Table Makers

Outlast Trials

Post by The Mogician »

Game Name: Outlast Trials
Engine: Unity?
Version: 1.0
Options: Stealth?
Steam page:

Other info: Cooperative game. No anticheat on the surface, requires you to be constantly online but you can play solo. I tried messing with item prices during closed beta to see if I can grab freebies, didn't work out. Might be nice if someone can figure out a stealth cheat.

LostDemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outlast Trials

Post by LostDemon »

was able to alter tickets and money but didn't test more do know restarting game reverts to normal stats haven't attempted stamina or health etc

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 5:42 am
Game Name: Outlast Trials
Engine: Unity?
Version: 1.0
Options: Stealth?
Steam page:

Code: Select all

Game Module(s): 
	TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.exe 
	EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll 
Using Unreal Engine: 427 
The game is getting shipped with the PDB.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

LostDemon wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:27 pm
was able to alter tickets and money but didn't test more do know restarting game reverts to normal stats haven't attempted stamina or health etc
Yeah. Back in the closed beta, I altered prices to 0 and bought everything. So if you bought a 10000 bucks stuff and a 1000 bucks stuff with 5000 bucks, when you restart the game, the 1000 gets deducted and the 10000 stuff will remain unbought.

In addition, briefly tried doing stamina scans with unknown initial+float. Didn't seem to work. Will test out some more. Found some addresses, some of which does point to something related to stamina, but that seems to be a false value. Even if you lock that value, you will still be unable to run after spending all your real stamina (which is stored somewhere else).

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

I noticed that when you are in a hall multiplayer the stamina is infinite. there is an address that interacts
with the base address of the stamina when consumed when running. a way to make a rediction to this address in question? .
One interesting thing is that I cut off all of the person's run boost and the character is out of breath all the time, which means the stamina can be changed. surely there is a boolean method between the run and exhaustion . ( I don't know if it will change anything if it's in server side )

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

some news.. I think some things are not server side. some values ​​are never fixed so it is difficult to find some addresses Otherwise i found in the game that allow me to recover the keys instantly on the bodies / use the skills all time without the cooldown / no animation... I will try to find a way to change the player's stats.

acre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by acre »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 5:17 pm
some news.. I think some things are not server side. some values ​​are never fixed so it is difficult to find some addresses Otherwise i found in the game that allow me to recover the keys instantly on the bodies / use the skills all time without the cooldown / no animation... I will try to find a way to change the player's stats.
Hi Could you share the current table with the no cooldown rigs i cant seem to do anything with this game, Thanks for what you do its very impressive! :D

Infane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Infane »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Sounds dope, I look forward to trying infinite rig haha

Aiden99099
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aiden99099 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
At present, the only known that can be modified is the overall speed of the character, which includes the execution speed and movement speed of the character, but stamina, NV battery, or other things are all on the server side.

xbullet1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xbullet1 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
can you share your table please

darkrounge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkrounge »

Wow, that's incredible. The rig one really works.

tacocrunch4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tacocrunch4 »

Any way you could please share the table?

darkrounge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkrounge »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:44 am
Aiden99099 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 5:04 am
Ay0r0ss wrote:
At present, the only known that can be modified is the overall speed of the character, which includes the execution speed and movement speed of the character, but stamina, NV battery, or other things are all on the server side.

I doubt stamina and batteries are server side I'll try to find that. otherwise I found a way to counter the howlers. Anyway the addresses I found had to be server side because they could really ruin the game.

take a look :
Any chance we can all get this or donate a little for your hard work and get it?

Aiden99099
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aiden99099 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Aiden99099 wrote:
Ay0r0ss wrote:

I doubt stamina and batteries are server side I'll try to find that. otherwise I found a way to counter the howlers. Anyway the addresses I found had to be server side because they could really ruin the game.

take a look :
I have watched the video, and the skill cooldown time and interaction time are not server-side data. I will try to find it, maybe I can carry 3 identical skills? I don't have more time to enter the game to find and modify it

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

Aiden99099 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 6:55 am
Ay0r0ss wrote:
Aiden99099 wrote:

take a look :
I have watched the video, and the skill cooldown time and interaction time are not server-side data. I will try to find it, maybe I can carry 3 identical skills? I don't have more time to enter the game to find and modify it

( switch of rig in lobby )
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerLoadoutUIBlueprintLibrary::execToggleActiveSkillInMenuloadout+B0: 40 88 3D 15 3E 68 03 - mov [TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerLoadoutUIBlueprintLibrary::MenuLoadout+10],dil

I think it is possible to change rig during the game. I can already do this in the lobby without going into the menu to choose my rig. but in game it doesn't work. i think you must to find the instruction that shows the id and the slot in which it is incremented. I haven't been in that area yet but it would be an interesting thing to do.

( id Rigs ? )
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerLoadoutConfig::GetActiveSkillCommonParamsById

( statistics players )
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerStatsTabWidget::GetGlobalStatValue+A0: F3 0F 10 41 04 - movss xmm0,[rcx+04]

Each time the page is loaded, the addresses are reset. they are not fixed. I think that the modifications must be done during a game.
same with currency

(currency players)
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.ARBPlayerState::GetCurrency+2A: 41 8B 40 04 - mov eax,[r8+04]

for currency and stats can be changed at the end of the game when you receive your reward, see these instructions. It's a bit complicated but I think it's the only way ( not sure of that ) . if people want to help me find the fixed values ​​on the addresses that I have just given in addition the addresses are commented on so it is easier to find the good instructions. If the value is networked, one can possibly figure out how they verify it and spoof the result back to the original.