ac1djr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by ac1djr »

MohAlnoaimi wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:50 pm
for example i want to spawn stamps and statues
In the console to search items just type "search item (keyword)" itll list the matches to your keyword. Then to drop items the command is "drop (item ID) (amount)"
So if you wanted to drop the first stamp, sword stamp it would be
drop StampA1 1000
Or if you wanted to drop the first statue, power statue
drop EquipmentStatues1 1000

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

cyriac wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:20 pm
So I used the Idleonhacks app and now my game wont update. Is there something i can do to fix that? Its likely because i tried to make a anvil tab that didn't have required ingredients listed yet, i was curious to see what would happen.
You delete the stuff in the 'resources' folder and verify cache on steam. It'll update properly afterwards, but won't have any of the hacked edits eg. Gem Shop cost 0, but you can redo the edits afterwards.

SirQueen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirQueen »

Tried searching the thread, the function isn't working lol

Has anyone gotten reprimanded for using PremiumGem drop function?

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

chimpdluffy wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:48 am
Does anyone know if using nullify to get all my characters quest done for each world, under ten minutes each, will it get me a ban or is it safe?
Assuming that you are using the program most people are using here, it should be relatively safe, but it's probably worth going slightly slower on the quests that involve some manner of non-afk killing eg. Carpet Npc's first quest, just in case. Go ham on quests that involve you bringing stuff though, those can be completed super quickly legit anyways.

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

SirQueen wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:37 am
Tried searching the thread, the function isn't working lol

Has anyone gotten reprimanded for using PremiumGem drop function?
I assume you mean using the drop command in the cheat console. Dropping 1-2 is safe, dropping 100-1000 is very risky, you're probably having a 50/50 chance of catching a shadowban at those amounts. If you need to buy stuff from the Gem Shop, the consensus is that nullifying the shop costs to 0 is a significantly safer approach.

Edit: I don't actually know if 100 or even 1000 dropped gems will trigger a ban, its an amount you can acquire legitimately somewhat easily, but nullifying shop costs is generally the recommended method instead of risking a shadow from dropping gems.

sinthori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinthori »

Hey guys, i have bug now, anyone can reslove it pls. i bought the recipe to unlock boss item in W4 merit shop long time ago, now, game had update new boss and boss equipment, but i can not but it again, the anvil do not show the equipment to craft :( help me pls

MohAlnoaimi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MohAlnoaimi »

there is a new item in the gem shop but even tho my game is updated i cannot see it

MohAlnoaimi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MohAlnoaimi »

InjectCheatsF4 does not work in the new update

Careless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Careless »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:14 am
InjectCheatF4 - The external Idleon cheat console fork
Download URL: [Link]

What is this?
This mega-post features my Idleon cheats made for an external cheat console, originally made by iBelg [Link]. At some point in 2022 his tool has disappeared from GitHub, making this the new official place to get his tool, along with some additional features:
  • A more versatile Regex to find & add the cheats.js that works with a beautified Z.js file.
  • A small line of code that allow creating the exit command in cheats.js to terminate the console (for lazy people like myself).
  • A config file e.g. config.json that (currently) holds the binary option unban ∈ {0, 1} where 0 equates to the default game and 1 unhides shadow banned accounts.
  • Partial exposure of the Regex to find the correct location wthin Z.js to inject our cheats into, which can be modified in config.json. If the game's code eventually gets changed significant enough to stop the tool from working.
Content:
The Google Drive content is quite self-explanatory, having a folder that contains all of the console related stuff, another folder with outdated/depreciated stuff for educational purpose, and a list folder with a bunch of (mostly) outdated id lists. For the most-up-to-date id lists I recommend using the list command in my cheats to obtain them yourself for copy/pasting into a new txt file. See my cheat description post on how to use it.

What to get and how to use:
Inside the Google Drive folder you'll find three sub-folders, where the iBelg_Ext_Console folder (as the name suggests) is indeed the one with the interesting stuff. In there you'll find two files, aka cheats.js and InjectCheatsF3.zip.

So cheats.js is basically a plain-text-file that contains all of the cheat command code. Then there's the zip file containing four files labeled below:
  • InjectCheatsF3.exe = The executable that is your console and cheat injector, as the name suggests. Where X
  • config.json = A file exclusively supported by my fork of iBelg's console (doesn't do anything in the original version)
  • Compile_Instruction.txt = As the name suggests a step-by-step instruction on how to build the tool from source code.
  • main.js = The source code of InjectCheatsF3.exe. In case you want to compile it yourself for safety, or to just study the difference between mine and iBelg's. (Spoilers: All the essential parts are iBelg's code, mine are just small quality of life stuff)
Now finally, how do you use it? Simple: Along with cheats.js, extract InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json, then place all three files inside your game's installation folder. From here on out you'll be running the game by executing InjectCheatsF3.exe, and no longer LegendsOfIdleon.exe.

The tool shows a black prompt for 1-2 seconds and closes itself:
There are various reasons why your tool doesn't work, here are a few:
  1. Your Steam client isn't running
  2. You haven't installed NodeJS
  3. You have set some Node related system variables and forgot about it.
    I personally experienced this issue when forgetting about "NODE_OPTIONS"="--max-old-space-size=4096", which I had to fix an issue related to Jupyter Lab. And that ultimately led to my tool not working.
How to create id lists:
In my Google Drives folder you can find very-outdated id lists for items, quests, classes, maps, talents etc...
These were uploaded back in the days before iBelg's tool was made, and were obtained through manual data mining through Z.js with Regex and semi-automated Python scripts.

Through the miracle of time, I have developed the list command, where:
  • list item shows the full list of item id's with item name.
  • list monster shows a list of monster and other interact'able entities (such as trees, mining ores, bug nests etc.), where you can spawn some through id's (while the skilling stuff will crash your game).
  • list card shows all card entity id's with their respective monster associated.
  • list class shows all class id's, and eventually which next class(es) each class promotes to
  • list quest shows quest id's as well as small pieces of quest info (not very useful honestly)
  • list map shows map id's, along with what primary and secondary AFK activities are present in each (not very useful honestly)
  • list talent shows a list of all existing talents in the game.
  • list ability only shows the list of talents that can be placed onto your action bar, such as combat abilities.
  • list smith shows a list of smith items, where each item can be referenced to by a pair of Tab id and CraftId.
So now: Whenever you're looking to create/update whatever id list, you can simply execute the command and copy/paste the output from your console into notepad to save as a text file.

Other interesting posts: Known issues:
  • Very often, this tool will fail to inject the cheats into your live session Z.js, thus causing the game to fully load while the console never finishes. When you encounter such a case, all you can do is to close the console, wait for like 5 seconds (so that the game's process is fully terminated), try again and hope it'll work. If not, then it's rinse and repeat.

Thanks to Smaug for the fix: viewtopic.php?p=242798#p242798
Changelog:
I'm sorry if im just an idiot but i can not for the love of god figure out how to use this. I installed node.js.....aaand thats it, i dont understand any of the other steps. Im just a simple man who doesnt want to pay for premium currency :Sadge:.

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

so, the hit 100 lines of damage has me pissed becuase it sucks to do it on maestro. But I cant really seem to find where it is in the code, I would be happy with some kind of a solution that either reduces the amount of damage ticks needed or just lets remove the shield so I can kill the boss upon entering the arena.

So far the best solution I've found is giving myself 100 hits when completing any minigame. but like that minigame still sucks

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

Whats the new line to fix pet block?

MohAlnoaimi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MohAlnoaimi »

anyone knows why whenever i try to open the game with InjectCheatF4 its crashes immeditly it was working before the new update

Avadrin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Avadrin »

I logged on to find my damage is now NAN anyone know a fix?
I've really only messed around with zEditing using Candy in space and egg times so idk what happened really

P.S. This is true for all my characters

moniceddru93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moniceddru93 »

How do I use candy in space?