z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by AlexLucas92 »

i want to ask if anyon found id for infernal iron xD ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Lenon wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:34 pm
How can i add Music Instrument trait? can't finde any code for that.
If you add the Performer trait, it gives you the proficiency for instruments and the skill to play.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:48 pm
Hey guys I figured out how to spawn Dammon and Zevlor due to some posts in this thread, but I cant talk to them. They exist int he world and are int he correct locations but are completely not interactable. if I attack them they say a little quip and I get a negative attitude popup but they just stand there otherwise. Dammon even shows the trader bag icon on the map like hes a shopkeeper. Is there any way to "force" dialogue? Ive been digging through all the unpacked game data and im fairly certain I have all the correct flags in place for the characters but they wont talk to me. I was hoping if I got the right world state flags in place and spawned them into the correct locations they would continue like normal but it seems like theres a last step that I cant figure out. Is there some way to kick off their AI routine so that they act like normal?

Code: Select all

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetCanInteract")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetHasDialog")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Wanted to mention the following for the few of you out there who are interested in playing around with the console.
After burning out the Melting Furnace used to make the Sussur weapons, you can reignite it with the following commands.
Note that this is the forge's object instance ID, not the template UUID. Your game might not have the same ID as mine.
You could attempt to use CE to search for the string "UNI_FOR_IncompleteMasterwork" and the ID would be after that in memory.
May need to zone into the forge room before that string gets loaded by the game. Not sure.

If anyone tests this out and finds that their forge has the same ID, please let me know.

local flag = "5682443b-4907-4fe5-acbd-67ef89a35388" --FOR_IncompleteMasterwork_State_FurnaceSecondStage
local object = "UNI_FOR_IncompleteMasterwork_FurnaceWithBark_564ac7ba-c3f9-205f-50e7-ee4476e22602"
local result = SetFlag(flag, object, 0, 1)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

local object = "UNI_FOR_IncompleteMasterwork_FurnaceWithBark_564ac7ba-c3f9-205f-50e7-ee4476e22602"
SetArgToString(0, object)
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

Pupsic-3D
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pupsic-3D »

I'll just leave it here.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Michiocre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Michiocre »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:46 pm
Michiocre wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:02 pm
Adding him to the party worked, but my assumption that i could res him as long as he is in the party was wrong :(

Seems like there is still something blocking me from using the scroll.
I also tried the "Restore Party" and enabling "God Mode", but he stays dead.
Could check various flags, such as

"d9a0568f-c0b1-43ff-844c-ad140f248b5e" --CAMP_Jergal_State_CanResurrectGale
"4fe9fd56-5c86-4a0d-9b5b-3471686f9ba2" --CAMP_Jergal_State_WillResurrectGale
I did it Gale has been resurrected.

In case someone else has problems with it:
  • I first used the CE string search to get the uuid of Gale by searching for "S_Player_Gale_".
  • Then i used a function from the table in this post viewtopic.php?p=308441#p308441.
  • Specifically Spawn Follower/Tara the Tressym/Add Tara as Companion, edit this script so it used Gale's uuid instead and he will be added to your party.
  • Then i had to clear the tag "22a75dbb-1588-407e-b559-5aa4e6d4e6a6", --BLOCK_RESURRECTION (Code, Story) so i could actually revive him.

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

AlexLucas92 wrote:
6242490e-42c9-49f0-bc3b-4e7ec11c0fe7

dick_lick69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dick_lick69 »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:12 am
Zer0x4A7 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:04 am
Just a head's up, in line 61 of "Register Commands" Script, there's a typo, "function SetArgToIntger(i, value)" which should be "function SetArgToInteger(i, value)" and it causes some scripts to fail as it is because the later code like "Restore Action Points" tries to call the properly spelled function name.

This comment is in regards to the version linked in this comment:
Zanzer wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:14 pm
I rewrote a lot of the console commands so that the scripts can appear more streamlined.

Also added a new Weapon Enchantments section to the console to start apply stats to your gear.
Such as thrown weapons automatically returning to you.

Otherwise, thanks so much for this, it's great. Other than a few hiccups with this single function call, this table works very well.
Good catch. Fixed it.
Hi Zanzer, thank you for this quality release.
I was wondering if you knew what kind of argument "Source" was for some functions. It can be found as an argument for ApplyStatus, but I was asking because I wanted to invoke the console command "GetVarFixedString" on my character, using GetHostCharacter() as the first argument and "DefaultBoosts" as the second, but it didn't seem to work, though perhaps "DefaultBoosts" may not even be a valid second argument. Also, how can I find what arguments functions take? I've been using this as a guide but it doesn't contain all the functions in cmdList: [Link]
Thank you for your consideration

biostormx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biostormx »

Ok I definitely fucked up my inspiration somehow, perhaps by clickign the "add 1 inspiration" too many times, and now it shows up as just having no inspiration, even after I definitely just got one. Any ideas on how to fix this? Or how I can just see an integer of how many inspiration I have perhaps, to maybe set it back down?

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

patagen94 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:05 pm
AlexLucas92 wrote:
6242490e-42c9-49f0-bc3b-4e7ec11c0fe7
you are my champion !

allin1soft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by allin1soft »

Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:39 pm
allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:25 pm
Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:50 pm

The boost for Attack is "RollBonus(Attack,#)". So "RollBonus(Attack,20)" will give you a +20 to the attack roll. You'll still have a 5% chance to miss, though.
Damn is there really no way to make sure it always roll high enough to hit? something like RollBonus(Attack, 100)? Second thing is, does this work for all kinds of attacks (melee attack, cantrip, spell attack)?
As far as I know it works for all attacks.

A bonus of 100 to attack won't be 100% because a roll of "1" on a d20 is always a critical failure. There is always about a 5% chance of failure.
Ok so i made some research and i found this lovely command CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never) you can edit "Add Roll Bonus" script and add it like this:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(SkillCheck,50);RollBonus(RawAbility,50);RollBonus(SavingThrow,50)")
[DISABLE]
activate and from now on you will never miss, ever!
this however made me realise that all these commands and tricks work only on your main character, they dont work for party members.
I am wondering if there is a way to also boost them in the same manner

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:44 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:48 pm
Hey guys I figured out how to spawn Dammon and Zevlor due to some posts in this thread, but I cant talk to them. They exist int he world and are int he correct locations but are completely not interactable. if I attack them they say a little quip and I get a negative attitude popup but they just stand there otherwise. Dammon even shows the trader bag icon on the map like hes a shopkeeper. Is there any way to "force" dialogue? Ive been digging through all the unpacked game data and im fairly certain I have all the correct flags in place for the characters but they wont talk to me. I was hoping if I got the right world state flags in place and spawned them into the correct locations they would continue like normal but it seems like theres a last step that I cant figure out. Is there some way to kick off their AI routine so that they act like normal?

SetArgToLong(1, 1)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetHasDialog")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

Thanks for the reply! As far as I can tell, all the character UUID's that exist in Game.pak are template UUID's and the object instance UUID would be something different, right? Do I find this UUID via memory scan? I could search for the UUID I used to spawn them (zevlor S_DEN_TieflingLeader_475200ee-cc3c-4dbe-84b1-1820c02ea26a and Dammon S_DEN_Weaponsmith_e2ad06ec-8034-479a-9f69-b86faea6dc79) ?

SecondGenAsian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SecondGenAsian »

Anyone got the full list of camp clothing?

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:31 pm
Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:39 pm
allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Damn is there really no way to make sure it always roll high enough to hit? something like RollBonus(Attack, 100)? Second thing is, does this work for all kinds of attacks (melee attack, cantrip, spell attack)?
As far as I know it works for all attacks.

A bonus of 100 to attack won't be 100% because a roll of "1" on a d20 is always a critical failure. There is always about a 5% chance of failure.
Ok so i made some research and i found this lovely command CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never) you can edit "Add Roll Bonus" script and add it like this:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(SkillCheck,50);RollBonus(RawAbility,50);RollBonus(SavingThrow,50)")
[DISABLE]
activate and from now on you will never miss, ever!
this however made me realise that all these commands and tricks work only on your main character, they dont work for party members.
I am wondering if there is a way to also boost them in the same manner
Nice! Good work

Btw there is a boost to maximize damage with weapons. "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)" If your weapon normally does 5-15 damage, that boost will make it do 15 damage.

Do you know if there is one for spell damage?

biostormx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biostormx »

biostormx wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:17 pm
Ok I definitely fucked up my inspiration somehow, perhaps by clickign the "add 1 inspiration" too many times, and now it shows up as just having no inspiration, even after I definitely just got one. Any ideas on how to fix this? Or how I can just see an integer of how many inspiration I have perhaps, to maybe set it back down?
Or alternatively, if anyone could come up with a way to just zero out inspiration instead maybe that would do it

I just got another inspiration point and noticed it said something like +2189234789 inspiration in the popup, lol.