Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by Larkin »

done at last!
here is the same table for AMD users
(there were 3 or 4 things i was unable to transfer but it is done for the mostpart)
DONT USE THIS TABLE IF YOU HAVE AN INTEL PROCESSOR instead refer to Kurina's origional table which you can download at the link below
/viewtopic.php?p=269504#p269504

also big thanks to Kurina for telling me how to do this :)

edit-- fixed journey mode cheats not working

Edit 2-- added kurina's force prefixes cheat

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Terraria 1.4.4.5 fixed for AMD.CT
fixed multiple fishing lines crashing game
also added kurina's force prefixes cheat
(283.65 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Last edited by Larkin on Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eckirion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eckirion »

So... Has anyone updated the tModLoader to the current stable version ( 2022.9.47.6 )?

ceonci
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ceonci »

Larkin wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:02 am
done at last!
(there were 3 or 4 things i was unable to transfer but it is done for the mostpart)
DONT USE THIS TABLE IF YOU HAVE AN INTEL PROCESSOR instead refer to Kurina's origional table which you can download at the link below

Hi, I want to report something.
Multiple fishing lines crash my game. I'm using AMD processor, while I used the Intel table from Kurina, the game does not crash and work fine.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Larkin wrote:
done at last!

I've downloaded and looked for the ones you couldn't transfer, if u want to do it manually >

Firts of all, you can discart the "Discount Card" since it's pretty useless considering theres a "Free Shopping" script, idk why did i made this one tbh xD

For Inf. Uses - Item Stack you can try to find this opcodes near the "Terraria.Player::ItemCheck+2AA8" address

Code: Select all

jle Terraria.Player::ItemCheck+2AAE
mov eax,[ebp-000002EC]
dec [eax+000000B4] <- This one
mov eax,[ebp-000002EC]
Or you can do it manually, scan for a block/potion/critter stack ( can also use first slot stack from "my player" script )
Right Click it and select "Find out what access this address" ( this will popup the opcoded accessed window )
Use the stack ( by placing, consuming the item ) then on the "Opcode accessed" windows, look for the opcode "dec [eax+000000B4]"
Click it and then click "Show disassembler", will move you to the address it uses, just copy it and update the script.

For No Mana Sickness you can go to Terraria.Player::UpdateBuffs+CC2 address and try to find it >

jmp Terraria.Player::UpdateBuffs+59A8
cmp ecx,5E
jne Terraria.Player::UpdateBuffs+D12
mov byte ptr [ebx+00000694],01 <- This one
If no success, you can make it manually, go to "My Player" script and enable, right click on "♟ Player" and select "Browse this memory region" ( CTRL+B ) then it will pop memory view window, click on "Tools -> Dissect data/structures" ( Or press CTRL+D )
This will open Structure Dissect , create a new structure ( CTRL+N ) pointing to "♟ Player" address , after created, go to offset "0694" ( named manaSick ), add it to address list ( Click it and press A ), on the address list, right Click it and select "Find out what access this address", use a mana potion and there will be your opcode "mov byte ptr [ebx+00000694],01" , do the same as the "inf. use" and copy its address, update the script and done!

Great Work btw! Keep it up :D

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

ceonci wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:04 am
Larkin wrote:
done at last!

Hi, I want to report something.
Multiple fishing lines crash my game. I'm using AMD processor, while I used the Intel table from Kurina, the game does not crash and work fine.
yeah... i didnt spend too much time testing it... i will try to fix and reupload it this afternoon (i have to go to school)

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

Kurina wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:13 am
Larkin wrote:
done at last!

I've downloaded and looked for the ones you couldn't transfer, if u want to do it manually >

Firts of all, you can discart the "Discount Card" since it's pretty useless considering theres a "Free Shopping" script, idk why did i made this one tbh xD

For Inf. Uses - Item Stack you can try to find this opcodes near the "Terraria.Player::ItemCheck+2AA8" address

jle Terraria.Player::ItemCheck+2AAE
mov eax,[ebp-000002EC]
dec [eax+000000B4] <- This one
mov eax,[ebp-000002EC]
Or you can do it manually, scan for a block/potion/critter stack ( can also use first slot stack from "my player" script )
Right Click it and select "Find out what access this address" ( this will popup the opcoded accessed window )
Use the stack ( by placing, consuming the item ) then on the "Opcode accessed" windows, look for the opcode "dec [eax+000000B4]"
Click it and then click "Show disassembler", will move you to the address it uses, just copy it and update the script.

For No Mana Sickness you can go to Terraria.Player::UpdateBuffs+CC2 address and try to find it >

jmp Terraria.Player::UpdateBuffs+59A8
cmp ecx,5E
jne Terraria.Player::UpdateBuffs+D12
mov byte ptr [ebx+00000694],01 <- This one
If no success, you can make it manually, go to "My Player" script and enable, right click on "♟ Player" and select "Browse this memory region" ( CTRL+B ) then it will pop memory view window, click on "Tools -> Dissect data/structures" ( Or press CTRL+D )
This will open Structure Dissect , create a new structure ( CTRL+N ) pointing to "♟ Player" address , after created, go to offset "0694" ( named manaSick ), add it to address list ( Click it and press A ), on the address list, right Click it and select "Find out what access this address", use a mana potion and there will be your opcode "mov byte ptr [ebx+00000694],01" , do the same as the "inf. use" and copy its address, update the script and done!

Great Work btw! Keep it up :D
Thanks! will do

i will try to fix it up again this afternoon (cant now i have to go to school)
thanks again for helping out with this
i would have been absolutley lost otherwise lol

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Hi. Thanks for the progress on the table so far, really nice.

Just a small issue I think I've found with the "Enable Equip Same Accessories" cheat. When enabled, it does something weird with stacking items. As in they don't stack properly. To check it, have any item that's stacked, right click to take one out and try to put it back into the same stack. It won't allow it.

Another slight issue is the extend reach cheat. It won't go above about 120. Any higher and for some reason the number then goes into a negative amount. Not sure if that's intended, but I thought I'd mention it.

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

alright, its done
thanks again for your help Kurina
changes are as follows: updated both scripts that were not working (deleted the discount card effect one) and fixed multiple fishing lines.

again IF YOU ARE USING AN INTEL PROCESSOR THIS SCRIPT IS NOT FOR YOU. IT WILL MOST LIKLEY NOT WORK for the intle variant go to Kurina's origional table. (linked below)

(also i just remembered, if any scripts are not working feel free to report but it is probably because i do not have the latest terraria version-i have 1.4.4.2 still)

happy cheating ;)
Attachments
Fixed two scripts not working and removed discount card script. Also fixed multiple fishing lines.
(276.84 KiB) Downloaded 214 times

ceonci
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ceonci »

Larkin wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:48 am
alright, its done
changes are as follows: updated both scripts that were not working (deleted the discount card effect one) and fixed multiple fishing lines.

again IF YOU ARE USING AN INTEL PROCESSOR THIS SCRIPT IS NOT FOR YOU. IT WILL MOST LIKLEY NOT WORK for the intle variant go to Kurina's origional table. (linked below)

(also i just remembered, if any scripts are not working feel free to report but it is probably because i do not have the latest terraria version-i have 1.4.4.2 still)

happy cheating ;)
Thank you, the table works fine. :D

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Archerodees wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:57 pm

Just a small issue I think I've found with the "Enable Equip Same Accessories" cheat. When enabled, it does something weird with stacking items. As in they don't stack properly. To check it, have any item that's stacked, right click to take one out and try to put it back into the same stack. It won't allow it.

Another slight issue is the extend reach cheat. It won't go above about 120. Any higher and for some reason the number then goes into a negative amount. Not sure if that's intended, but I thought I'd mention it.
About "Enable Equip Same Accessories", i know this happens and its not exactly an "issue", it's "normal" since the script disables the item ID comparation making the game thinks every item is unique and so will not stack any item while the script is enabled, there's not much to do about it, just enable when needded then disable

For the "Extend Reach", was "my fault", didn't change the addresses types to 4 bytes, so just change it and you're fine ( currently in Byte, so change it to 4 Bytes | but to be honest high values are not so useful, since you can't exactly see what you're doing offscreen, soo... ( can still break and access things offscreen even without seeing it ) )

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Kurina wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:55 pm
Archerodees wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:57 pm

About "Enable Equip Same Accessories", i know this happens and its not exactly an "issue", it's "normal" since the script disables the item ID comparation making the game thinks every item is unique and so will not stack any item while the script is enabled, there's not much to do about it, just enable when needded then disable

For the "Extend Reach", was "my fault", didn't change the addresses types to 4 bytes, so just change it and you're fine ( currently in Byte, so change it to 4 Bytes | but to be honest high values are not so useful, since you can't exactly see what you're doing offscreen, soo... ( can still break and access things offscreen even without seeing it ) )
Thanks. I wasn't too bothered about it tbh, using two same accessories was never that useful to me, but the extend reach cheat was really useful. It never went offscreen though, probably only about one quarter away from your character. I'll try your solution though, tyvm.

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

mate im a dumbass...
all of the scripts that i updated were for an outdated version of terraria so none of them work on the latest version...
funny thing is is that most of the scripts for intel actually work on AMD in the latest update... some of them didnt so i fixed them ... other than that i just put the F9 hotkey in it to go into compact mode.

but hey! if you are still running terraria 1.4.4.2 for some wacky reason then go ahead and use my other table lol

sorry for the dud table everyone :cry: :roll:

P.S THIS TABLE IS FOR AMD USERS ONLY. IF YOU HAVE AN INTEL CORE A FEW OF THE SCRIPTS WONT WORK
go to the link below for intel version
Attachments
fixed potion and mana scripts and debuff script, added F9 hotkey for compact mode
(272.99 KiB) Downloaded 335 times

ceonci
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ceonci »

Larkin wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:34 am
mate im a dumbass...
all of the scripts that i updated were for an outdated version of terraria so none of them work on the latest version...
funny thing is is that most of the scripts for intel actually work on AMD in the latest update... some of them didnt so i fixed them ... other than that i just put the F9 hotkey in it to go into compact mode.

but hey! if you are still running terraria 1.4.4.2 for some wacky reason then go ahead and use my other table lol

P.S THIS TABLE IS FOR AMD USERS ONLY. IF YOU HAVE AN INTEL CORE A FEW OF THE SCRIPTS WONT WORK
Hi, sorry for the trouble, the multiple fishing on this one is crashing the game. I'm using 1.4.4.5 version.
Larkin wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:48 am
alright, its done

happy cheating ;)
On this table, multiple fishing lines work but cant edit player's luck and some scripts on player scripts tab. But on the latest table in the first quote, can edit everything in player scripts tab

Gwynzireael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gwynzireael »

Larkin wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:34 am
mate im a dumbass...

"Sorry" you say, but you're literally saving half of us. xD
Bless you and Kurina, mate, thank you for working on this!

Xenn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenn »

Is there an easy way to increase enemy spawn rate?