z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IamTheBreach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by IamTheBreach »

Need an update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Anyone got the list of IDs?

Looking for the Adamantine Forge items

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

IamTheBreach wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:11 am
Need an update.
Works fine, download latest in opening post.

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

CaptainAbraxos wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:45 pm
PapaPetro wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:15 pm
viewtopic.php?p=307381#p307381

I merged my Passives list with Zanzer's latest table.
It's not the best organized but all Passive scripts should be accounted for under the "Passive/Feat Cheats (Full List)" header.

There's ~1566 of them...
Most of them work, but a few don't or have hidden effects.
Been testing them out for the past few hours.
You're the MVP man!
Will you keep updating this? if so what would be a good way to find it in the future?
Hey no problem!
Here's a version merged with Zazner's latest table from the patch/front page that includes all the passives.
(The .ct file size kinda gets bloated because there's so many of them in the game, so it's not great for lightweight use.)

Also I added an "Add All Spells" and "Remove All Spells" under Console Commands>Register Commands>Random Cheats
It adds/removes all the spells/cantrips that I could compile from the various database sources.
These spells all act like SLAs (Spell Like Abilities) that you can cast at will with no spell resource cost and be able to put metamagic on (but can't upcast).
If you already have the spells known/memorized, it will skip them and default to your spellbook though (you gotta Remove Spell first before you can add it back on as a SLA).

Note:
Game will sometimes crash if you push too many scripts through (especially the ones with large arrays).
So remember to backup and save before running the scripts.
Attachments
bg3.CT
Added Elemental Adept feats to Passive/Feat Cheats (Full List)
(2.2 MiB) Downloaded 420 times
bg3.CT
(2.2 MiB) Downloaded 216 times
Last edited by PapaPetro on Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ryu165
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryu165 »

So I need some help with a thing I fucked up...

I used the Console Command -> Passive/Feat Cheats -> Add Skills Proficiency Feats/Backgrounds, just to play a little, under the impression that when I UNTICKED the box on the Command, the effect would be reversed... I didn't check that, I unticked the thing and kept playing for many, many hours before noticing my character was completely different from what it should be.

I don't want to go back to the previous save. It's just too many hours to lose... Is there a way to undo the mess I made?

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

Ryu165 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:26 am

I used the Console Command -> Passive/Feat Cheats -> Add Skills Proficiency Feats/Backgrounds, just to play a little, under the impression that when I UNTICKED the box on the Command, the effect would be reversed... I didn't check that, I unticked the thing and kept playing for many, many hours before noticing my character was completely different from what it should be.

I don't want to go back to the previous save. It's just too many hours to lose... Is there a way to undo the mess I made?
double click on the <script> next to the passive you checked - it will open a small text box where you can edit the script.
Look for PrepareCall("AddPassive") and change it to PrepareCall("RemovePassive").
Now check the box again and it should remove the passive you added.

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

Would anybody mind helping me with providing only unaltered/unmodified vanilla/default game file(s) that contain data of all classes for leveling up, if you have any? It is something that has settings/information/data about what a class gets or gains each time it levels up such as what features (spells, feat, etc.) and how many of them the sorcerer level 12 offers. It's probably just text only files or something like that, but I am not sure I want to extract over gigabytes of archives just to find them.

Thanks in advance.

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

Ryu165 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:26 am

Change the "AddPassive" command in the script to "RemovePassive", then run the script again.
Should remove what was added.

Just double click on the <script> and at the bottom of the autoassembler under PrepareCall("AddPassive") change it to PrepareCall("RemovePassive")

Hit Ok at the bottom.
Then run the script again to remove.

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

knightjedi wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:03 am
Zmg9 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:07 am
bloodaxis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:48 am
The simplest way is to add via zanzer scripts - the following:

Ability Cheats->

Any of these items, in it change the script to the following text:

Resistance(All,Immune)

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

Tristan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:34 am
Would anybody mind helping me with providing only unaltered/unmodified vanilla/default game file(s) that contain data of all classes for leveling up, if you have any? It is something that has settings/information/data about what a class gets or gains each time it levels up such as what features (spells, feat, etc.) and how many of them the sorcerer level 12 offers. It's probably just text only files or something like that, but I am not sure I want to extract over gigabytes of archives just to find them.

Thanks in advance.
Should be in Progressions.lsx from the Shared and SharedDev .paks.
I've changed the format to .txt and attached both; they should contain what you're looking for.
The SharedDev version typically is more reliable, but the Shared one sometimes contains data that is referenced and not in the other pak.
I ran into this problem with Wall spells which appear to have gotten added later in the game development and don't appear in the Shared pak just the SharedDev one. Same goes for passives and such. Sometimes you see redundances, sometimes edits/updates between .lsx files from different paks, etc. so it's kinda tricky.
Attachments
Progressions (SharedDev).txt
(411.75 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Progressions (Shared).txt
(196.28 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:51 am
Tristan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:34 am

Thanks in advance.
Should be in Progressions.lsx from the Shared and SharedDev .paks.
I've changed the format to .txt and attached both; they should contain what you're looking for.
The SharedDev version typically is more reliable, but the Shared one sometimes contains data that is referenced and not in the other pak.
I ran into this problem with Wall spells which appear to have gotten added later in the game development and don't appear in the Shared pak just the SharedDev one. Same goes for passives and such. Sometimes you see redundances, sometimes edits/updates between .lsx files from different paks, etc. so it's kinda tricky.
Hey there, is there a way to add minor conjuration: create water via your table?

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

wannabecheater wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:08 am
does anyone know how to add minor conjuration: create water to a character without wizard levels?
i went through the passive list (which does allow you to add Portent, split enchantment etc) but i don't seem to be able to find this :(
Have you tried "Target_CreateWater_MinorConjuration" ?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local spell = "Target_CreateWater_MinorConjuration"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)
writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, spell)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #spell, 0)

PrepareCall("AddSpell")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
{$asm}
[DISABLE]
You should get the class ability from it.

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:10 pm
wannabecheater wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:08 am
does anyone know how to add minor conjuration: create water to a character without wizard levels?
i went through the passive list (which does allow you to add Portent, split enchantment etc) but i don't seem to be able to find this :(
Have you tried "Target_CreateWater_MinorConjuration" ?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local spell = "Target_CreateWater_MinorConjuration"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)
writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, spell)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #spell, 0)

PrepareCall("AddSpell")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
{$asm}
[DISABLE]
You get the class ability from it.

Hi~ thank you very much!
How do i actually execute the code though?

CastleKeeper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CastleKeeper »

Sakuryu45 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:17 am
I was messing with turning flags on and off. The various "IsDating" Flags do indeed make you "date" those characters, It doesnt immediately unlock dialogue trees though.

I tested this with Astarion whom I do not flirt with or date. "ba298c56-26b6-4918-9bd4-616668d369d8", --ORI_State_DatingAstarion has him greet me "Hello my sweet." etc.

ClearFlag has him greet me normally.
I can't figure out how to disable flags? Can you help me with this please

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

I've spent a couple hours at it, I'm on the precipice but maybe someone who knows a bit more what they're doing can take it over the line.

When you use the debug_AddMinthara SetFlag the *actual* Minthara is added to your party in the state you left her. Aka for me she was knocked out and missing her armor and weapon.

She's non-interactive (Which seems to be the issue with all spawned NPCs at the moment?) But maybe that can be fixed if she gets shunted onto her questline.

If you go into the execution scene at Moonrise the scene becomes the one with her being interrogated (Which it does *not* if you use the code by Daz) From there the scene is broken due to her not being able to leave or go on her questroute (I assume)

I got the tools and unpacked Gustav, Eng, and Shared and searched a few terms to try and see what instance "debug_AddMinthara" is calling to to see if I can force spawn her in, but I'm kinda lost as this game is not my forte in the least for modding or coding.

If someone can see how that flag calls to the "true" Minthara we may be able to get functional companions called up. But I'm not sure how to search the tables (I tried some UUIDs listed but none of them worked or just crashed me)

In summation: I believe if we can call the "true" instance of Minthara to the floor of Moonrise Towers while *not* being a companion it can allow for her to be recruited as I think she may be forced into her proper scenes once in the correct area to function.

Edit: I see there's a "KickCompanion" flag for each party member but I can't figure out how to trigger it. Maybe clearing the IsDead flag, using AddMinthara, then Kicking her will correct it *shrug* I'm gonna play the game now and avoid Moonrise til the last second.
Last edited by Sakuryu45 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.