Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by acecel »

Thanks for the table, very good work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ichigo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ichigo »

nice work dude looks good cant wait to use it when my game is finished downloading

Anomaly63
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anomaly63 »

Can you help locate/ is there a way to edit trait points

Antartiida
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Antartiida »

Could anyone help me understand how to modify FoV? I would like to have it more zoom out as default, this makes me dizzy being that close and i already moved in settings to max +2.0

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Antartiida wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:40 am
Could anyone help me understand how to modify FoV? I would like to have it more zoom out as default, this makes me dizzy being that close and i already moved in settings to max +2.0
My FoV Modifier script sets the FoV value automatically to 120 on activation.
It has a pointer attached where you can see and change the value to what ever you want.
If you want it to be set to a different value on activation then just open the script and change the value 120 in line 31 to what ever you want.

CynicBean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CynicBean »

how are yall editing the pointer values? mine just has question marks and wont let me touch the values.

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

CynicBean wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:08 am
how are yall editing the pointer values? mine just has question marks and wont let me touch the values.
Make sure to pick the right process. I suggest searching the process within the "Windows" Tabs in Process Selection Form. Also use the latest version of the table. Look for errors if it still does not work. Restarting the game, etc.

Leotas4497
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leotas4497 »

Is there a way I can edit my current money? the money that's in my inventory

Joerifox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joerifox »

Someone who can help me? i did the talents point edit and it worked but now my save starts at the point where i used the edit. progress saves like normal but my starting point when loading my save is the same every time.

MrAjes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrAjes »

hi,how can i turn this off "Lootdropcountmodifier"

every time i open a chest fulls my bad

i tried to put 0, 1 and didnt work, i restart the game and still the same

Casca2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Casca2 »

arhon101 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:10 am
Casca2 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:12 pm
Joerifox wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:39 pm

Bro thank you so much you are a life saver. It worked straight away for me so thank you very much!
you're welcome ! Hope everyone can do it easily now
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but no matter how much I try to replicate what you explain here, I can't get this to work. My talent points dont change at all and dont freeze. None of the methods given here worked for me.
Well i'll try to help you but can you provide me somes details on what you do ? (steps by steps, what you get on CE..)

lincsyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lincsyboi »

I need to spawn a chest in or find a way to unlock all spellcrafts, any ideas gents? Maybe there's a string or a command or something to add all spellcraft recipes to the inventory? Or a way to spawn the chests that give these recipes?

UnkieJay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UnkieJay »

Casca2 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:42 am
arhon101 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:10 am
Casca2 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:12 pm

you're welcome ! Hope everyone can do it easily now
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but no matter how much I try to replicate what you explain here, I can't get this to work. My talent points dont change at all and dont freeze. None of the methods given here worked for me.
Well i'll try to help you but can you provide me somes details on what you do ? (steps by steps, what you get on CE..)
I followed all of the steps but my search comes up with 16 perkpoint addresses, not sure where to go from there as none of them change value if the in-game value changes and CE just goes 'ding' and turns up 0 addresses if i try to do a second scan. (apologies if this is something really simple, I'm somewhat new to all of this)

totoroose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by totoroose »

Antartiida wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:40 am
you need centered 3rd person camera instead of over-the-shoulder thats what make u dizzy.

themeparkterry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by themeparkterry »

how do we even get cheat engine 7.5?? it just says i can't use the table because it was made for 7.5 not 7.4