z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dfdfdfs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by dfdfdfs »

gamysh123 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:58 pm
is there any way to add a certain prof to my char through this? I know theres a way to add all of them but i want just one
How do you add all of them?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

dallasdave wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:45 pm
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but under the armor section I'm looking for jolty vest and i don't see it.

does that mean it's been removed or just that no one has found the code yet?
It's there. Names are just not always that obious.
MAG_ChargedLightning_Electrocute_Armor 1fda52bd-6983-49a3-ba52-6756327a5182

A way to find the items from the in-game name is to unpack the localization file and use the that to search for the in-game name, then using the ID, searching the RootTemplates for the one that contains the reference to that ID.

grodin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grodin »

Is there a way to get the
Spoiler
Astral-Touched Tadpole
earlier? I've gone through everything and can't seem to find it.
Last edited by grodin on Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackchurchsocks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackchurchsocks »

Hey there Folks.

Long time lurker, 1st time poster. I see that people keep "asking" for things to add to the CT, but no actual confirmation on what works and what does not from the latest version of the CT posted on the front page. I'm attempting to use it, but for some reason, cannot get "anything" to work. I know we're still in the newish phase, and I am very patient (this is not a demand). I'm just having some issues spawning items. If someone can point me in the direction, I'd be greatly appreciative....Not bear sex-scene appreciative, but handshake appreciative :)

Thanks in advance

AterSol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AterSol »

Character pointer is half broken, sometimes it fails to find the values

Finnik
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Finnik »

nameless420 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:30 pm
How does one give himself Sorcery points? I gave myself metamagic and they require Sorcery points, but I'm not aware of the ID/name for whatever it is that gives you sorcery points.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local boost = "ActionResource(SorceryPoint,1,0)"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, boost)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #boost, 0)

PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

How did you added metamagic?

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

PapaPetro wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:44 pm
I've attached .txt files for the item Object UUIDs and Feats in case anyone needs them for reference.
I'm sure you've guys have figured it out by now but just copy/paste the UUIDs of item you want into the script:

Same goes for Feats scripts but with the feat string name values instead of the the UUIDs:

(though it's a little trickier since some Feats have extra features you have to account for so pay attention to the feat PassivesAdded & Selector attributes and how the various scripts address those in assembly)

Update:
Added Weapons.txt and Armor.txt
Progressions.lsx has all the class features/feats if anyone is interested.
(You can build your own custom classes using this one)

Update: added Passives.txt (shared/public/shared/stats/generated/data)
Seems to have every passive/feat/ability in there.
Attachments
Passive.txt
(149.43 KiB) Downloaded 402 times
Progressions.txt
(196.28 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Last edited by PapaPetro on Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

EvenLess wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:37 pm
A way to find the items from the in-game name is to unpack the localization file and use the that to search for the in-game name, then using the ID, searching the RootTemplates for the one that contains the reference to that ID.
If you want to expand your powershell script at some point it might be an interesting idea to use the generated bg3_items.txt to search the localization files for those IDs and append the supplied names with the actual names.

For instance:

ARM_Vanity_Deva_Shoes;db2f2945-debc-4b18-b4f5-6456a11ecddb;Armor;RARITY_UNKNOWN
would become...
ARM_Vanity_Deva_Shoes - Celestial Sandals;db2f2945-debc-4b18-b4f5-6456a11ecddb;Armor;RARITY_UNKNOWN
or maybe...
Celestial Sandals - ARM_Vanity_Deva_Shoes;db2f2945-debc-4b18-b4f5-6456a11ecddb;Armor;RARITY_UNKNOWN
Which would of course then be translated into the actual CT descriptions.

Also you definitely missed my message earlier asking why you have this:

{`$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
When Zanzer's code doesn't have the assert(true) in that part in the example script.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

How can I give my Fighter cantrips?

nameless420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nameless420 »

Finnik wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:03 pm
nameless420 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:30 pm
How does one give himself Sorcery points? I gave myself metamagic and they require Sorcery points, but I'm not aware of the ID/name for whatever it is that gives you sorcery points.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local boost = "ActionResource(SorceryPoint,1,0)"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, boost)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #boost, 0)

PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

How did you added metamagic?
Oh thank you so much, you're a G.
I went into the Passives/feats and changed the value of add Mask of many faces (which was "MaskOfManyFaces" or smth like that) to "Metamagic_Careful", and I got the name of the metamagic passive from an extracted compilation of files from this forum.
It's zipped and password protected on a page on this forum. I'd upload it again, but I don't wanna come accross as plagiarizing.
Will edit this reply and link it if I find it. Either way the ids seem to be:
"Metamagic_Quickened"
"Metamagic_Subtle"
"Metamagic_Twinned"
"Metamagic_Heightened"
"Metamagic_Extended"
"Metamagic_Distant"
"Metamagic_Careful"
There's also one named "Metamagic_Distant_NPC", but judging by the name, you probably don't want that one.

EDIT: Found it
It's in BG3-Data-Shared\Public-Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Passive.txt
Last edited by nameless420 on Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FatherAzerun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FatherAzerun »

*********************Cheat Table can help (temporarily) fix disappearing reputation bug******************

There's a current bug where the reputation (approval) bar can disappear from companions character sheets. it also seems unclear if it isn't showing if approval or disapproval of a character can be gained while its gone.

The big happens when you seem to switch a a lot of characters in and out at camp.

I hadn't used any reputation changes in CheatMod for this playthrough, but if the bar disappears, you can use the companion cheat to add reputation points to clear up the bug. If you don't want to blow through the reputation ladder too quickly you can change the internal value of 100 to something like 1 or 2 -- once cheatengine forces the character to "approve" of you for something, the approval bar reappears!

This has been your handy PSA. :) Thankyou Cheatengine, I was getting super frustrated!

Hellwolve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hellwolve »

Long time lurker here as well, but also a first time poster.

Can the current table (or people here) help with Romance shenanigans, other than adding attitude/approval, e.g., setting/forcing stages?

kensei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kensei »

richardlvup wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:15 pm
there is any way to add spell in the character spell book and make it count as one spell usage and not act like a cantrip? if we add a spell it will use only normal action just like a normal attack, not a spell slot.
This is indeed a problem, I hope the great modifier is solving it, otherwise we can only modify the action points to deal with this problem.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Tiffany wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:05 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:37 pm
If you want to expand your powershell script at some point it might be an interesting idea to use the generated bg3_items.txt to search the localization files for those IDs and append the supplied names with the actual names.
I'm actually already looking into something along those lines, but it's slow going, as I'm trying to decipher the different things as I'm going along. F.ex. I'm trying to find some reference to the item type and sub types, for categorizing. And the DisplayName is sometimes not on the actual item template, but are found by going through one or more parent templates.

This is what I've got so far.
Bear in mind that this is only very basic for testing getting the details for a single item. Then when I've gotten that down, the plan is to use that to just go through every RootTemplate item, as some items are only found here, and not in the .txt files.

All the .lsf-files needed to be converted first to a format that I can work with (I chose .lsj as that is JSON format, which is easy to import into a PowerShell object).
Spoiler

$LocalizationPath = 'C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\English\Localization\English\english.xml'
$LocalizationData = [xml](Get-Content -Encoding Default -Path $LocalizationPath)
$LocalizationData.contentList.content
<#
$RootTemplates = @(
     'C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\RootTemplates'
    ,'C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\SharedDev\RootTemplates'
    ,'C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Gustav\Public\Gustav\RootTemplates'
    ,'C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Gustav\Public\GustavDev\RootTemplates'
)
#>

#$Template = "C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\RootTemplates\0c0c1031-4a04-4e8f-ba8a-8aafa2a396e8.lsj"
#$Template = "C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\RootTemplates\f6cbfbb3-7eab-4f78-afde-073756c4e26d.lsj"
#$Data = Get-Content -Encoding Default -Path $Template | ConvertFrom-Json
#$Data.save.regions.Templates.GameObjects[0]

function Get-TemplateData {
    param(
        $Id
    )
    Write-Verbose -Message "Get-TemplateData -Id '$($Id)'" -Verbose
    $ParentTemplate = "C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\RootTemplates\$($Id).lsj"
    $Data = Get-Content -Encoding Default -Path $ParentTemplate | ConvertFrom-Json
    return $Data.save.regions.Templates.GameObjects[0]
}

$RegexUUID = [regex]'^[a-z0-9]{8}-[a-z0-9]{4}-[a-z0-9]{4}-[a-z0-9]{4}-[a-z0-9]{12}$'
$TemplateId = 'f6cbfbb3-7eab-4f78-afde-073756c4e26d'
do {
    $Data = Get-TemplateData -Id $TemplateId
    $Data
    if ($Data.psobject.Properties.Name -contains 'ParentTemplateId' -and $Data.ParentTemplateId.value -match $RegexUUID) {
        $TemplateId = $Data.ParentTemplateId.value
    }
} while ($Data.psobject.Properties.Name -contains 'ParentTemplateId' -and $Data.ParentTemplateId.value -match $RegexUUID)

break
if ($Data.save.regions.Templates.GameObjects[0].psobject.Properties.Name -contains 'ParentTemplateId') {
    $ParentTemplateId = $Data.save.regions.Templates.GameObjects[0].ParentTemplateId.value
    $ParentTemplate = "C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\RootTemplates\$($ParentTemplateId).lsj"
    $ParentData = Get-Content -Encoding Default -Path $ParentTemplate | ConvertFrom-Json
}

if ($Data.save.regions.Templates.GameObjects[0].psobject.Properties.Name -notcontains 'DisplayName') {
    $ParentTemplateId = $Data.save.regions.Templates.GameObjects[0].ParentTemplateId.value
    $ParentTemplate = "C:\Games\BG3-Tools\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\RootTemplates\$($ParentTemplateId).lsj"
    $ParentData = Get-Content -Encoding Default -Path $ParentTemplate | ConvertFrom-Json
    $DisplayName = ($LocalizationData.contentList.content | Where-Object {
        $_.contentuid -eq $ParentData.save.regions.Templates.GameObjects[0].DisplayName.handle
    }).'#text'
}
Tiffany wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:05 pm
Also you definitely missed my message earlier asking why you have this:

{`$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
When Zanzer's code doesn't have the assert(true) in that part in the example script.
That's weird. I remember answering, but I can't find the post. I'm guessing it was "blocked" or something. I remember writing the PHP start/close tags as an example, which I could imagine would block the post.

The code is a direct copy/paste from Zanzer's code. If you download one of his earlier tables, you will see that it's there. From what I can figure out, the {$lua} and {$asm} are telling CE that the following is LUA code or Assembler code. At least that's what I suspect by seeing the syntax highlighting being broken in the CE script editor, when removing those tags.

As for the assert(true), I don't know what it does, really. What I did find out, when testing the difference, is that when assert(true) is there, the X when activating a cheat doesn't "stick", and with assert(true) gone, the X sticks. For the item spawner I actually prefer assert(true) to be there, otherwise you have to deactivate and activate again to spawn one more item. But I honestly, I don't know what it does for real.

<edit>Zanzer wrote that he removed the assert(true) due to user confusion.</edit>
Last edited by EvenLess on Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

ILOVEPANCAKES wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:53 pm
Anyone know how to add Warlock's Find Familiar instead of normal Find Familiar?
Put this id into script add spell
"Target_FindFamiliar_Ritual"
"Target_PactOfTheChain_Imp"
"Target_PactOfTheChain_Quasit"