Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by Messy6666 »

manstix wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:01 pm
I also can't scan anything, even Unknown Inital Value. What's the problem?
hmm since still almost everybody else doesn't have your problems... it sounds to me ...
that there's still some anti cheat active...
pls double check all the steps.

-edit-: i am not saying your problems aint real
just saying almost no-one has it here
so we just have to figure it out and find a solution for it ( in a normal matter of time )

regards

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iHrdScoped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iHrdScoped »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 8:26 am
Exeter wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:18 am
iHrdScoped wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:10 pm
The real question is... version 2.7 right around the corner... are we going to get an updated table?
Hopefully. It depends on if SinGul4ritY is willing to work on it. They announced 2.7 was going to be delayed a bit at least, so we still have some time to enjoy the current table.
oh completely forgot that it is already time for a new release.
But yes I do plan to when it comes.

(no hard promises)
Awesome!! Thanks SinGul4ritY

Also, does anyone else have any experience with editing the damage multiplier above the default 50 and not getting banned? I just started to tinker with using it, however, I am a bit shy about altering the default values.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

iHrdScoped wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:03 pm
Hey let's not forget: iamnotgirl & others ( see credits ) did more as half the work!

iHrdScoped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iHrdScoped »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:59 pm
iHrdScoped wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:03 pm
Hey let's not forget: iamnotgirl & others ( see credits ) did more as half the work!
Very true! We're grateful for everyone's efforts to keep this table updated and working <3

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:44 pm
manstix wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:01 pm
I also can't scan anything, even Unknown Inital Value. What's the problem?
hmm since still almost everybody else doesn't have your problems... it sounds to me ...
that there's still some anti cheat active...
pls double check all the steps.

-edit-: i am not saying your problems aint real
just saying almost no-one has it here
so we just have to figure it out and find a solution for it ( in a normal matter of time )

regards
Maybe this is totally irrelevant, but I had been struggling to get the CT Table to work on my laptop (my PC has always worked fine)

Eventually yesterday was success

Launced scvhost.exe
Loaded the CT Table , but this time I DID NOT ATTACH the process
Selected the process manually
Then activated the CT Table
Success !!
Last edited by nafuch on Mon May 02, 2022 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

I've been using the damage hack at 999999 or such ridiculous values for months with no bans. I don't think they keep track of how much damage you do outside of Spiral Abyss and even then there's no automatic flagging. So it's probably something else getting people banned.

Inflicted
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Inflicted »

" Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory "
it still isnt working, i fixed the files and they do look like "svchost.exe" but it still displays that error, any fixes or any alternatives for the trainer anyone? would be awesome if someone responds asap.

venth0085
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venth0085 »

Anyone experiencing doing less damage in Abyss with damage multiplier? I only dealing 80-200 damage in abyss, While the cheat works in world map though

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Inflicted wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 1:53 pm
" Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory "
it still isnt working, i fixed the files and they do look like "svchost.exe" but it still displays that error, any fixes or any alternatives for the trainer anyone? would be awesome if someone responds asap.
you've downloaded an outdated table
download a newer one here: viewtopic.php?p=243509#p243509
and pls read the * how to use this table section

there is one extra step involved

titan58dragon04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by titan58dragon04 »

has anyone looked for infinite items OR a inf certain item?

iHrdScoped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iHrdScoped »

FAII wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:11 am
I've been using the damage hack at 999999 or such ridiculous values for months with no bans. I don't think they keep track of how much damage you do outside of Spiral Abyss and even then there's no automatic flagging. So it's probably something else getting people banned.
Are you serious? Are you just playing solo? -- and can anyone else confirm similar results?
Life would be easier if I could modify my damage to a few hundred without worry. xD

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

iHrdScoped wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:27 pm
FAII wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:11 am
Are you serious? Are you just playing solo? -- and can anyone else confirm similar results?
Life would be easier if I could modify my damage to a few hundred without worry. xD
Of course I'm only playing solo. You should never play in Co-Op using cheats as some cheats affect all players in Co-Op and they might report you when they figure out you're cheating. The only times I use Cheat Engine in Co-Op is when I visit my alt account (PC + Phone) to farm resources.

currandero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by currandero »

First of all I want to thank everyone for their effort in upkeeping the table as well as the original creator, I am really thankful to all of you!

I have two questions though, does anyone else do really low damage randomly after activating the damage multipliers? I have no idea why and how, my multipliers are never too crazy or anything and the buffed damage does come around eventually but it is weird to do like 5 damage for a while

Secondly, will there ever be an option for an artifact hack or something like that? Like choosing the stats and which stats get upgraded when leveling up? Tbh if that can be done, then my wish for 5* weapons will completely disappear XD

Anyways, thank you all once again!

currandero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by currandero »

venth0085 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 2:54 pm
Anyone experiencing doing less damage in Abyss with damage multiplier? I only dealing 80-200 damage in abyss, While the cheat works in world map though
not just the abyss, anywhere in the game, it is really low damage for a while then the buff kicks in then is back to really low damage

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

currandero wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 10:19 am
Secondly, will there ever be an option for an artifact hack or something like that?
nope
the damage hacks and no cooldowns should be a kind of replacement for that.
ps. i do lack a lot of inside technical information about how damage works internally, so can't help you there