High On Life Cheat Table +9

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ChocoMilk123
Noobzor
Noobzor

High On Life Cheat Table +9

Post by ChocoMilk123 »

Oregon-Win64-Shipping.exe

All cheats are tickbox. ^_^

Cheat table layout:

[ ] turn all on (optional)
[ ] infinite health
[ ] set money and crystals to 1,000,000 when obtained or spent
[ ] infinite jetpack and slide fuel
[ ] quickly complete hunter forums tasks
[ ] instant special ammo recharge (i prefer this instead of infinite ammo)

[ ] turn all on (optional)
[ ] infinite jump
[ ] air movement speed
[ ] increase jump height

[ ]hold jump to bounce
[ ]infinite ammo (this is needed when using lezduit)

Note: I prefer to not use infinite ammo until I have acquired lezduit because infinite ammo looks weird when using sweezy and creature (it's immersion-breaking which is why I made the special ammo recharge instead).

Thank you Akira for helping me to figure out infinite jump. ^_^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
High On Life.CT
(225.9 KiB) Downloaded 767 times

MinhChanh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: High On Life Cheat Table +9

Post by MinhChanh »

Hello, sorry in advance for my broken English, this is the first time i use Cheat engine and the cheat table feature. The problem is after i drag the file in my cheat engine, there're many tickboxes, but i cant active anything whatsoever ? It doesnt let me tick the tickbox (except the 2 "turn all on") but it doesnt do anything. I have a cracked version of High on life. The exe file of the game is "Oregon-WinGDK-Shipping.exe". Can anyone help me how to use this cheat table ?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MinhChanh wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:47 am
Hello, sorry in advance for my broken English, this is the first time i use Cheat engine and the cheat table feature. The problem is after i drag the file in my cheat engine, there're many tickboxes, but i cant active anything whatsoever ? It doesnt let me tick the tickbox (except the 2 "turn all on") but it doesnt do anything. I have a cracked version of High on life. The exe file of the game is "Oregon-WinGDK-Shipping.exe". Can anyone help me how to use this cheat table ?
The easiest way would be to open the CT file in Notepad++ and CTRL+F and click on replace. Then input "From:" Oregon-Win64-Shipping.exe "To:" Oregon-WinGDK-Shipping.exe

MinhChanh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MinhChanh »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:21 am
MinhChanh wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:47 am
The easiest way would be to open the CT file in Notepad++ and CTRL+F and click on replace. Then input "From:" Oregon-Win64-Shipping.exe "To:" Oregon-WinGDK-Shipping.exe
I did it, i notice the diffrence "64" and "GDK" between the script and the exe file, so i just rename all of it. After that i realized my cracked version doesnt have the DLC like i wanted, so i delete it and download another version that have the DLC, this one is named Oregon-Win64-Shipping.exe, sooooo, yeah, alot of time wasted, but now i know a little bit more about Cheat engine. Thank you for your help

MinhChanh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MinhChanh »

ehhhh, now i got another problem. After installing the other cracked version, i can't tick the Jetpack and sliding fuel, at first i thought it's because i haven't unlocked the jetpack yet, but after buying one, i still can't turn it on. Right click on the tickbox and it goes : "<<Error while scanning for AOB's : jetpack Error: Not all results found>>", i don't have this error with the previous crack. Can someone show me how to fix this or tell me why does this happen ?