System Shock Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: System Shock Remake

Post by unREAL »

Krotow wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:34 pm
Anyone tried to "resolve" Chess Puzzle in Delta Grove? Online solutions are useless because sucker randomize figures at each new game. I'm not in chess BTW and that sucks.
If you beat it you "only" get an Inventory Enhancer - So just use the console + GrantItem:
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_InventoryExpander.HARDWARE_InventoryExpander_C,Count=1) 0

and cheat it :mrgreen:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Krotow wrote:
Anyone tried to "resolve" Chess Puzzle in Delta Grove? Online solutions are useless because sucker randomize figures at each new game. I'm not in chess BTW and that sucks.
You can use a chess solver like this: [Link]

Also, here's some commands to change the music.

Code: Select all

CmdPlayMusicForlevel 00_Reactor 
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 01_Medical
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 02_Research
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 03_Maintenance
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 04_Storage
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 05_FlightDeck
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 06_Executive
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 06a_AlphaGrove
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 06b_BetaGrove
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 06c_DeltaGrove
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 07_SysEngineering
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 08_Security
CmdPlayMusicForlevel 09_Bridge

tfw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tfw »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:57 pm
Bayo283 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:39 pm
So you can change difficulty in the middle of the game? What happens if you change mission back to 2, does the 10 hour timer restart?
I think so, at very least it changes the values the game uses to determine difficulty, so I have no idea internally what that does. When I started a Mission 3 game and set the difficulty for Mission to 2, it doesn't stop the timer, it keeps going.

If you want to stop the timer, you can use:

TryStopGameCountdownTimer 0
That seems to make it stop.

If you want to start it again, use:

TryResumeGameCountdownTimer 1 0
If that doesn't work, there's another command you can try:

ForceResumeGameCountdownTimer 1
If you're coming from Easy or Normal difficulty, and you want to make it Hard, you need to invoke the following command so the timer starts:

InitializeGameCountdownTimer
The countdown autoresumes whenever you use an elevator or load a save, meaning I'm stuck at 0 and die immediately.
Last edited by tfw on Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

That's not the best way to bump a topic. However, internally the game is a wreck so there will be a number of odd errors, despite best efforts.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:33 am
That's not the best way to bump a topic. However, internally the game is a wreck so there will be a number of odd errors, despite best efforts.
It's the same UE4 fiasco all over again. Developers trying to go above their knowledge level and leaving in half-baked code, not testing all branches and QA almost non-existent. I am aware this was a kick-starter campaign initially, but they collected way more than expected to deliver this mediocre product. Still fun, nonetheless, for fans of the series, but you gotta act like all those NPCs in Superman - "who is Superman?" - when the only character that could ever fit Superman's image is Clark Kent. So if you ignore all that shitz and just play the game, you're good :)

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

Has anyone had luck finding the pointers for Cyberspace software, or Pulser damage?

Krotow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Krotow »

unREAL wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:12 am
Krotow wrote:
If you beat it you "only" get an Inventory Enhancer - So just use the console + GrantItem:
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_InventoryExpander.HARDWARE_InventoryExpander_C,Count=1) 0

and cheat it :mrgreen:
Damn, missed this line when browsed the item list before. Inventory expander itself become very useful when you don't want to run down 3-4 levels after that single weapon left near elevator to waste 1-2 stronger enemies. Because inventory is already full with ammo and patches obtained in legit way :)

Now the missing piece is threat level bar in cyberspace. If someone will find it, current table will be complete.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

tfw wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:15 am
The countdown autoresumes whenever you use an elevator or load a save, meaning I'm stuck at 0 and die immediately.
Try InitalizeGameCountdownTimer. That should set it back to 10 hours. I just realized I didn’t articulate that portion of the function’s behavior.
Last edited by gir489 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Krotow wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:59 am
Now the missing piece is threat level bar in cyberspace. If someone will find it, current table will be complete.
I already posted a pointer to it like 3 pages back. Alternatively you can just turn on godmode.

tfw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tfw »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:00 pm
tfw wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:15 am
Try InitalizeGameCountdownTimer. That should set it back to 10 hours. I just realized I didn’t articulate that portion of the function’s behavior.
Sadly it doesn't

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

tfw wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:31 pm
Sadly it doesn't
There is a typo with my response. Reference the original post for the proper spelling.

Cheech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cheech »

gir489 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:51 pm
"SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.exe"+05146410 +0 +20 +4D8 +180 +38 +20 +D8

Pointer for Connection Integrity ship minigame thing. It's a 4 byte integer. Freeze at 1000 for infinite health.
how to do this?

i want to learn ^^

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Cheech wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:13 pm
gir489 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:51 pm
"SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.exe"+05146410 +0 +20 +4D8 +180 +38 +20 +D8

Pointer for Connection Integrity ship minigame thing. It's a 4 byte integer. Freeze at 1000 for infinite health.
how to do this?

i want to learn ^^

I just kept pointer searching until I found one that was reliable. The SystemShockCharacter pointer changes when you enter/leave cyberspace. I had to find a pointer base that pointed me to the shield when I was in cyberspace. I found that when I'm outside of cyberspace it points to something completely random. I think the shield is an item added to the inventory when you enter cyberspace, and that item has values. When you're outside of cyberspace, it's probably pointing to some random item in the player's inventory.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Up until offset 0x180 it points to a pointer to a table of Attrib arrays. Size of array is stored at + or - 0x8. Each array has 3 elements: AttribValue, AtrribInstance and a delimiter (FFFFFFFF or 7FFFFFFF) that's checked to know iterator should move to next block. That 0x38 offset is the offset to the first element, then each 8*3*i bytes a new Attrib block starts (i=0,1,2,...). AttribInstance contains at 0xD8 the Value. At 0xE8, I think, is the pointer to MaxValue instance. Similarly, you get the MaxValue at 0xD8 of MaxAttribInstance.

Once you enter Cyberspace, the Pawn changes, is reinitialized and a new set of Attribs instanciated. And the order isn't the same as the one for the default Hacker Player.

And yes, the Connection is an Attrib whose instance pointer would hold 100.0f at 0xD8. So it is in that array at some offset you have to iterate to by means of checking FNames or BP classes to determine whose instance is the one you're looking at. Sounds complicated, but it really isn't.

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:07 pm
For cfemen's (soon to be released) GrantItem code.

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_AssaultRifle.WEAPON_AssaultRifle_C,Count=1) 0
//GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_Cybergun.WEAPON_Cybergun_C,Count=1) 0 (Useable, but you can't drop it. You have to put it in storage to get rid of it.)
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_GrenadeLauncher.WEAPON_GrenadeLauncher_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_IonPulseRifle.WEAPON_IonPulseRifle_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_LaserRapier.WEAPON_LaserRapier_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_LeadPipe.WEAPON_LeadPipe_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MagnumPistol.WEAPON_MagnumPistol_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MagPulse.WEAPON_MagPulse_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MiniPistol.WEAPON_MiniPistol_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MonkeyWrench.WEAPON_MonkeyWrench_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_PlasmaRifle.WEAPON_PlasmaRifle_C,Count=1) 0
//GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_PoolCue.WEAPON_PoolCue_C,Count=1) 0 (Not really a weapon.)
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_RailGun.WEAPON_RailGun_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_Shotgun.WEAPON_Shotgun_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_Skorpion.WEAPON_Skorpion_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_SparqBeam.WEAPON_SparqBeam_C,Count=1) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_AssaultRifle_FullAuto.MODKIT_AssaultRifle_FullAuto_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_GrenadeLauncher_Damage.MODKIT_GrenadeLauncher_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_IonPulseRifle_Energy.MODKIT_IonPulseRifle_Energy_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Capacity.MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Capacity_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Damage.MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_MagPulse_Damage.MODKIT_MagPulse_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Minipistol_Burst.MODKIT_Minipistol_Burst_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Minipistol_Capacity.MODKIT_Minipistol_Capacity_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_PlasmaRifle_Energy.MODKIT_PlasmaRifle_Energy_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Railgun_Recharge.MODKIT_Railgun_Recharge_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Shotgun_Choke.MODKIT_Shotgun_Choke_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Skorpion_Capacity.MODKIT_Skorpion_Capacity_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Skorpion_Damage.MODKIT_Skorpion_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Cooling.MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Cooling_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Damage.MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Damage_C,Count=1) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_EMPGrenade.ITEM_EMPGrenade_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_FragGrenade.ITEM_FragGrenade_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_GasGrenade.ITEM_GasGrenade_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_ProximityMine.ITEM_ProximityMine_C,Count=10) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Batteries/ITEM_BatteryPack.ITEM_BatteryPack_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Batteries/ITEM_ICadBattery.ITEM_ICadBattery_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/FirstAidKit/ITEM_FirstAidKit.ITEM_FirstAidKit_C,Count=3) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/ITEM_LogicProbe.ITEM_LogicProbe_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Junk/Corporate/ITEM_Coin.ITEM_Coin_C,Count=100) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Berserk.PATCH_Berserk_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Detox.PATCH_Detox_C,Count=10) 0
//GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_GeniusEnhancer.PATCH_GeniusEnhancer_C,Count=10) 0 (Unused Content)
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Medipatch.PATCH_Medipatch_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_ReflexAid.PATCH_ReflexAid_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Staminup.PATCH_Staminup_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_VisionEnhancement.PATCH_VisionEnhancement_C,Count=10) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_MagnesiumTipRound.AMMO_MagnesiumTipRound_C,Count=240) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_MagPulse_Round.AMMO_MagPulse_Round_C,Count=150) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_OsmiumRound.AMMO_OsmiumRound_C,Count=120) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_PenetratorRound.AMMO_PenetratorRound_C,Count=240) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_PlasmaCore.AMMO_PlasmaCore_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_RailGun_Projectile.AMMO_RailGun_Projectile_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_Shotgun_FlechetteRound.AMMO_Shotgun_FlechetteRound_C,Count=60) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_Shotgun_IncendiaryRound.AMMO_Shotgun_IncendiaryRound_C,Count=60) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_StandardRound.AMMO_StandardRound_C,Count=300) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_TeflonRound.AMMO_TeflonRound_C,Count=300) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Bioscan_V1.HARDWARE_Bioscan_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Bioscan_V2.HARDWARE_Bioscan_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V1.HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V2.HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V3.HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V1.HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V2.HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_HeadLamp.HARDWARE_HeadLamp_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_InfraredUnit.HARDWARE_InfraredUnit_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_InventoryExpander.HARDWARE_InventoryExpander_C,Count=2) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_NavUnit_V1.HARDWARE_NavUnit_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_NavUnit_V2.HARDWARE_NavUnit_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Sensaround_V1.HARDWARE_Sensaround_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Sensaround_V2.HARDWARE_Sensaround_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Sensaround_V3.HARDWARE_Sensaround_V3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_SystemAnalyzer.HARDWARE_SystemAnalyzer_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V1.HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V2.HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V3.HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V1.HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V2.HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V3.HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V3_C,Count=1) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Administrative.ACCESSCARD_Administrative_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Command.ACCESSCARD_Command_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Engineering.ACCESSCARD_Engineering_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Group1.ACCESSCARD_Group1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Group3.ACCESSCARD_Group3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Group4.ACCESSCARD_Group4_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_GroupB.ACCESSCARD_GroupB_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Medical.ACCESSCARD_Medical_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Personal1.ACCESSCARD_Personal1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Personal5.ACCESSCARD_Personal5_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Science.ACCESSCARD_Science_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Security.ACCESSCARD_Security_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Standard.ACCESSCARD_Standard_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Storage.ACCESSCARD_Storage_C,Count=1) 0

ok soooooo I need an Item called Plastique something and I need multiple of those to destroy some antenas I only got one and its kind of a pain in the ass to go back can you give me the console command of that item?