Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by btmarcher »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:45 pm

I found a Specific Damage Amount option that is working for me. Enjoy!

I also found the Battle Trophy pointers with the ability to turn on and off specific ones you select for the character you select.
Do you ever stop :D ?
Also, quick bug catch: the No Enemy Rush mode affects Bacchus and the Quick Rush mode doesn't.

EDIT: Just noticed too the Kobold Bandits benefit from Quick Rush. Don't know if it's all Kobold enemies or just these ones.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by btmarcher on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

now, we just need affection.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

I am not sure "damage multiplier" is work properly. for example, I take damage 3xx from enemy and find that it keep 3xx even turn on the "Hero damage multiplier" and set to 0.5, if it is work, the damage should be 15x, right??Is it don't work with "God mode"??

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

I'd still like a 100% Drop Chance Script if possible

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

@Drummer, for the Specific Damage modifier, did you have to do anything in particular to keep it from crashing the game? I used it with Reimi @ 1111 damage.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

btmarcher wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:09 am
@Drummer, for the Specific Damage modifier, did you have to do anything in particular to keep it from crashing the game? I used it with Reimi @ 1111 damage.
I'm only on Lemuria, but I tested with Reimi and 1111 damage and it's working fine for me. It won't activate until one battle, but it worked. I only had on Damage Modifier, Infinite MP, Quick Charge Rush as well as the Specific Damage.

I have both Read Write and Query Memory regions turned on for Cheat Engine.

I'm not sure why it would crash for you.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

gahqm wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:26 am
I am not sure "damage multiplier" is work properly. for example, I take damage 3xx from enemy and find that it keep 3xx even turn on the "Hero damage multiplier" and set to 0.5, if it is work, the damage should be 15x, right??Is it don't work with "God mode"??
Hero damage multiplier should be less than 1.0 to reduce the damage you receive. The damage displayed on screen is not changed, but you receive less damage if less than 1. Enemy Damage multiplier is what affects enemies and doesn’t work if one hit kill is on.

junhaoxim
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by junhaoxim »

Can anyone provide max charges for disintegration rings so that charging is not required? I really do need this. Thanks in advanced!

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 am
I'm only on Lemuria, but I tested with Reimi and 1111 damage and it's working fine for me. It won't activate until one battle, but it worked. I only had on Damage Modifier, Infinite MP, Quick Charge Rush as well as the Specific Damage.

I have both Read Write and Query Memory regions turned on for Cheat Engine.

I'm not sure why it would crash for you.
Read/Write did the trick, I think. It was weird, though. I had gotten a bunch of the trophies for exact damage and when I switched to Lymle it crashed again. It also seems to only apply to physical attacks, not magic and (maybe) skills. Both times I tried it on skills it crashed but there may have been other things going on.

For the Battle Trophies (thank you again, so much), I noticed when I went through Myuria's trophies they weren't activating. I don't have Serah yet so that could've been a fluke or I could have just been doing it wrong...again. Finally, what exactly are the AoBs on the Battle Trophies for? They didn't de- or reactivate any trophies and I didn't see anything in the posts referencing them.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:43 am

Hero damage multiplier should be less than 1.0 to reduce the damage you receive. The damage displayed on screen is not changed, but you receive less damage if less than 1. Enemy Damage multiplier is what affects enemies and doesn’t work if one hit kill is on.
Got it, tks for your advance. The remain problem is "Quick rush gauge". it have some monster dont affected by "Quick rush gauge", there is no problem for monster in main scenario and it is terrible for hide boss "Gabriel Celeste" and "Ethereal Queen". I hope the script may keep two guys rush gauge to zero XD

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

Found out the minor problem, the robotic character(sorry i don't know the english name, the japanese name is バッカス) can't activate the rush mode, activate rush mode but back to normal immediately. I use the latest CT file

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KyoSune »

junhaoxim wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:09 am
Can anyone provide max charges for disintegration rings so that charging is not required? I really do need this. Thanks in advanced!
Could go with this as well, I'm stuck at the Thunder Ring part since it somehow starts off with 0 charges and I don't know how to pass it.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

how about using Lymle with "Recharge" field skill and modify shop item to sold "Disntegration store" ????It is lucky that the "惑星カルディアノン" has a shop for you to modify shop
======================================================================
Sorry for my mistake, for you situation can't reach to the shop point :|
=====================================================================
How about using "Options Made By TheByteSize" -> "Editor/Viewer" -> "Selected Item" to change some item to "Disntegration store", it is only way to charge the thunder ring, data for "disntegration stone" is as below

Actual QTY Tracker? 79
2 bytes ID? 955
ID? 187
Item Type? 3
QTY Display1 20
QTY Display2 0

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Seems no enemy rush mode is buggy, if its enabled, I cannot use rush mode on my character either, its just deactivates quickly, and makes ally AI break as well.

Not sure why people want one hit kill and no battles, as then there is no game. :)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

IFireflyl wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 pm
hmm that is weird! im using inf items but havnt run into problems with 0 charges..its gotta be something though!

edit: alos i think you can charge them by electric thingies that spark everyhwere? or any panel youve used one on just reexamine it/...cant remember from 360 version
There wasn't an issue with charges if I activated cheats after I already had the ring. It only had issues with charges if I had the cheats activated when I opened the chest to get the ring. If the table could be updated with infinite ring charge then this would be a non-issue. Otherwise I need to do some checking to see which cheat or cheats caused the charge to be set to 0 when picking up the ring for the first time.

And there is no way to charge the ring before using the ring once. Once you've used it on the control panel for the first time then you can recharge it at the control panel. The problem was I couldn't use it on the control panel for the first time, so I couldn't advance.

EDIT: I confirmed the issue. The Thunder Ring will have 0 charge (meaning you cannot advance in the story) if "No Item Requirement When Item Crafting" is activated at the time you open the treasure chest to obtain the Thunder Ring.

This was tested using the EDIT 9 file.
Has this been fixed in the table? If it can't be fixed it might be worth putting in the OP's post, so everyone is aware of this potential game-breaking issue.