z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

siwargus wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:45 am
fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:32 am
siwargus wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:19 am

Looks like we're together in this ahah

I searched in every .txt file and every table i got (passives, feats, spells and items) and didn't have success finding the Flourish actions Bards get at lv6. Since they are not spells but actions, i think what we are searching is the same thing.

Im not really experimented and don't know where to search these IDs, so if someone better than me (and im sure there is a lot) can help, i'd appreciate it a lot ! Theres no hurry :)
Thanks
Its a selector with the tag of:
SelectPassives(11f3b209-eb13-42d2-9fec-46dfc68fe619,1,FightingStyle)

That points to this descriptor:

<node id="PassiveList">
<attribute id="Passives" type="LSString" value="FightingStyle_Dueling,FightingStyle_Dueling"/>
<attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="11f3b209-eb13-42d2-9fec-46dfc68fe619"/>
</node>

So try using these scripts in your CE: FightingStyle_Dueling or FightingStyle_TwoWeaponFighting
Thanks for your answer!
I just tried it and, as expected, FightingStyle_Dueling was the Dueling passive "+2 attack with no weapon in the 2nd hand". "FightingStyle_TwoWeaponFighting" was the same type.

Scrolling slowly in the CE table with all the passives, i found the Manuvers from Warrior, Reckless/frienzy attacks of the Barbarian and lot of others. I think most of the actions are there. But sadly i didn't find the one im searching for, which are the Flourish actions from the Bard.

Maybe it has a weird name ?
Try this then, this is the actual code attached to the bard progression file. Grab the values and input into CE:

<node id="SpellList">
<attribute id="Comment" type="LSString" value="Bard Blade Flourish spells"/>
<attribute id="Spells" type="LSString" value="Zone_BladeFlourish_Slashing;Target_BladeFlourish_Defensive;Projectile_BladeFlourish_Defensive;Target_BladeFlourish_Mobile;Projectile_BladeFlourish_Mobile;Projectile_BladeFlourish_Slashing"/>
<attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="246ad664-1a53-4d42-8a5e-0ed5cda6af62"/>
</node>

I actually don't mess around with the bard because without using Proficiency(MusicalInstrument);Attribute(UseMusicalInstrumentForCasting) and then changing the primary spellcasting to the instrument for all spells there are problems if you run with other spellcasting types. So I would recommend to start level 1 as a bard and then use CE cheats for other classes on top of that. Otherwise most spells you use wont have music attached to them when you cast.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by fearlessengineer333 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

StarkSint wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:57 am
browdybrembo wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:39 am
anyone know the uuid for the passive innate invisiblity?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "GREATER_INVISIBILITY"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("ApplyStatus")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeFloat(cmdArgs + 0x28, -1)
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

PrepareCall("RemoveStatus")
writeFloat(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
{$asm}
Here is a simple script
preciate it mate, do you know the uuid to summon deva? ive acutally been testing quiet a few passives and gradually removing but im just not able to find some of these buggers. in game when i attack theres noticable lag with a deva spawning

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

squidney2k1 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:25 am
dlite96 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:28 am
Pupsic-3D wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:07 pm
Good party.... :D

What helmet is that on your guy?
I would also like to know.
I found it. It's called the Regal Helm
87ca1f21-6b02-438d-b19d-2fbd3e275455

siwargus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siwargus »

Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:04 am
siwargus wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:32 am

Its a selector with the tag of:
SelectPassives(11f3b209-eb13-42d2-9fec-46dfc68fe619,1,FightingStyle)

That points to this descriptor:

<node id="PassiveList">
<attribute id="Passives" type="LSString" value="FightingStyle_Dueling,FightingStyle_Dueling"/>
<attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="11f3b209-eb13-42d2-9fec-46dfc68fe619"/>
</node>

So try using these scripts in your CE: FightingStyle_Dueling or FightingStyle_TwoWeaponFighting
Thanks for your answer!
I just tried it and, as expected, FightingStyle_Dueling was the Dueling passive "+2 attack with no weapon in the 2nd hand". "FightingStyle_TwoWeaponFighting" was the same type.

Scrolling slowly in the CE table with all the passives, i found the Manuvers from Warrior, Reckless/frienzy attacks of the Barbarian and lot of others. I think most of the actions are there. But sadly i didn't find the one im searching for, which are the Flourish actions from the Bard.

Try this then, this is the actual code attached to the bard progression file. Grab the values and input into CE:

<node id="SpellList">
<attribute id="Spells" type="LSString" value="Zone_BladeFlourish_Slashing;Target_BladeFlourish_Defensive;Projectile_BladeFlourish_Defensive;Target_BladeFlourish_Mobile;Projectile_BladeFlourish_Mobile;Projectile_BladeFlourish_Slashing"/>
</node>

I actually don't mess around with the bard because without using Proficiency(MusicalInstrument);Attribute(UseMusicalInstrumentForCasting) and then changing the primary spellcasting to the instrument for all spells there are problems if you run with other spellcasting types. So I would recommend to start level 1 as a bard and then use CE cheats for other classes on top of that. Otherwise most spells you use wont have music attached to them when you cast.
You sire are my lord and savior !! It works !
May i know what is the location of such files as the Bard progession file ?
Thank you for your time and your quick answers.

siwargus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siwargus »

siwargus wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:15 am
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:04 am
siwargus wrote:

Thanks for your answer!

<node id="SpellList">
</node>

Edit (didn't saw the second part) : damn i hope im not gonna ruin my save, imma backup my save before!
Do you think i'm gonna have problems with it if im only using the Defensive Maneuver, which is not really a spell but an action on top of my attack ?
It doesn't require spellcasting ability, it is my weapon damages + 1d6. Thanks again!

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

siwargus wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:22 am
No Problem. There are 4 progressions files I have open and go back and forth through. This one was in:

Gustav_Shared\Public\Shared\Progressions
Last edited by fearlessengineer333 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

vLheno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vLheno »

Pupsic-3D wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:07 pm
Good party.... :D

Did you add those effects yourself??

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

browdybrembo wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:10 am
StarkSint wrote:
browdybrembo wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:39 am
anyone know the uuid for the passive innate invisiblity?

[ENABLE]

{$lua}

{$asm}

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

{$asm}
Here is a simple script
preciate it mate, do you know the uuid to summon deva? ive acutally been testing quiet a few passives and gradually removing but im just not able to find some of these buggers. in game when i attack theres noticable lag with a deva spawning
try this passive
LOW_OskarsBeloved_Poltergeists_Invisible
deva is this ?
Target_PlanarAlly_Container

and ,ask for help again
DId sameone know how to add all Resistance permanent?
or how to add the immunity from AdamantineGolem?
I want to make my character Invulnerability
and uuid for True Resurrection scroll ?
I may see it somewhere but i cant find it
Last edited by knightjedi on Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

Spirelord wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:53 am
Spirelord wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:09 am
Spirelord wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:39 pm
Has the table been updated for the newest hotfix? I keep attempting to edit Ability Points and the game either crashes or the save profile isn't changed at all.

I have been diligently following the instructions to save a game, wait for the cheat engine to populate, edit the ability points values, then re-save the game and load it to check if it worked. (As per 0xa08ab242's detailed post)

I have issues at every step of this process and it makes it very convoluted and impossible to operate.

More than half the time, after saving a game to populate the cheat engine, I just get random garbage strings of letters and numbers for all the values. Maybe 1/10 times, the cheat engine populates correctly. Then, I edit the values to what I want.

More than half the time after editing the values to what I want, I re-save the game and load it, only to discover that nothing changed at all. The other half of the time, the game crashes and I have to restart this all over again.

It's been 4 hours of me attempting this one change, on two separate savegames, and nothing works. The game either crashes when I try to load the re-save, or the cheat engine doesn't alter any values.

I used this exact process yesterday on a 3rd save and it worked perfectly fine. Is the issue today due to the hotfix Larian put out? If so, will this table get updated or does it require an update? Because right now it either doesn't work or crashes at each attempt and this has only occurred today.
Any help on this at all? It's been 2 hours later and I still cannot get this to work. The list never populates correctly 8/10 times. When it does populate correctly, changing the values and saving the game does nothing. The savegame that is supposed to have been altered is not altered. Half the time the game just crashes when checking this also (by loading the altered savegame), and loading the save after the crash doesn't show any changes either.

I'm not sure what to do. Is there another way to use this tool to edit ability points? Is there a way to do it via the console command cheat, changing hex values directly, or something else?
This is STILL Not working. I'm reloading the cheat engine table until saving the bg3 game finally populates the cheat engine table correctly. Then I edit the stats, re-save, and reload. My game reloads to show exactly no changes at all, when the game doesn't crash after.
I have done this again and again exactly as the steps say: save a game to populate, change values, save again, load the saved game. Every time it does not change anything. I can't be the only one having this issue all day?
My first bit of advice is "slow down." We're all friends here playing a game in our spare time; those of us feel like helping do this because we enjoy it.
However, please remember that this isn't a drive-thru or on-demand consultancy. I get how frustrating the situation can be from your point of view; I had to relearn the process after not having used Cheat Engine for years. I hope that my attempts to help are successful.

Onto your specific issue, I have not had those exact symptoms, but I have seen something close. To start, I happened to edit some characters today, and I was able to edit characters on the current version using the latest table as well as the two preceding ones while on the latest game patch, so the answer to your question if the hotfix or the cheat table is broken is "no."

I suspect that that is only going to be more frustrating, since from your point of view you have tried doing everything you should. To that end, let me try to help with restating some guidelines to try to reduce the possiblities leading to your symptoms.

The only time I saw anything close to what you described was trying to edit characters while in the camp OR when trying to do too many things at the same time. This is why in my long version of instructions (back on page 122) I said to leave camp, before the initial save step and I said to not multitask.

Back to my earlier advice, it applies here as well. We are attempting to edit in-memory values of a complex state machine, which is a lot easier when starting from a known state. So, going back to the steps I wrote, from the very top (I won't write them all out again, but I will highlight a few potentially relevant bits)...
...begin by closing out of everything, and when you retry them, be extra careful to minimize your clicks in the BG3 UI.
Open the map, fast travel somewhere away from the camp - the more isolated the better.
Crank up Cheat Engine, load the table, attach the process, click the top-level stat editor
alt-tab back to BG3, click menu > save
alt-tab back to Cheat Engine and WAIT for the save to complete - seriously do nothing while you wait.

After a few seconds, the save operation should complete and the character list should populate. I usually see the table populate BEFORE the message indicating the same has completed appears. Did it work?
- If not, where were in the game? (if at camp, fast travel somewhere else, if it is busy location, fast travel somewhere desolate) and try elsewhere
- Who is in your party? (I haven't tried with all the companions yet, have you expanded the party to include more than 4 companions) try with fewer
- Are you running any mods? (I only run vanilla, and I declared the assumption the steps I wrote predicated on no-mods)
- Does your main character have a really long name? (this should only affect that one character, but who knows)

- If it looks like it is working so far...
Go slow, edit one stat at a time, AND do NOT click in the BG3 window until you are ready to save, THEN ONLY click menu > save.

Assuming you made it this far without a crash (or anything else unexpected), and if you are doing multiple characters...
..,you can try to edit the second character before you do the load operation, but I would recommend saving (and waiting for the table to repopulate) after each character.

If you are doing a load between each character, you need to do a save operation before you attempt the edit the next character.

If the process fails, and you'd like more specific help, please provide more details of how and when it fails.
If someone else doesn't reply before I do, then I will try to help as free time permits.

Either way, I am genuinely curious if that resolves the issue, or at least gets you close enough to be able to spend more time playing the game than fighting the tools that are intended to help make it more enjoyable.

Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jaxtes »

knightjedi wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:24 am
browdybrembo wrote:
StarkSint wrote:

[ENABLE]

{$lua}

{$asm}

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

{$asm}
Here is a simple script
try this passive

and ,ask for help again
Scroll of true resurrection: "01d1b2b2-9e6b-4ad2-8d63-59f9caf1d389"

MordredSJT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MordredSJT »

Hey guys, I've been looking all over in the thread, but I can't see any mention of the allow DLC content script in the latest table... just wondering what function this serves?

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

knightjedi wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:24 am
browdybrembo wrote:
StarkSint wrote:

[ENABLE]

{$lua}

{$asm}

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

{$asm}
Here is a simple script
try this passive
deva is this ?
Target_PlanarAlly_Container

and ,ask for help again
nvm i figured it out, it was inquisitorsmight that was doing it

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

and ,ask for help again
[/quote]

Scroll of true resurrection: "01d1b2b2-9e6b-4ad2-8d63-59f9caf1d389"
[/quote]

Thanks !!!

Cesuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cesuke »

Cesuke wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:52 pm
Hi ppl i am having fun messing with the game with your help, now i have a problem i think will be very easy for the pros:

new entry "Manifestation_of_Body"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h451f9a42gca5ag40d5ga31ag3024c66fff76;2"
data "Description" "h4dc41c23g84a5g459dg80e3g0e22fb1c7e9d;5"
data "DescriptionParams" "DealDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Necrotic)"
data "ExtraDescription" "hbcc7e6fag7121g446cgb827gb34cf6614f89;1"
data "Icon" "GenericIcon_DamageType_Necrotic"
data "Properties" "IsToggled;Highlighted;ToggledDefaultAddToHotbar"
data "Boosts" "IF(IsMeleeUnarmedAttack()):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Necrotic);UnlockSpellVariant(MeleeUnarmedAttackCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(Multiplicative,1))"
data "ToggleGroup" "Manifestation"

new entry "Manifestation_of_Mind"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h8f86f472gfaeeg4773g9998ga47a693c83c6;2"
data "Description" "h0149ca95gcdfag44e1g9d01gbb0011e2d10e;5"
data "DescriptionParams" "DealDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Psychic)"
data "ExtraDescription" "h5cc6989dg3a68g4a50g9695gec03847d7cd3;1"
data "Icon" "GenericIcon_DamageType_Psychic"
data "Boosts" "IF(IsMeleeUnarmedAttack()):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Psychic);UnlockSpellVariant(MeleeUnarmedAttackCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(Multiplicative,1))"

new entry "Manifestation_of_Soul"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "had8f929ag3f84g4fa9gb627g703f5a219c05;2"
data "Description" "hdaa67da7g28bcg4585gae58g5d55ddb84b7e;5"
data "DescriptionParams" "DealDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Radiant)"
data "ExtraDescription" "h3e09e0ffgba08g4badg81dbg8bfb018ae492;1"
data "Icon" "GenericIcon_DamageType_Radiant"
data "Boosts" "IF(IsMeleeUnarmedAttack()):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4+WisdomModifier, Radiant);UnlockSpellVariant(MeleeUnarmedAttackCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(Multiplicative,1))"

data "ToggleGroup" "Manifestation" as you see is grouped so u can only Pick 1, i want to Pick the 3 options with a Script, any idea ? Didnt saw a script about Toggling.
Died in oblivion 🥺
How i can see the commands available? I want to toogle the 3 options of the toogle group.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

0xa08ab242 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:26 am
Reply to
If I get a single CTD, I will load a new character, an entire new instance and see if I can repeat that. If you can get a CTD on a new game then its the code you are injecting, otherwise maybe its the game files are corrupted or some mod you are using or an older version of CE could be causing this.
The CE code provided by Zanzer works well with no problems for the attributes section. So it has to be something else.