Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dio45eyt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 3.X

Post by Dio45eyt »

thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DominikLegend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DominikLegend »

Hi,
Im kinda new to this even tho i used the old like 2.3 ver but here's the thing. The default bypass doesnt work for me so i tried the 'alternative'. Well im first time using the process explorer. I tried opening it normaly and as administrator but the mhyprot2 isnt showing up am i doing something wrong ? can someone give me some steps to follow? Im kinda lost... Im not even gonna try running cheat engine while having opened genshin process with no icon.
Thanks in advance.

mRakib
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mRakib »

Strigger wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:06 am
LineOfSight wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:28 am
having issues running bypaz.exe

its asking to download .net core and when i click ok, it just closes

did any one experience this as well?
download and install this desktop runtime from microsoft: [Link]
i can't even download bypaz.exe

Blideth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blideth »

DominikLegend wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:12 pm
Hi,
Im kinda new to this even tho i used the old like 2.3 ver but here's the thing. The default bypass doesnt work for me so i tried the 'alternative'. Well im first time using the process explorer. I tried opening it normaly and as administrator but the mhyprot2 isnt showing up am i doing something wrong ? can someone give me some steps to follow? Im kinda lost... Im not even gonna try running cheat engine while having opened genshin process with no icon.
Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem. If I use the traditional method then when I launch bypaz and select genshin .exe in it nothing happens at all, game won't start. If I use the alternative method then process explorer can't find mhyprot no matter what I do.
Can anyone help us?

Aub1n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aub1n »

Blideth wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:54 am
DominikLegend wrote:
Hi,
Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem. If I use the traditional method then when I launch bypaz and select genshin .exe in it nothing happens at all, game won't start. If I use the alternative method then process explorer can't find mhyprot no matter what I do.
Can anyone help us?
Hello sir , Try to open Bypazz in admin ( Right clic and excute in admin )

la _mega_papa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by la _mega_papa »

Aub1n wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:30 pm
Blideth wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:54 am
DominikLegend wrote:
Hi,
Thanks in advance.
Can anyone help us?
Hello sir , Try to open Bypazz in admin ( Right clic and excute in admin )

didn't work, it just doesnt open for some reason

PiKâNTo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PiKâNTo »

la _mega_papa wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:31 am
didn't work, it just doesnt open for some reason
just use the akebi injector by Taiga
it will do all automatically
and has way more functionality.

for help on "safe" settings etc join this discord: QuaSars [Link]

ton2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ton2000 »

Hello, I'm trying to get genshin to run more than 60fps but when I try to set the fps to 144, my fps is locked at 75. I don't think its my graphics card limiting me because I have a 2080.

EDIT: ok it was actually because I'm dumb and have my monitor at 75 for some reason
Last edited by ton2000 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1022202 »

Hey guys, I lost access to my old accounts. Here and Discord alike. I was user 102202, can I ask for the new link to the Discord server? Thank you in advance!

Ogsnuznlr95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ogsnuznlr95 »

If you try with win-11 and bypass doesn't start, :geek: try to run it as win-8 or win-10 for compatibility. If nothing happens ten seconds after the first start, try 3 or 4 more times. :D It will open at some point. :!: If Genshin is installed on your computer for the first time, start the game at least once with the original launcher and then try the other system(bypazz).
:arrow: Finally, don't forget to run bypazz as admin.

sylvershadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sylvershadow »

Hi,
- for gravity there's no way to fall back again without wings which is slow or disabling it, even the pluging attack plunges a little then starts going up again
- god mode not working, tested yesterday
- stats multiplier multiplies in the inventory menu, but not in actual fights with damage
- unlimited stamina ofc
- loot range exceeding 50 rarely claims loot when clicked maybe cause too far
- instant kill mob sometimes doesn't kill
That's what I tested today, have a good evening

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 2020202100036 »

Thanks a lot, amazing updating speed bro.

DrakeA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrakeA »

Waiting for bypazz. Thanks <3

ancientmuse91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ancientmuse91 »

Amazing! thanks for the update!

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

sylvershadow wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:22 pm
Hi,
- for gravity there's no way to fall back again without wings which is slow or disabling it, even the pluging attack plunges a little then starts going up again
- god mode not working, tested yesterday
- stats multiplier multiplies in the inventory menu, but not in actual fights with damage
- unlimited stamina ofc
- loot range exceeding 50 rarely claims loot when clicked maybe cause too far
- instant kill mob sometimes doesn't kill
That's what I tested today, have a good evenings
God mode works for me. I also don't recieve fall damage just with god mode. Unlimited stamina works too.
#Working Cheats
- God mode (also no fall damage)
- Unlimited stamina
- Friendly mobs
- Stats Multiplier is working for movement and attack speed but not damage. My Itto used to do 40K damage with Ushi with his burst activated but now he only does 10K damage (50x multiplier). I'm gonna try with Raiden later in my main account. She does about 600K at 50x multiplier.
- Camera distance
- Loot range can't pick up items over 40 meters. Also has a weird bug that even with it turned off, I can't pick up items at 0 meters. (Same at first with every update)
- Always Sight of Element
- Walk speed (however please don't ever use it because I got banned for it)
#Broken Cheats
- FPS unlocked (I don't use it however so eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
- Instant kill (for some reason the mobs don't spawn on commissions so I can't complete it)

I'm really gonna miss the injector. It has soooo much stuff. I specially like the teleport anywhere, free camera, noclip, fast dialogue, esp, map items indicator and fall damage to enemies around. Free camara is useful for finding the hiding animal from the commissions. It's sad that it is now paid. Though I appreciate the creators who made it free for along time. I'm gonna wait for the public version patiently.

F.Y.I.
Hutao does a million damage with her burst and also a lot of damage with her skill charge attacks at stats multiplier 50. Raiden and Hutao are the only ones that I know of who do a lot of damage with the stats multiplier.

p.s.
I think I'm gonna take a break from Genshin for now because it's so time consuming without cheats. There's nothing to do after finishing all the story so my only goal is to collect all characters and have them at friendship level 10 and collecting namecards. Leveling up all characters' friendship is very hard for the non-built characters without cheats. Adios! I'm gonna focus on my dream which is making 3D art.