Metal Gear Solid V

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid V

Post by DrWolfman »

ananth wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:49 pm
Hi, I have a cheat table which has only the Inf Ammo, Supressor, No Reload and Infinite health in place. I am workng on the stealth part of it. If anyone does have an answer to that please help.
Thanks so much for the update! I'm afraid I don't know about the invisibility portion, I asked Kalas through PM and he said that the invisibility was not the portion of the table he worked on.

He suggested contacting Celios or STN about invisibility if perhaps that was their work/project? I do really miss the 6+ months of it working, haha!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ofcourse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ofcourse »

ananth wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:49 pm
Hi, I have a cheat table which has only the Inf Ammo, Supressor, No Reload and Infinite health in place. I am workng on the stealth part of it. If anyone does have an answer to that please help.
would you be able to post this update? thanks!

Wyli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wyli »

Using the Invisibility script from the MGSVTPP 1.10 table to compare assembly code, I believe I found the new address.

mgsvtpp.exe+41FC2DB

Unfortunately I am inexperienced with scripts and assembly language, so my attempts to update the old script have proved ineffective :/

Regardless, here it is for anyone that might be able to get us an Invisibility script working again.

Wyli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wyli »

I started working on disabling NPC detection with the help of Cheat the Game's YouTube video ([Link]).

I believe I found the address (07B9D26A), which is a value of "1" when detected and "0" when not detected:

It is written from "mgsvtpp.exe+37190D0" with an opcode of "mov {rcx+0000135A],dl".

I still need to do the break and trace, but I'm getting tired and I'm not sure when I'll get back to this, so here it what I've got so far for whoever cares.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

When I play, I use the CE trainer for pretty much everything, except that I also run the CH trainer for the invisibility. :p

Wyli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wyli »

Maybe I'll get a $90 lifetime CH membership for Christmas so I can download the trainer ;)

Wyli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wyli »

I got a script working that make the player visually undetectable by human NPC's. It doesn't work on animals, so I believe it won't work on enemy vehicles or bosses. I may keep working on making a player completely undetectable, but I'm pretty satisfied with this right now. If I do, I'll post here.
Attachments
mgsvtpp Stealth.CT
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 246 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Wyli wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 am
Maybe I'll get a $90 lifetime CH membership for Christmas so I can download the trainer ;)
My wife had actually bought me the lifetime membership years ago. With the amount of trainers I've used, I'd say it was worth it. :p
Though now they're just being greedy and have a lifetime plus membership, that costs monthly to get even more options.

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 pm
Wyli wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 am
My wife had actually bought me the lifetime membership years ago. With the amount of trainers I've used, I'd say it was worth it. :p
Though now they're just being greedy and have a lifetime plus membership, that costs monthly to get even more options.
Huh, really? I was under the impression the Lifetime Plus was just to get extra RC for game requests and their store. Otherwise it was supposed to be the same as Lifetime.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

With the regular Lifetime you now ONLY get full access to trainers. Being able to request new options for existing trainers and the like requires the new Lifetime+ account. Which is BS.
Even the reporting trainers that need updates gets prioritized for lifetime+ members.

ToolboyNIN39
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ToolboyNIN39 »

If anybody cares... I looked to fix the INF HEALTH script on the latest 1.10 ct. I ended up with a small change to the original aob scan. The aob I have is this, now: F3 41 0F 11 16 F3 44 0F 5C E6. Old one was: F3 41 0F 11 16 F3 45 0F 58 C8. What I have gives me Infinite Health at MOST times. Sometimes, more specifically with a heli, bullets can damage my character but not always. I'm sure I am missing something, as I am not very talented in these scripts. I usually just edit aobscans or direct addresses in the scripts or tables. The other one I edited was the INF CLIP script. The new aob for me was: 66 44 89 1C 48 49 8B 4A 58. Old one was: 66 44 89 1C 48 49 8B 4A 50. I hate reloading when I am cheating. LOL. Only one I am struggling with so far is the Reward Editor. I can't get it to find the right aob. If these help you, then Cheers!

TheGreatUnknown
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheGreatUnknown »

Here's my inf health script, I believe it writes the health cap each time you get it, I prefer this than just nopping it as if you nop it while injured you'll be stuck with the visual blood effect.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aob_Health,mgsvtpp.exe,F3 0F 11 0E F3 45 0F 58 D8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"mgsvtpp.exe"+411FD65)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  movss [rsi],xmm3
  addss xmm11,xmm8
  jmp return

aob_Health:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(aob_Health)

[DISABLE]

aob_Health:
  db F3 0F 11 0E F3 45 0F 58 D8

unregistersymbol(aob_Health)
dealloc(newmem)

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

darkallnight wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:14 pm
Anyone has a table with the Instant arm charge script? The one where the shock hand thing instantly charges?
I have a slightly older cheat engine (I think I got it back in Feb or March) that has the "Instant Stun Arm" under "character" tab.

I played this about a month or so ago and it still worked. Try it if you'd like and let me know how it works out ;)
Attachments
MGSVTPP Ultimate Cheat Engine 1.10.CT
(462.37 KiB) Downloaded 418 times

ananth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ananth »

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes i can share the cheat table. It has the following features available though:

1. Infinite Ammo
2. No Reload
3. Infinite Suppressor
4. Health base address & Infinite Health script
5. Infinite Stun Arm Battery
6. 5000000 GMP and GMP base address
7. Base addresses for all plants
8. 100 Headshots in main mission, (Shoot once to make the count hit 100 headshots and deactivate, if not deactivated game gets stuck) (helps with S ranking missions adds 100000 points to final mission ranking)
9. 999 Take downs (same logic to be applied as per the headshots cheat. Activate takedown and immediately deactivate. Adds 30000 points to final mission ranking)
10. Materials Processed Base Address
11. Infinite timer for count downs
12. Stealth Camo PP Unlimited usage
13. Stealth against enemies (Doesnt work when you bump into enemies and when riding a vehicle or on D-horse) (thanks to wyli for the code i just added it.)

Working on other stealth aspects and instant charge of stun arm.
Attachments
mgsvtpp.CT
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 340 times

snakema
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snakema »

hi
please how i can use the file .ct ? "mgsvtpp.CT"