Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Topic with Steam version + Moguri Mod installed can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9772

Topic with Windows Store version can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9762

I know I'm kind of late to the party for this game, but someone requested some options for FF9, so I decided to give it a go at making an alternative table for Final Fantasy IX Steam version. I just started the game, so only have some basic starting options for now, but plan on updating this some more as I play.

The game uses Mono it appears, so you have to perform the action in game once for it to load up the code before you can enable these options.

Options so far:
God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier, HeroCannotDie,SetEnemyHPLowOneHit (For Blue Learning)
Infinite MP
AT Multiplier, Enemy AT Multiplier
Trance Multiplier
Always Preemptive Strike
Infinite Item Usage, Set Item Amount
Infinite Magic Stones
ABP Multiplier
EXP Multipier, Gil Multiplier
Easier Enemy Item Drops
100% Steal All Items
Current Shop Item Pointers
Freeze Timer for Minigames
Always Able To Call Chocobo On World Map (Use Gyshal Greens)
Frog Options (Frogs Caught Pointer and Frogs Remaining Pointer)
Chocobo Options & Pointers (Chocobo Modifier, Points, Beak Level, Have All Chocograph Inventory & Location Found)
Pointers to Gil, Trance Bars for some characters, Time Played In Seconds
Set All Cards Owned to Max Stats,
Character Editor, Party Member Editor, Item Editor, Item Ability Editor

I have God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier and a Gil Pointer so far.

EDIT 1: It seems I had issue with God Mode. I think I fixed it with this update. I also added in Infinite Item Usage (In-Battle).

EDIT 2: I came up with AP Multiplier and Infinite Magic Stones. Will work on other things as I have time.

EDIT 3: I added EXP and Gil Multiplier, Easy Enemy Item Drops and Easy Steals with this update. Easy Enemy Drops does not give 100% drop but increases the odds of getting at least one of the drop the enemy has. I haven't figured anything out about giving all drops as code change to get that is kind of messy. Most of these options require you to fight and win one battle before you can enable.

EDIT 3.5: I added some things in the Damage Modifier (HeroDamageMultiplier, HeroCannotDie) to give more options on how you can use the option to play if you don't want to enable God Mode all the time but still want to reduce your damage and make sure you don't die. With God Mode off and HeroCannotDie on, you lose HP until the next hit would kill you and then it nullifies that hit so you don't die. I also modified the Enable to get a better pointer. You have to load the game and view the main menu to Enable and then view the menu again afterwards to grab the Gil pointer. I also added Infinite MP in this update.

EDIT 4: I found some issues with the original Steal Items option and changed it to Steal All Items. It only shows you the first item stolen, but all items an enemy has is given to you when you steal. I also found an issue with Infinite MP when you go into Trance (it would crash the game). After much debugging, I fixed that issue also. I'm removing the other EDIT's in favor of this updated one. I also added in an AT Multiplier option along with Enemy AT Multiplier option, so you can make yourself get turns faster and slow the enemy as much as you want.

EDIT 4.1: I found a Trance Multiplier to let you get Trance faster.

EDIT 5: I added some pointers to this update. Character Editor with many options and also found the Party Member Editor. I have it setup where you choose a member to add/update and then the slot and press the Add/Update option and it will perform the update for you. I tested Beatrix and she seemed to work fine but was level 1 in my game. Enjoy! Remember to View Main Menu to Enable and then again to grab the base pointer needed for pointers to work.

EDIT 5.1: I added some pointers for Item Editor in this update along with the Item ID list. You can change the Item ID and Quantity of a manually selected item.

EDIT 5.5: I was able to come up with an Item Ability Editor. You can edit the abilities certain items give with this Editor, but it doesn't save, so if you reload, you have to edit it again. It's a nice addition, I think. If you want to learn a certain ability but don't have the item, just modify one of your existing items to give you the ability. I have the Ability list thanks to the hackers of the PSX version.

EDIT 6: I found Current Shop Pointers to allow for changing the items available at shops. You have to view a shop before you can enable and then view again afterwards to update the correct pointer. Then you can change an item and enter the shop again to see changes. The changes appear to be permanent until you reload the game as what a shop sells is pretty static most of the time. The game doesn't update it except when it first loads the shop code. I tested buying the Ultimate Dagger weapon and the achievement unlocked for me when I bought it. :)

EDIT 7: I found an issue with the God Mode affecting some enemies, so I reworked that in this update. I also found a Freeze Timer for Minigames option which is very useful for Chocobo Hot and Cold. I found an Always Able To Call Chocobo On World Map. You have to have the Gyshal Greens item as usual but it works away from chocobo tracks. I found some Chocograph Options specifically allowing you to have all chocograph inventory and locations found. It unlocked the achievement when I was testing it. I don't think it actually gives you the abilities or items as when you find them normally. You have to view the Chocograph Menu before you can enable and then again after you enable to grab the pointer. Then you can use the options underneath and go back into the chocograph menu to see the updates. Enjoy!

EDIT 7.1: I found some more options for Chocobo's and moved them to the Pointer section. I have a Chocobo Modifier so you can get the Gold Chocobo (or any chocobo), Pointers to Chocobo Points and Beak Level and the Have All Chocograph Inventory & Location Found in the previous update). Enjoy the Chocobo options!

EDIT 7.5: I put in some code to double check the values after calculating the Enemy Damage Multiplier and Hero Damage Multiplier to prevent lockups. I also found an Always Preemptive Strike option in this update.

EDIT 8: I think I broke the HeroCannotDie portion of Damage Modifier in an earlier edit. I attempted to fix this and added a SetEnemyHPLowOneHit option. This makes learning Blue Magic easier. It basically kills the enemy in 2 hits, but you hit the enemy once and use Quina's Eat command to learn the blue magic easier. I also added some Frog Options pointers.

EDIT 8.5: I found one option for setting max stats on all the cards you currently own.

EDIT 9.0:
I added a pointer to the Time Played In Seconds to allow for resetting of the time for the Excalibur II quest.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FF9.CT
EDIT 9.0 file (Added Time Played In Seconds)
(91.08 KiB) Downloaded 8078 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 8.5 file (Added an option to set all your cards to max stats)
(88.98 KiB) Downloaded 846 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 8 file (Added SetEnemyHPLowOneHit and Frog Options)
(87.28 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 7.5 file (Added Always Preemptive Strike)
(85.59 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 7.1 file (More options for Chocobo and moved to Pointers section)
(82.63 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 7 file (Added options for Chocobo)
(82.35 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 6 file (Added Current Shop Pointers)
(77.98 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 5.5 file (Added Item Ability Editor)
(71.37 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 5.1 file (Added Item Editor)
(53.16 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
FF9.CT
EDIT 5 file (Added Character Editor and Party Member Editor pointers)
(43.24 KiB) Downloaded 533 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 14 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I've added a few things since beginning the table. On that note, does anyone have any requests for this game they would like to see me work on while I'm at it?

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

A party pointer would be great, also, thanks for all the hard work you've been putting into tables lately, you're seriously working hard and a word of appreciation is never bad. Thanks

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

I would like to request for a
Have All Chocographs, Have All Chocographs Completed and a Chocobo Modifier cheat table please

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

kratitos wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:10 am
A party pointer would be great, also, thanks for all the hard work you've been putting into tables lately, you're seriously working hard and a word of appreciation is never bad. Thanks
Thank you. I enjoy it. I will try to look for this as I play some more.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Have All Chocographs, Have All Chocographs Completed and a Chocobo Modifier cheat table please

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:34 pm
I saw your request too and will work on it as I play up to the Chocobo mini-game. I haven't played very far yet, but I'll try to get this for you.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

kratitos wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:10 am
I think I figured this request out. It's in EDIT 5. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Added a few more things. I hope to reach the Chocobo minigame by end of day tomorrow to come up with some options for that.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey DrummerIX

great job on the cheat table so far on this game, keep up the great work

can you also add these cheat codes to your final fantasy IX steam table please

Hot & Cold Timer
Hot & Cold Points
Hot & Cold Beak Lv
Hot & Cold Depth
Call chocobo anywhere in world map
and can you also try to add in a current button pressed cheat as well
and a always Pre-emptive strike cheat as well
and a world map teleport cheat
thanks and keep up the great work

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey DrummerIX

Hot & Cold Timer
Hot & Cold Points
Hot & Cold Beak Lv
Hot & Cold Depth

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:47 pm
Hey DrummerIX

Hot & Cold Timer
Hot & Cold Points
Hot & Cold Beak Lv
Hot & Cold Depth
I saw your request, you don't have to keep making it. I found a few of the options you requested. I may work on more as I have time, but going to take a small break from the game for now.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey Drummerix

thanks for the chocboo cheat table codes, keep up the great work

but what about the chocboo modifier code to different color chocboo like to have the gold flying chocboo

and keep up the great work my friend :)

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

i do not know how to do the hot and cold mini game at all

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:51 pm
i do not know how to do the hot and cold mini game at all
With the Freeze Timer In Minigames option, it basically gives you infinite time to complete the minigame up to 8 items at a time.

You move around the map on the Choco and press X. His response gives you hint if you are close to the item. Basically the longer the text displayed the closer to the item you are. Move around again and press X until you hit it. Once you find the item, keep pressing X until you dig up the item. Repeat moving around the area as you go. With Infinite time, it should be doable.