Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by MisterNeko »

For now, I will make a recomendation. Avoid using the cheats while the ban hammer seems to be trigger happy. I still haven't been banned (fortunatelly) and plan to lay low with cottonbuds. Anyway, the cheats were only because I got bored.

@ivelweyz: For the IP address, just a wild guess in the wind. As for the file integrity, didn't know it was long for everyone today.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

Will0731 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:21 am
Alkamino wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:24 am
genjhin wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:04 am
arino08 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:51 am
vitalik.t wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:34 pm
may i know what is your banned acc Adventure Rank, so that would give me an idea to use new account or existing account in testing the cheat

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Will0731 wrote:
Well it finally happened. I got banned until Wednesday evening for using these.

-God Mode w/o Environment
-No Skill Cooldown
-No Burst Cooldown
-Damage Multiplier (One Punch Man)

For a while, I was just using the other 3 and just use the last code in case things get crazy. But in my hubris, I went crazy with the One Punch Man code and left it on. I came back to the game after coming home from work and there's the ban. Welp, it's just for one week. And I'll just concentrate on Grinding.
did you use it while in multiplayer bcuz the devs did say if you're gonna use it in multiplayer you're at your own risk... i vividly remembers i was being told not to use it while other players are in your map.

Alkamino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alkamino »

Strigger wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:50 pm
Will0731 wrote:
Alkamino wrote:
genjhin wrote:
arino08 wrote:
vitalik.t wrote:
may i know what is your banned acc Adventure Rank, so that would give me an idea to use new account or existing account in testing the cheat
AR20

vitalik.t
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vitalik.t »

Strigger wrote:
Will0731 wrote:
Alkamino wrote:
genjhin wrote:
arino08 wrote:
vitalik.t wrote:
AR52

mallqui78963
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mallqui78963 »

Hello

I introduce myself as an experienced player in this game using this kind of cheats since version 1.3

They never banned me.
To avoid being banned my recommendation is the following, it may help some...

-don't use "good mode" "at any time (never)" as the game for some reason counts enough damage that it could kill you but since you have good mode on you will never die, which raises an alert for the game.

-never use "quick attacks" in chasms, especially on upper floors

-If you are a low rank, don't try to complete the chasm fast, because each chasm has a specific level to be able to complete it, an example for the chasm (level: 9, 10, 11, 12) is recommended to do it at rank 50 and superior--

- "Loot Range + Auto Pickup Max" should be max 40.

-"Instant Kill Mob" generates a type of alert that can also be banned, it is recommended not to abuse it, players are always prohibited by law for that option

-The damage "multiplier" has to be balanced, for example if you are a low rank you should not go beyond a specific damage, for example rank 20 the minimum damage should be from 2 thousand to 4 thousand damage. each level of damage has a registration percentage, when you are already in a high range of 55 to 60 you can afford to abuse the damage--

-Don't use "good mode" and quick attack in multiplayer because it might be reported by other players.

-Rapid fire don't abuse too much, I've seen players banned for that option because they completed the abyss with that option...

I think they are the most basic that I can offer at the moment.
As I mentioned, you should never abuse the cheat while low ranked, as the game tracks your quick progress through the game, item pickup, damage you deal, chasm you complete, and bosses you kill.

if you are a high rank like 50 and up if you can use the cheat a little more freely since the game will see it as something normal ..

Excuse my English, it's not my base language.

PowerCheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PowerCheat »

mallqui78963 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:48 am
Hello

I introduce myself as an experienced player in this game using this kind of cheats since version 1.3

They never banned me.

-don't use "good mode" "at any time (never)" as the game for some reason counts enough damage that it could kill you but since you have good mode on you will never die, which raises an alert for the game.

-If you are a low rank, don't try to complete the chasm fast, because each chasm has a specific level to be able to complete it, an example for the chasm (level: 9, 10, 11, 12) is recommended to do it at rank 50 and superior--

-"Instant Kill Mob" generates a type of alert that can also be banned, it is recommended not to abuse it, players are always prohibited by law for that option

-The damage "multiplier" has to be balanced, for example if you are a low rank you should not go beyond a specific damage, for example rank 20 the minimum damage should be from 2 thousand to 4 thousand damage. each level of damage has a registration percentage, when you are already in a high range of 55 to 60 you can afford to abuse the damage--

-Don't use "good mode" and quick attack in multiplayer because it might be reported by other players.

-Rapid fire don't abuse too much, I've seen players banned for that option because they completed the abyss with that option...

As I mentioned, you should never abuse the cheat while low ranked, as the game tracks your quick progress through the game, item pickup, damage you deal, chasm you complete, and bosses you kill.

if you are a high rank like 50 and up if you can use the cheat a little more freely since the game will see it as something normal ..

Cheating is the only thing we want, not the game, no cheat no game 🤣, so banned? It doesn't matter 😂

Will0731
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Will0731 »

dekling wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:03 pm
Will0731 wrote:
Well it finally happened. I got banned until Wednesday evening for using these.

-God Mode w/o Environment
-No Skill Cooldown
-No Burst Cooldown
-Damage Multiplier (One Punch Man)

For a while, I was just using the other 3 and just use the last code in case things get crazy. But in my hubris, I went crazy with the One Punch Man code and left it on. I came back to the game after coming home from work and there's the ban. Welp, it's just for one week. And I'll just concentrate on Grinding.
did you use it while in multiplayer bcuz the devs did say if you're gonna use it in multiplayer you're at your own risk... i vividly remembers i was being told not to use it while other players are in your map.
Nope. I'm a Single player guy. I did try multiplayer long before I even knew these cheat methods existed. I hated it. So I'm Strictly single player.

Will0731
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Will0731 »

Strigger wrote:
Will0731 wrote:
Alkamino wrote:
genjhin wrote:
arino08 wrote:
vitalik.t wrote:
AR55. I was almost maxed.

arino08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arino08 »

Strigger wrote:
Will0731 wrote:
Alkamino wrote:
genjhin wrote:
arino08 wrote:
vitalik.t wrote:
yes.. it is AR 56

arino08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arino08 »

mallqui78963 wrote:
Hello

They never banned me.

thnx alot my man... u wrote all that!! thnx alot will be sure to follow these :D :D

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

mallqui78963 wrote:
Hello

Let me correct this for you,
  • Don't use "god mode" at any time (never) as the game for some reason check for damage that it could kill you but since you have god mode on you will never die, which trigger a flag for your account.
  • Never use "quick attacks" in spiral abyss, especially on upper floors
  • If you are a low rank, don't try to complete the spiral abyss fast, because it has a specific level to be able to complete it, for example level: 9, 10, 11, 12 is recommended to do it at rank 50 and above
  • "Loot Range + Auto Pickup Max" should be max 40.
  • "Instant Kill Mob" also trigger a flag that would lead to ban, it is recommended not to abuse it
  • Damage "multiplier" has to be balanced, for example if you are a low rank you should not go beyond a specific damage, for example rank 20 the minimum damage should be from 2000-4000 damage. each level of damage has a registration percentage, when you are already in a high range of 55 to 60 you can abuse the damage
  • Don't use "god mode" and quick attack in multiplayer because it might be reported by other players.
  • Rapid fire don't abuse too much, I've seen players banned for that option because they completed the abyss with that option...
  • You should never abuse the cheat while low ranked, as the game tracks your progress through the game, item pickup, damage you deal, abyss you complete, and bosses you kill.
if you are a high rank like 50 and up if you can use the cheat a little more freely since the game will see it as something normal

grn97266
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grn97266 »

Strigger wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:12 pm
mallqui78963 wrote:
Hello

Let me correct this for you,
  • Don't use "god mode" at any time (never) as the game for some reason check for damage that it could kill you but since you have god mode on you will never die, which trigger a flag for your account.
  • Never use "quick attacks" in spiral abyss, especially on upper floors
  • If you are a low rank, don't try to complete the spiral abyss fast, because it has a specific level to be able to complete it, for example level: 9, 10, 11, 12 is recommended to do it at rank 50 and above
  • "Loot Range + Auto Pickup Max" should be max 40.
  • "Instant Kill Mob" also trigger a flag that would lead to ban, it is recommended not to abuse it
  • Damage "multiplier" has to be balanced, for example if you are a low rank you should not go beyond a specific damage, for example rank 20 the minimum damage should be from 2000-4000 damage. each level of damage has a registration percentage, when you are already in a high range of 55 to 60 you can abuse the damage
  • Don't use "god mode" and quick attack in multiplayer because it might be reported by other players.
  • Rapid fire don't abuse too much, I've seen players banned for that option because they completed the abyss with that option...
  • You should never abuse the cheat while low ranked, as the game tracks your progress through the game, item pickup, damage you deal, abyss you complete, and bosses you kill.
if you are a high rank like 50 and up if you can use the cheat a little more freely since the game will see it as something normal
where is rapid fire option in new trainer? i dont see it

kevinkong1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kevinkong1999 »

Some will collapse with constellation

hyunki89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hyunki89 »

mallqui78963 wrote:
Hello

They never banned me.

what is quick attacks?? is this attack speed(x2) option or double attack?