Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by valleymon »

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Update 29/01/2023
Added unlock divinitypearl
Allows use of divinity pearls above lvl50
Last edited by valleymon on Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spangli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spangli »

Is there any way to cheat gaming->gold nuggets and plant genetic? I didnt found alot variables in that part of game

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Spangli wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:13 am
Is there any way to cheat gaming->gold nuggets and plant genetic? I didnt found alot variables in that part of game
The attribute Gaming key 8 is your nugget value and can be edited simply in chromedebug.
I may look at how genetics are spawned, but it's not a major priority - a brief look indicates it is not overly complicated, but neither is it something that I can quickly work through in a few minutes. If someone is wants it and can explain it though I'd be happy to implement a cheat.

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:57 am
sultan wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:51 am
can i use that for other game? to be specific i want to cheat a game called World of Mystery, it's a mobile game but also available on steam so i'm trying to do the same thing i did to idleon with chromedebug. i can operate the chromedebug for idleon according your instruction, but can i use chromedebug for the game that i mention? can you help me, please? i posted cheat request but i don't think people would be interested to comment :(
I downloaded World of Mystery to check as it would only have taken a couple of minutes to adapt and allow a debug console to be opened. The cheats here are specific to idleon but the cpncept should work for most games written in javascript running in electron.

I did notice that in World Of Mystery\World Of Mystery_Data\boot.config there is an option wait-for-native-debugger=0 which when changed to 1 starts the game offering to connect a debugger. This may help, though I am not very familiar with unity and it is potentially not very useful without the source code. Good luck!
thank you so much! this makes me want to try something else rather than just messing with CE only :D

yuutaa0987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuutaa0987 »

Resolved.

hydrosync
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hydrosync »

Does anyone know how to fix or lower class exp? mine is just stuck at 72x and i didn't even mess with my stats. i only levelled world 1-5 skills. I'm not sure where the stat is coming from and its on all my characters it seems.. I think it might have to do with shrines.

KazukabeArabi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KazukabeArabi »

Is unlock presets code fixed? I've downloaded the latest cheats.js from the pastebin but I still get 0 kills with unlock presets when i use candy.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

KazukabeArabi wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:52 am
Is unlock presets code fixed? I've downloaded the latest cheats.js from the pastebin but I still get 0 kills with unlock presets when i use candy.
Yeah, I actually figured out why that was happening (interestingly it only happened the first time you used a candy, after that they worked as normal). It wasn't actually 100% due to the presets thing in the end, I was just not using the correct variable from the game to determine whether it was a candy being used. 99% of the time they have the same value, but for some reason the first time they are not, hence the problem. Before I added presets, what actually happened was the first time you tried to use a candy, nothing at all happened, it just seemed like maybe you hadn't held down on it long enough, and after, it used the candy but gave 0 gains.

Anyway, its fixed now, let me know if you do still find otherwise

Krauser12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krauser12 »

Hey ya'll it seems the nullify option does not make the things in the gemshop 0 anymore since the 1.74 update is there another way to do this?

felipemarani
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by felipemarani »

guys have any form to fix rank in dungeon ??

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

felipemarani wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:32 am
guys have any form to fix rank in dungeon ??

Code: Select all

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=X

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

Hi, 'w4 candy' stopped working for w5, it used to work before the patch.

Edit: Nvm, restarting the game solved the issue.
Last edited by khidz29 on Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armageddonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armageddonia »

how hack browser version?

kount1990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kount1990 »

looking for a way to fix my drop rate (currently stuck at 548x) i removed all my gear and still stuck, any ideas

harryson123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by harryson123 »

Someone have the line of code in Z.js to remove weekly unlink penalty for divinity. I want to link and unlink at will. I'm not using the injector just need to know what to change in Z.js. Thank you!