Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:59 am
anyone have lab or cooking level edit?
use candy?

qwertz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by qwertz »

can I make the arcade ball give the jackpot?

qwertz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwertz »

can someone tell me the line for dropping cards?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

I made some updates to the injector. The most significant is replacing the prompt with an autocomplete so you can more simply find what you want, in particular dropping items and spawning monsters.
There are some changes to the initialisation too, so everything is set up as soon as the game is ready which is more reliable, at least for me. It also means you can set the cheats you want enabled by default to true in cheats.js and they will be enabled when you start the game

InjectCheatsF4 still works fine, I was just using this as an excuse to brush up my javascript and improve the usability at the same time :)

[Link]
Last edited by valleymon on Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

ThePatron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePatron »

Hey guys i do i revert buying past the limit in the GemShop, i bought 15/10 Carry Capacity bags. Any help would be appreciated.

ThePatron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePatron »

ThePatron wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:55 am
Hey guys i do i revert buying past the limit in the GemShop, i bought 15/10 Carry Capacity bags. Any help would be appreciated.
how*

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

ThePatron wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:06 pm
ThePatron wrote:
how*
Not 100% sure it will work but you can try
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[58]=10

ThePatron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePatron »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:24 am
ThePatron wrote:
ThePatron wrote:
how*
Thank you very much for your reply, it did work!, btw i want to figure where you got the value of the array? the '"58" number, i bought many things in the GemShop past the limit value and bricked my game, now it loads reeeaaaaally slow and freezes every few secs and the freezes lasts very long lol. i think fixing the value from the purchases past the limit won't do anything but it's worth the try.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

ThePatron wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:54 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:24 am
ThePatron wrote:
how*
Thank you very much for your reply, it did work!, btw i want to figure where you got the value of the array? the '"58" number, i bought many things in the GemShop past the limit value and bricked my game, now it loads reeeaaaaally slow and freezes every few secs and the freezes lasts very long lol. i think fixing the value from the purchases past the limit won't do anything but it's worth the try.
In Z.js (or with gga CustomLists MTXinfo) you can see the shop purchases available. No doubt you've seen this if you've messed with the cost/caps.
The value in property indexed 4 for each purchase is the identifier.

dren210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dren210 »

Can anyone help with cloudsave issues? My game will save progress locally but will no longer cloudsave. Ive tried using the cloudz command(enable and disable), waiting for a bit, swapping characters, etc. but when switching to a different device or even logging out and in on the same device it resets progress back to the same point (i'm assuming the last cloudsave it allowed) but i cant progress and get it to cloudsave again.

i've also tried un-install re-install, deleting appdata folder, etc but nothing works

Unimarobj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unimarobj »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:33 am
I made some updates to the injector. The most significant is replacing the prompt with an autocomplete so you can more simply find what you want, in particular dropping items and spawning monsters.
There are some changes to the initialisation too, so everything is set up as soon as the game is ready which is more reliable, at least for me. It also means you can set the cheats you want enabled by default to true in cheats.js and they will be enabled when you start the game

InjectCheatsF4 still works fine, I was just using this as an excuse to brush up my javascript and improve the usability at the same time :)

[Link]
Mad appreciate all the help from you and others in this thread! I'm familiar with CE, but new to Idleon / Fearless. Just curious, skimming through I haven't seen many mentions of shadowbans or the like - has there been reported issues using these tools and getting hit with bans? I'm assuming stuff like editing gems, levels, etc. out the wazoo is high-risk, but otherwise?

ToxicEnergy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ToxicEnergy »

How do I multiply Items with CE?

Taintt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Taintt »

So I done a few things but want to check. Can we use the normal steam client again (or mobile) after using injectCheats4 client - or will we just get shadowbanned/straight banned if we do

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Taintt wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:36 pm
So I done a few things but want to check. Can we use the normal steam client again (or mobile) after using injectCheats4 client - or will we just get shadowbanned/straight banned if we do
You're fine to use normal client, cheats just won't be active

savagekor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by savagekor »

im trying to find item like ore and monster materials in the chest