[Request] Pokéclicker

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
clad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Pokéclicker

Post by clad »

someone try to cheat in the desktop version?

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

clad wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:33 pm
someone try to cheat in the desktop version?
Ephenia Java scripts are working perfectly on desktop version. But if you need to specifically use console codes (i. e. add currency, add berries, add pokeballs, add Pokemon, unlock a shiny...) then much more convenient way is to use console codes on browser version and then just use a save file from browser version on desktop version, save fies are fully compatible.

There are some console codes you can't just use, save and import a save file - like modifying Oak's item efficiency or any other multiplier bonus. However they aren't worked for me anyway, even on browser version.
I tried
App.game.multiplier.getBonus('eggStep', () => 10000)
to get the last two achievements faster, but eggs aren't started hatching 10000 times quicker. I tried
App.game.multiplier.getBonus('eggStep', () => 2)
to at least get twice a hatching speed, still no effect.

So, if you wanted to use multiplier bonus console codes on desktop - I'm sorry, I don't know how. If any other console code - just use it on browser version and import a save file.

pengu_chan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pengu_chan »

i know a couple of people have requested a console command to add shards and i'm adding my name to the list, if there is a way can someone share? <3

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

pengu_chan wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:35 am
i know a couple of people have requested a console command to add shards and i'm adding my name to the list, if there is a way can someone share? <3
I still don't get why would anybody want more shards, as far as I know you could buy with coins anything and everything you could've bought with shards.
But if you use console code to add money and then turn on AutoMine script, you'll get a ton of shards from underground relatively fast. In my savefile I shared on the last page I have thousands shards of every color.

pengu_chan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pengu_chan »

Kostyurik wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:37 pm
pengu_chan wrote:
I still don't get why would anybody want more shards, as far as I know you could buy with coins anything and everything you could've bought with shards.
But if you use console code to add money and then turn on AutoMine script, you'll get a ton of shards from underground relatively fast. In my savefile I shared on the last page I have thousands shards of every color.
There's a Furfrou in Kalos that needs a TON of shards :(

also i tried using a script but it kept crashing the tab and i had to keep refreshing :(

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

pengu_chan wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:12 pm

also i tried using a script but it kept crashing the tab and i had to keep refreshing :(
Oh, Furfrou? Now it's at least clear for me. If I remember correctly, I added Furfrou using console codes. I just can't remember if Furfrou forms have zero in their index. Try this nine console codes:
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.1,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.2,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.3,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.4,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.5,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.6,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.7,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.8,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.9,1)

if not working, try this nine console codes:
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.01,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.02,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.03,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.04,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.05,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.06,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.07,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.08,1)
App.game.party.gainPokemonById(676.09,1)
Last edited by Kostyurik on Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

pengu_chan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pengu_chan »

Kostyurik wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:49 pm
pengu_chan wrote:

Oh, Furfrou? Now it's at least clear for me. If I remember correctly, I add Furfrou using console codes. I just can't remember if Furfrou forms have zero in their index. Try this nine console codes:

you are an absolute flipping GEM! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

pengu_chan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pengu_chan »

ooooh hey there's a Furfrou Heart too! :)

Nobody1106
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nobody1106 »

dunno what I did
was playing around with the codes and stuff and now my pokemon won't gain exp
any idea why?

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Save file

Post by Kostyurik »

I'm already posted my save file on the previous page and updated it a lot of times. So, in case of someone still really need it, here is my updated save file. Not the 'Master save' per say, but:
- All 1025% achievements complete
- All hatchery helpers maxed out, four best are hired
- Tons (from thousands to trillions) of all in-game currencies and items, gems, shards, berries, pokeballs, vitamins...
- 1356 Pokemon caught, all shiny and PokeRus (including Mega Gardevoir)
- Every Pokemon with base attack of 100 or higher has maximum Calcium, every Pokemon with base attack of 99 or lower has maximum Protein (I don't see a need for Carbos)
- Every Pokemon with specialized held item (Pikachu, Ditto, Cubone, Marowak, Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Latios, Latias, Zacian, Zamazenta) hold its specialized held item. Every other Pokemon except pure Rock and pure Steel types hold an item giving +20% to their attack (Rock and Steel types don't have those items, they are holding a Muscle Band giving +5% to their attack)

Note: for some reason between v.10.4 and v.10.5 developers changed indexes for most of the Gigantamax, and for MegaEvolutions available prior to key stone and mega stones mechanic. This change caused already received GMax and Megas transformation to MissingNo. So the save file have thirty eight different really buff MissingNo.
If someone know how to remove them - please help me, App.game.party.removePokemonByName(MissingNo) isn't working :-)
Attachments
[v0.10.8] PokeClicker.txt
(629.43 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Last edited by Kostyurik on Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Magpie_Guy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magpie_Guy »

Kostyurik wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:49 pm
pengu_chan wrote:

Oh, Furfrou? Now it's at least clear for me. If I remember correctly, I added Furfrou using console codes. I just can't remember if Furfrou forms have zero in their index. Try this nine console codes:

Quick bump on this, but these console commands don't seem to work anymore for the newest version. [V.0.10.6] They worked fine before, but now they don't. Anyone got an idea on if they removed the ability to add Pokemon via console completely? Or did they just change the command for it to something else? Most of the other codes work fine, but this one just doesn't. Could also be that i'm just doing something wrong, but i'm doing the same thing as i did previously when they still worked.

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

Magpie_Guy wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:56 pm
Quick bump on this, but these console commands don't seem to work anymore for the newest version. [V.0.10.6] They worked fine before, but now they don't. Anyone got an idea on if they removed the ability to add Pokemon via console completely? Or did they just change the command for it to something else? Most of the other codes work fine, but this one just doesn't. Could also be that i'm just doing something wrong, but i'm doing the same thing as i did previously when they still worked.
This command App.game.party.gainPokemonById(###,1) still works perfectly in v.10.6, I used it to add to my collection some of the hard to get new Magikarp colors (and 17 Silvally forms I've been missing for some reason)
So, either you doing something wrong this time around, or maybe you using wrong pokemon indexes (developers changed or removed indexes of six old mega evolutions and almost all Gigantamax forms. Exactly what Pokemon you've trying to add?

Magpie_Guy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magpie_Guy »

Kostyurik wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:21 am
Magpie_Guy wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:56 pm
This command App.game.party.gainPokemonById(###,1) still works perfectly in v.10.6, I used it to add to my collection some of the hard to get new Magikarp colors (and 17 Silvally forms I've been missing for some reason)
So, either you doing something wrong this time around, or maybe you using wrong pokemon indexes (developers changed or removed indexes of six old mega evolutions and almost all Gigantamax forms. Exactly what Pokemon you've trying to add?
Yeah, it was on my end. Wasn't aware they had changed some pokemon indexe numbers, so i was still entering the old ones, lol. It works now.

Silentstorm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silentstorm »

porcinet wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 11:12 am
Could someone tell me a way to get max oak item cause i got only the squirtbottle and magic ball left but it's so boring. Thx
App.game.oakItems.itemList

This will give you a list of items you need the number for the below command it goes between the [] it will also display what the item is under the command 8 is the squirt bottle.

App.game.oakItems.itemList[].exp = 10000

(This is semi untested by me. it seems to work fine but no idea if it could cause any issues later)
Dragonitenoob1 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:44 am
how do u gain shards?
pengu_chan wrote:

UndergroundItems.list

Underground.gainMineItem(1,2)

Use the ID from the first command in the place of the 1 and in the place of the 2 the amount of said item you wish to get.

I tried to automate this to give a certain amount of each.. but what I tried didn't work. (I'm no coder XD)
Kostyurik wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:00 am
Hello everyone!
Thanks for the codes, works perfectly.
I wonder, is there any code to add held items? Muscle Band, Twisted Spoon, Soul Dew, Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb, Leek, Rusted Sword, Rusted Shield... Chances of getting them from dungeons after reaching Unova are minuscule 0,03%
ItemList["Twisted_Spoon"].gain(9999)

This appears to work for everything in the item bag, evolution items, battle items, flutes and pokeballs.

AchievementHandler.achievementList

If anyone can figure out how to use this and win achievements would be appreciated.

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

Silentstorm wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:09 pm
ItemList["Twisted_Spoon"].gain(9999)
This appears to work for everything in the item bag, evolution items, battle items, flutes and pokeballs.
Thanks, great code!