F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ray3730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by ray3730 »

Aranaktu wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:54 pm
ray3730 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:16 pm
Works really well for me. Managed to change driver stats and staff stats and pitcrew stats

I'm trying to edit engine performance for each engine supplier but couldnt locate. All I can find is "parts stats" that seems only categorised by stats type and stats ID

Do you by any chance know how to change power/durability from a particulart engine supplier?

THanks
"Value" & "UnitValue" in "Parts_DesignStatValues" table

DesignID is related to "Parts_Enum_EngineManufacturers"
StatID is related to "Parts_Enum_Stats"
ray3730 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:18 pm
They just updated the game lol
Yea, they added new table - "Teams_MiscRecord.csv", but it didn't affected this cheat table. Works fine for me.
Thanks again for your guidance. Managed to find the table and everything relating to powertrain except ERS durability and gearbox durability. Do you mind sharing some insights as to whereabout they are?

Cheers man. Really cool table

============

Nvm I found it. Although by the readings of "power loss threshold". Seems the lower the better, havent tested myself yet

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Emprex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Emprex »

Been doing some digging around the database and found the MAU & Wind tunnel Hours

table is in Parts_Resources and the Standing Position is the team ID on new game however this will change each season so It will be worthwhile before completing a season to reset this value back to default.

Also unable to find anywhere where Development points can be edited however in Staff_PerformanceStats you can amend the stats directly, you will need to determine the staff ID of the driver you want to edit but this can be located easily from Staff_CommonData

ray3730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray3730 »

Been modding around a while and really likes it. However on 1.6 once importing DB, the save will sometimes crash after advancing days or any events that triggers games to autosave. Someimes manual saving the game will crash as well. However rebooting the game and reload the manual save before the crash will solve it, until it crashes randomly some other time later.

I changed some staff attributes over 100, not sure if exceeding limit causing the issue

etana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by etana »

Hi everyone,

First I want to thank you for your amazing work !

For hours, I try to edit the time for part design, I found some data and try some modifications... with no luck for now, anyone has a idea ?

Sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue ^^

Frank70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frank70 »

I can't get cheat engine 7.4 installed on my PC. When i doubleclick the installer nothing happens.

Any help? Thanks in advance!

maumaurgomes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by maumaurgomes »

Is it possible to change the development time of parts, constructions? To finish instantly, without having to wait days.

A4ar3y
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by A4ar3y »

maumaurgomes wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm
Is it possible to change the development time of parts, constructions? To finish instantly, without having to wait days.
etana wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:02 pm
Hi everyone,

For hours, I try to edit the time for part design, I found some data and try some modifications... with no luck for now, anyone has a idea ?

in Parts_EngineerData change the speed increase multiplier

A4ar3y
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by A4ar3y »

A4ar3y wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:20 pm
maumaurgomes wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm
etana wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:02 pm
Hi everyone,

in Parts_EngineerData change the speed increase multiplier
only for new part designs I am not sure where the values are for buildings

yimith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yimith »

Hi everyone,

It crashes every time I edited the save file

nomar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nomar »

Emprex wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:44 pm
Been doing some digging around the database and found the MAU & Wind tunnel Hours

table is in Parts_Resources and the Standing Position is the team ID on new game however this will change each season so It will be worthwhile before completing a season to reset this value back to default.

Also unable to find anywhere where Development points can be edited however in Staff_PerformanceStats you can amend the stats directly, you will need to determine the staff ID of the driver you want to edit but this can be located easily from Staff_CommonData
It doesn't seems to make any difference when changing it, maybe it is hardcoded or something.

Edit:Forget about it, I was looking at the teamid but the parts_resources are sorted by team standing.

awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awardone »

[Link]

So I was able to put Lewis on Aston Martin team. Was seeing if you can switch drivers, and you can! Going to put him on Williams :). Anyways if you want to switch the drivers, go to browse data tab and under that tab choose staff contracts. Just change the StaffID #. However you must change it first as it will say it's a duplicate to whatever driver you are trying to switch. So Lewis is staff id 1 (also line 1). Vettel is staff id 9 (also line 9). I switched Lewis to 290 ID number (as you can't have two number 9's). Also I scrolled down to the bottom to 290 instead of typing it in. Should be an arrow once you click on a drivers staffid #. Was getting some error when typing it, but scrolling down it worked. Then I switched Vettel number 9 to number 1 and the 290 number to 9. So Lewis number 1 is now on line 9 and Vettel number 9 is now on line 1.

I did not do a whole race, however, they do say Lewis's name so it seems all is working. Also Lewis and Vettel keep their ratings and career win totals and such. Edit: Per someone on here they said after you save the import to exit out of the DB lite and it shouldn't crash. Just tried it again and it crashed for me but not for others. However just in case anyone has the same problem as me, just scroll up on this page and look for ray3730, he explains what to do. You will not lose your work as long as you saved the import when it tells you to.

Oh also to find out what driver goes with the Staff ID go to Staff_DriverData. Gives the name of who the ID belongs too.

I am supposed to be asleep but keep messing with this game lol. Anyways I was going to put someone else in that 2nd car other than Latifi to go with Lewis, however I was thinking of one of the backup drivers. I wanted to get a guy with an average or high Growth Potential. So I figured there has to be that in the table you can change. I found it under Staff_DriverData then it's the Improvability. So I did a test and changed Latifi to 78 and his Growth Potential changed to High in the game. So you can change some of the drivers higher or lower that way.
Last edited by awardone on Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

jyscalus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jyscalus »

Amazing! Thank you! It crashes every time I try to import the db though. It would be great to have Tires that actually work.

ray3730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray3730 »

awardone wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:10 am
[Link]

So I was able to put Lewis on Aston Martin team. Was seeing if you can switch drivers, and you can! Going to put him on Williams :). Anyways if you want to switch the drivers, go to browse data tab and under that tab choose staff contracts. Just change the StaffID #. However you must change it first as it will say it's a duplicate to whatever driver you are trying to switch. So Lewis is staff id 1 (also line 1). Vettel is staff id 9 (also line 9). I switched Lewis to 290 ID number (as you can't have two number 9's). Also I scrolled down to the bottom to 290 instead of typing it in. Should be an arrow once you click on a drivers staffid #. Was getting some error when typing it, but scrolling down it worked. Then I switched Vettel number 9 to number 1 and the 290 number to 9. So Lewis number 1 is now on line 9 and Vettel number 9 is now on line 1.

I did not do a whole race, however, they do say Lewis's name so it seems all is working. Also Lewis and Vettel keep their ratings and career win totals and such. Edit: Per someone on here they said after you save the import to exit out of the DB lite and it shouldn't crash. Just tried it again and it crashed for me but not for others. However just in case anyone has the same problem as me, just scroll up on this page and look for ray3730, he explains what to do. You will not lose your work as long as you saved the import when it tells you to.

Oh also to find out what driver goes with the Staff ID go to Staff_DriverData. Gives the name of who the ID belongs too.

I am supposed to be asleep but keep messing with this game lol. Anyways I was going to put someone else in that 2nd car other than Latifi to go with Lewis, however I was thinking of one of the backup drivers. I wanted to get a guy with an average or high Growth Potential. So I figured there has to be that in the table you can change. I found it under Staff_DriverData then it's the Improvability. So I did a test and changed Latifi to 78 and his Growth Potential changed to High in the game. So you can change some of the drivers higher or lower that way.

It does crash the first time you save the game (either auto save or manual save) after completing the import DB combo save. And later on the game rarely crashes. It crashes more often if I change stats above limit (e.g. 200 attributes of staff performance). The game will crash the first time if it touches the stuff I modded (when auto saving), but as long as you have a manual save backup. You can always load it after the crash and keep advancing without issue.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Frank70 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:55 pm
I can't get cheat engine 7.4 installed on my PC. When i doubleclick the installer nothing happens.

Any help? Thanks in advance!
You can try to create new folder for example on desktop, add it to exceptions in your antivirus and put the cheat engine there.
But if you are 100% it's not your AV then maybe you have some kind of anticheat that's running in background which is stopping the CE Process.
BadLion client anticheat does that and also Valorant anticheat I think. Maybe be more of anticheats like that.
Last but not least you can try your luck searching/asking here -> [Link]

Nicklan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nicklan »

Have someone managed to fix the tire values with this?