connected to Blighted Village, use Z's CT spawn Minthara, talk to her a bit, sent her to my camp.
  • Straight towards Goblin camp, trigger the lines for speaking with Minthara to help kill everyone back in Emerald Grove.
  • Kill Minthara, go back to camp to find her dead in camp, use scroll to revive her, somehow I can still interact with her, and get her to join me.
  • Cleared Underdark, but did not go up Moonrise Tower, went back and find Karlach, NOTE* at this point Karlach interaction all seems fine, has all the cut scene, but I DID NOT KEPT HER WITH ME <- THIS MIGHT IMPORTANT.
From this point onwards, I kept Minthara in the group, and never paid any attention to Karlach until Act 2 when I remembered she has the infernal heart quest, but by this time, she was bugged, she's in my camp, but I can't get her to join me, she'll only say the same two lines, It's an honour to work with you mam, or Mi'lady.

edit* correct image link

Enki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Enki »

Enki wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:00 pm
I've been playing with the extracted data a bit, but ran into something puzzling.

So there is for example the Lonsgword +2, UID:

e3b2adb6-7493-466e-9c65-4281fb74e83f
It lists as its EquipmentTypeId:

f85002a2-8e0e-4a49-0faa-2ef57d983a3a
And that ID I can't find anywhere in a completely unpacked (and converted to JSON) tree. What am I missing? Feel free to redirect to a better place to ask such questions.
Answering this one myself: The Equipment ID as listed in the JSON file is mangled vs. the one in the EquipmentTypes file. I am not sure if this happens during the extraction/conversion of if this was flubbed by Larian. Compare:

f85002a2-8e0e-4a49-0faa-2ef57d983a3a // as referenced by the object
f85002a2-8e0e-4a49-aa0f-f52e987d3a3a // EquipmentType ID
Looks like an endianess problem. Guess I'll have to code around it.

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

So you can maximize your damage rolls with "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)" but I can't find out a way to maximize damage rolls for spells. Does anyone know of a boost or passive I'm missing?