hogwarts legacy ps5 content unlocker

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
r_Sh4d0w
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: hogwarts legacy ps5 content unlocker

Post by r_Sh4d0w »

-
Last edited by r_Sh4d0w on Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

protagon_ish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protagon_ish »

here I am just sitting here waiting for the anonfile to finish that keeps failing to download because I forgot to backup my .paks and didnt realize a patch had come out. Soon as that's done I can see where I might be able to help out

Glittergroin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Glittergroin »

I have done as the directions tell me to and cannot get the Astronomer’s hat at all. Can someone assist me? I bought the deluxe edition and had all of the Twitch and WW drops before trying this. The only items I don’t have are Felix Felicis and Astronomer’s Hat.

protagon_ish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protagon_ish »

Glittergroin wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:32 am
I have done as the directions tell me to and cannot get the Astronomer’s hat at all. Can someone assist me? I bought the deluxe edition and had all of the Twitch and WW drops before trying this. The only items I don’t have are Felix Felicis and Astronomer’s Hat.
You have to have the original prepatch files. look further back in the message chain

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

I just exited my game and now steam is forcing an update, I hope it doesnt mess up the mod and DLC stuff.
Last edited by GIJhen on Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mervius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mervius »

There was another patch for pc just now so time to see if it broke anything.

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

just installed this mod and now the grass all over the world is rainbow colored. Any ideas?

Asmodeus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Asmodeus »

GIJhen wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:50 am
just installed this mod and now the grass all over the world is rainbow colored. Any ideas?
lmao that's the devs trolling us it seems xD

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

Asmodeus wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:55 am
GIJhen wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:50 am
lmao that's the devs trolling us it seems xD
it looks like the textures are all missing

ExDeath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ExDeath »

Still no twitch unlock for me =(
Everything else works fine (except for the ps5 stuff, but that seems to be normal since the updates, still, I thought I'd be getting pop ups at least, even if they don't work)
in cream api log the dlcs are listed, yet half of them aren't activated. Did their string change somehow?

papisucio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by papisucio »

I found out about this yesterday after someone teased the Kelpie robe store page on the official discord and lead me down this rabbit hole. I was able to slide over the .pak and .dlls but not load the game after a critical step I misread "_o" on the .dll. That being said I said well fk I only backed up the pheonix folder due to other mods so reinstalled the game last night post 2/17 patch. Logged in and replaced the .dlls correctly this time and logged in and got all the ps5 content (pot and quest) plus merlins coat which I was missing.

From what I read here though it only worked now because I had the original files. Thanks for this! Really dope! That being said yeah pot doesnt work but it was more about the unlock for me.

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

after the update eventhough it force verified my files I still have the dark arts bundle, I cannot confirm about the mounts or anything as I havent gotten that far in the game but the merlin robe, and other things look like they are working.

Edhuin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Edhuin »

So everything but the quest itself is working? Tried it with the old pak files aswell, quest just never starts.

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

Edhuin wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:57 pm
So everything but the quest itself is working? Tried it with the old pak files aswell, quest just never starts.
im not sure about the quest as I am only level 10 and in the first chapter of the game. But would be nice if the quest was working. I dont really understand why ps5 got a quest pc players dont get?

devilhood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devilhood »

GIJhen wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 pm
Edhuin wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:57 pm
im not sure about the quest as I am only level 10 and in the first chapter of the game. But would be nice if the quest was working. I dont really understand why ps5 got a quest pc players dont get?
It has already been explained. The quest is PS5 exclusive because Sony arranged an exclusivity deal. It will eventually unlock for all other platforms next year.