Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
burapa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+67]

Post by burapa »

soule wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:32 pm
burapa wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:53 am
How do cheat Instant Victory work? It doesn't work.
for me, not for all battles... just turn it on and play a few turns sometimes and you auto win.
not for all battles but cheat are random?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ravness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ravness »

a cheat for truly speeding up battle would be nice. Just using the speedhack in cheat engine is fine but it doesnt speedup the pause whenever an ability happens

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

Ravness wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:14 pm
a cheat for truly speeding up battle would be nice. Just using the speedhack in cheat engine is fine but it doesnt speedup the pause whenever an ability happens
I've been looking, on pc and switch, and haven't found anything yet -- changed over 2000+ instructions to test LOL, and failed..

IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IceLancer »

Marvelous!
Spoiler
I would freaking love to see this for PSP version its.. unbelievable good! Thanks!

Chaotic path. She was female generic

motorolax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by motorolax »

@Raynard

Thank you for your work! damage mult is an great option that gives me a reason to continue farming and upgrade. At some point, you don't have to worry about tactics. Because the enemy ai is still bad and not superior. then what I found in this game is that avoidance rarely works. My physical attacks usually not miss. I wish there were more ways to strengthen the enemy. it would be nice to apply things like Stats multiplier to the battle. like 1.2~2x adv? so high agi or adv build char actually benefit from it. If not, any way to strengthen the enemy is welcome. I really want to entertain the battle. smile :)

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+81]

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

I made a simple script that always allow 12 people in any battle. Could you please integrate it into your table?

I'm not proficient in CE but I tested this script in multiple situations (training, battle, optional battle, etc.) and it all works. But feel free to change it based on your judgement.
Attachments
Always12.CT
(3.2 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Also here is a script posted by Gibbed ([Link]) in his discord channel. The script disables automatic card spawning. You can still get cards by breaking objects, though.

Personally I feel it more immersive than disabling Buff.
Attachments
Tactics_Ogre_Reborn_-_Patch_AT_auto_drop_buff_card_job.CT
(450 Bytes) Downloaded 197 times

IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IceLancer »

wuxiangjinxing wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:10 am
Also here is a script posted by Gibbed ([Link]) in his discord channel. The script disables automatic card spawning. You can still get cards by breaking objects, though.

Personally I feel it more immersive than disabling Buff.
There is one advantage with heaving cards spawn.
Developers made sure that enemy AI will 100% always chase after the crit card. So if u see card on field u can be sure that enemy unit will go for it. Easy gangbang on it

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Thank you for the amazing condition/buff editor. However, is there a way to make these buffs stay? I tried the "buff doesnt decrease" but it does not seem to work. For example, ivory tower dissapears after one hit and so does mighty impact. Is there a way to make the conditions stay on one character? Thank you again.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

@Raynard for the buff one, can we just have one skill without lock other skill? for this i just want [rbx+74] Strenghen but i Cannot Proc Nullify,Negate,Santified,Battering Ram,Renewal after using this.
(Just Need 5 Stats Boost & Other Strike/Evade Boost) without losing chance to proc other skill

The not Overpower one
mov byte ptr [rbx+72],88 //SpeedStar
mov byte ptr [rbx+73],8 //walk type
mov byte ptr [rbx+74],82 //Hp Regen & Strenghen (Cannot Nullify,Negate,Santified,Battering Ram,Renewal)
mov byte ptr [rbx+75],AA //Stats Boost
mov byte ptr [rbx+76],AA //Target Avoid
mov byte ptr [rbx+77],2 //Avoid
mov byte ptr [rbx+78],0 //Element

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

What is "Advantage WT for Ally"?

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

So far, I have had no issues with most of the stuff that other people couldnt figure out, Permanent Status works without glitch ... you just have to follow the instructions and read the posts in this topic if you cant figure it out. Can Save\Load, and it stays. Being able to reduce stats is a huge life saver for me.

I gotta say thanks to everyone who collaborated to put this together, fastest I ever saw a Cheat Table get filled so fast.

Gotta say this version of the game is the cheaters best friend.. Can use illegal characters, pretty sure they all get experience unlike in psp version.

No Sprite issues anywhere for 99% of illegal characters. Using Tartaros and the dark knights , and I see there might even be a few extra illegal characters available on Reborn... Dont plan on dabbling much until I beat my current playthrough as I want a nice fresh experience of reborn with minimal cheats... but boy oh boy when it comes time to hacking in some npc only teams, It's going to be a blast! I see a lot of potential.

all we need now is for someone to make a an actual mod to put random battles back in, and reborn would be unquestionably the best version.

IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IceLancer »

@Raynard
Love the "Target" removal!
Just realized its in options!

Here is what happened.
Im on chaotic route and recruited Ozma during fight , killed her brother and rest of enemies. Battle ended. But i couldnt advance.
So walked away and returned , same fight triggered. This time i killed both. Event ended.
Now i have Ozma in team which had "target" flag on her, which i Removed with your script!

Thanks!

tself
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tself »

Is there a script or can someone please explain how to do sprite swaps? I keep trying to change values in Cheat Engine but it doesnt seem to work at all.

roshishi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roshishi »

CaloNord wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:57 am
So far, I have had no issues with most of the stuff that other people couldnt figure out, Permanent Status works without glitch ... you just have to follow the instructions and read the posts in this topic if you cant figure it out. Can Save\Load, and it stays. Being able to reduce stats is a huge life saver for me.

I gotta say thanks to everyone who collaborated to put this together, fastest I ever saw a Cheat Table get filled so fast.

Gotta say this version of the game is the cheaters best friend.. Can use illegal characters, pretty sure they all get experience unlike in psp version.

No Sprite issues anywhere for 99% of illegal characters. Using Tartaros and the dark knights , and I see there might even be a few extra illegal characters available on Reborn... Dont plan on dabbling much until I beat my current playthrough as I want a nice fresh experience of reborn with minimal cheats... but boy oh boy when it comes time to hacking in some npc only teams, It's going to be a blast! I see a lot of potential.

all we need now is for someone to make a an actual mod to put random battles back in, and reborn would be unquestionably the best version.
How to use "illegal" character? Do you mean just changing appearance, or changing full character from generic to other "illegal" character?