Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] GOTHAM kNIGHTS

Post by jeremyrem »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:34 pm
acecel wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:21 pm
Did anyone found a way to increase loot reward/quality ?
There is a mod on Nexus that makes it so all mods you fuse become legendary. Doesn't help with equipment yet, but its a start.
Thats my mod, working on one for drops but there are so many entries so its going to take some time

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

jeremyrem wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:30 am
Thats my mod, working on one for drops but there are so many entries so its going to take some time
Is there any value for Batgirl Gliding speed?

jeremyrem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jeremyrem »

jrubimf wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:46 am
jeremyrem wrote:
Is there any value for Batgirl Gliding speed?
I never even tried to implement one for her since she doesnt have her own ability. For the other 3 chars, they all have an active ability I can edit HangGlide, BoomTube, SpiritJump

For her, the file that controls her glide is in a completely diff area meant for common functions. Not exactly sure how it would play out if I messed with it not to mention you dont really have as much control to keep going like the others.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

If anyone have found a save file with all Momentum Abilities unlocked for all characters (while the rest of the game is not done), could you please share it ?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Having to unlock them for every single character is so stupid and boring to do again and again.

If they had fixed/removed all theses idiotic "gameplay ideas", (probably) because the game was initially planned to be SAS but they changed their mind when the Avengers game flopped/died, the game would be so much better, what a waste. :dry:

jeremyrem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jeremyrem »

acecel wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:32 am
If anyone have found a save file with all Momentum Abilities unlocked for all characters (while the rest of the game is not done), could you please share it ?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Having to unlock them for every single character is so stupid and boring to do again and again.

If they had fixed/removed all theses idiotic "gameplay ideas", (probably) because the game was initially planned to be SAS but they changed their mind when the Avengers game flopped/died, the game would be so much better, what a waste. :dry:
Dont have all of them, but have quite a few and still pretty early in

[Link]

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

@jeremyrem
About your mod "Extracted Configs", what tool did you use to extract theses files ?
And where are we supposed to place them after modifying them?
Do we just copy them in the folder below ?
%LOCALAPPDATA%\WB Games\Gotham Knights\Steam\
Do we need to also copy the folder/file tree or simply at the root of the folder ?

And at what point do we need to switch from just copying modified files in the folder below to have to create a mod to integrate theses modifications ?
Instead of a table it would maybe be more interesting to create a small mod with all our cheats inside ? :mrgreen:

About "Unreal Unlocker", did you tried to use it or you just looked at the list of verified compatible games on the website ?

Thanks in advance for your help ! :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

jeremyrem wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:42 am

Dont have all of them, but have quite a few and still pretty early in

[Link]
Thanks

jeremyrem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jeremyrem »

I tried to use it, and it only unlocked the camera, however I only tried with UUU3021 and not 3014

As for the configs, thats a tricky question.

Personally I would convert what I could to the standard user config files and place them here

Standard ini's examples are
GameUserSettings.ini, Engine.ini, Game.ini, etc

You can also try emulating the folder structure in the Games folder if you dont want to rename (not 100% it would work as well as converting to the user configs)

e.g.
Gotham Knights\Engine\Config
Gotham Knights\Mercury\Config

For best results maybe try both at the same time, just know user config overrides all others.

GL, I generally only use it to tweak visual things like fog, blur and color correction as well as game edits depending on game

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

jeremyrem wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:12 am
I tried to use it, and it only unlocked the camera, however I only tried with UUU3021 and not 3014

As for the configs, thats a tricky question.

Personally I would convert what I could to the standard user config files and place them here

Standard ini's examples are
GameUserSettings.ini, Engine.ini, Game.ini, etc

You can also try emulating the folder structure in the Games folder if you dont want to rename (not 100% it would work as well as converting to the user configs)

e.g.
Gotham Knights\Engine\Config
Gotham Knights\Mercury\Config

For best results maybe try both at the same time, just know user config overrides all others.

GL, I generally only use it to tweak visual things like fog, blur and color correction as well as game edits depending on game
Thanks for all theses answers, i will take a look tomorrow and try to see what i can find/change.
About the "engine.ini" i already tried it today but was not 100% sure it was working, as i was trying to fix the fucking stuttering in the game, and was not really able to do so, but what i had added in the file was not "extreme" enough change for me to be able to immediatly be sure it works as it's a visual amelioration hard to identify. I will do more test tomorrow also.

Have fun :)

jeremyrem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jeremyrem »

If thats the case, I would recommend trying DXVK or DXVK-Async

I highly recommend it if you are experiencing stuttering or poor pacing, I use it in a number of games to help provide a much better experience, either stopping stutters or making it buttery smooth frame rates.

[Link]
[Link]

Its pretty easy, similar to installing ReShade. It was made to run DX12 games in linux but works great in windows as well

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

jeremyrem wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:05 am
If thats the case, I would recommend trying DXVK or DXVK-Async

I highly recommend it if you are experiencing stuttering or poor pacing, I use it in a number of games to help provide a much better experience, either stopping stutters or making it buttery smooth frame rates.

[Link]
[Link]

Its pretty easy, similar to installing ReShade. It was made to run DX12 games in linux but works great in windows as well
Yeah i used this once or twice a few months ago, but i completely forgot about it. I'm going to try it if i don't find a way to improve stuttering, thanks again.

Retrogamer8z
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Retrogamer8z »

I just need fast Momentum refill or unlimited Momentum uses.
Any ideas how this can be achieved?
Would be really appreciate! : )

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

jeremyrem wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:34 pm
acecel wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:21 pm
Did anyone found a way to increase loot reward/quality ?
There is a mod on Nexus that makes it so all mods you fuse become legendary. Doesn't help with equipment yet, but its a start.
Man if u succeed making the drop rate % cheat/mod out of it, u will be forever a legend ! Thanks for making the one with the mods already ! Appreciate the work ur doing it!

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

lostfear wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:05 pm
Lake333GLD wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:19 pm
glyth wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:05 am
need one to but for epic games
+1

I do need resources 999999 (or easy craft) very much. My level is too high, but I need to craft my first melee weapon to be able to continue the game. I do not have resources to do so. I did use XP boost.

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(RESOURCES,GothamKnights-Win64-Shipping.exe,01 42 08 EB C0) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,RESOURCES)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  add [rdx+08],#100000
  jmp GothamKnights-Win64-Shipping.exe+4735B81
  jmp return

RESOURCES:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(RESOURCES)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
RESOURCES:
  db 01 42 08 EB C0

unregistersymbol(RESOURCES)
dealloc(newmem)

How do i put this into CE?

SenseiDakara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SenseiDakara »

Anyone know how to increase legendary drop rates? Can this be done with a cheat table?