Hacking Idling to Rule the Gods

Post here (make sure thread doesn't exist first) any type of tutorials: text, images, videos or oriented discussions on specific games. No online-related discussions/posts OR warez!
izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Hacking Idling to Rule the Gods

Post by izayoixx »

ameeelia wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:20 pm
izayoixx wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:30 pm
.. edit your AssemblyCSharp.dll file in steamapps\common\Idling to Rule the Gods\Idling to Rule the Gods_Data. It is very easy to do and you can do all of the options on th...
.. (like improved next at).
Mind giving me an example for instacomplete challenges ?
Okay I'm gonna give the Crystal Power Challenge as an example:

Step 1 - Open DnSpy and open your DLL.

Step 2 - Under Assets.Scripts.Data go find the Challenge tab and click it.

Step 3 - Ctrl + F "private static bool FinishCPC" without the quotes and you should only get 1 hit

Step 4 - Now there are 2 cases for all the challenges i think. 1st case is there is only 1 return false in the code section, 2nd case is there are 2 return false sections. Challenges that require you to beat Baal fall into the 1st case but CPC falls into the 2nd case. What you want to do is to remove the code snippet of the 2nd return false code.

Step 5 - Right click the section then select Edit Method. Find the 2nd return false condition then remove it. Starting from the If condition down to it's bracket (it's just 4 lines).

Code: Select all

if ((state.Statistic.CrystalPowerGainedInChallenge + cdouble).Ceiled < rightSide)
{
	return false;
}
Remove that section.

Step 6 - This is optional but if you save now you would have to click the challenge 25 times to max it. In order to max it in one click find the state.Statistic.CrystalPowerChallengesFinished line, and change it to state.Statistic.CrystalPowerChallengesFinished += 25; This makes it so that one complete challenge counts for 25 times.

Step 7 - Compile. Then go to File - Save Module then just click OK.

For Case 1 challenges on the Return False condition there is a !state.IsBaalDefeated() inside the if condition. Just remove that exclamation mark then follow the remaining steps.

If you want to apply this to other challenges you just ctrl + f Finish(Challenge Abbreviation). So for Ultimate Baal Challenge it is FinishUBC.
For step 6 the line is unique to the challenge but it is always state.Statistic.SomeChallengeFinished = ++Statistic.SomeChallengeFinished, it shouldn't be hard to find. The max is unique too so change that accordingly. Just ask me if you have any more questions.

Edit: If you want to complete a challenge normally but you want to only do it once to max it out, you can just do the optional step instead.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hacking Idling to Rule the Gods

Post by izayoixx »

Tutorial for editing the Skill and Training tab to be unlocked at the same time:

So you know that Might tab only gets unlocked after maxing out the Skill and Training tab which takes 90 minutes to do normally? Well let's change that.

Step 1 - Open DnSpy and find Skill under Assets.Scripts.Data

Step 2 - Ctrl + F "IsAvailable" without the quotes and go to the first hit

Step 3 - Right click inside that code section and select Edit Method.

Step 4 - Now there are two lines of code here. In the second line there is a comparison with a greater than sign. This just says that it only unlocks if the value if the right side is greater than the left side. Now what you want to do is to change the right side to be 1 so that it only takes 1 level of the previous skill to unlock the next (instead of scaling levels of 500).

public bool IsAvailable
{
	get
	{
		int num = this.EnumValue - 1;
		return num == -1 || App.State.AllSkills[num].Level > 1;
	}
}
The code should look like the above one.

Step 5 - Select compile.

Step 6 - Repeat the whole process but this time you edit the Training tab instead under Assets.Scripts.Data

Step 7 - File -> Save Module then OK.

Note that all DLL mods are reset upon update hence, you need to redo this every time you update (or just run it from the exe instead of steam so you don't auto update).

ameeelia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ameeelia »

Thanks! :)

Grooks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grooks »

izayoixx wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:06 am
ameeelia wrote:
izayoixx wrote:
.. edit your AssemblyCSharp.dll file in steamapps\common\Idling to Rule the Gods\Idling to Rule the Gods_Data. It is very easy to do and you can do all of the options on th...

Step 3 - Ctrl + F "private static bool FinishCPC" without the quotes and you should only get 1 hit

Step 4 - Now there are 2 cases for all the challenges i think. 1st case is there is only 1 return false in the code section, 2nd case is there are 2 return false sections. Challenges that require you to beat Baal fall into the 1st case but CPC falls into the 2nd case. What you want to do is to remove the code snippet of the 2nd return false code.

Step 5 - Right click the section then select Edit Method. Find the 2nd return false condition then remove it. Starting from the If condition down to it's bracket (it's just 4 lines).

if ((state.Statistic.CrystalPowerGainedInChallenge + cdouble).Ceiled < rightSide)
{
	return false;
}
Remove that section.

Step 6 - This is optional but if you save now you would have to click the challenge 25 times to max it. In order to max it in one click find the state.Statistic.CrystalPowerChallengesFinished line, and change it to state.Statistic.CrystalPowerChallengesFinished += 25; This makes it so that one complete challenge counts for 25 times.

For Case 1 challenges on the Return False condition there is a !state.IsBaalDefeated() inside the if condition. Just remove that exclamation mark then follow the remaining steps.

If you want to apply this to other challenges you just ctrl + f Finish(Challenge Abbreviation). So for Ultimate Baal Challenge it is FinishUBC.
For step 6 the line is unique to the challenge but it is always state.Statistic.SomeChallengeFinished = ++Statistic.SomeChallengeFinished, it shouldn't be hard to find. The max is unique too so change that accordingly. Just ask me if you have any more questions.

Edit: If you want to complete a challenge normally but you want to only do it once to max it out, you can just do the optional step instead.

Could you tell me how to edit the file so I can get more than 1 GodPower when I defeated the gods?

Ikaruga2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ikaruga2 »

The code in AssemblyCSharp.dll is now being Obfuscated using a unity store tool by Beebyte. The amount of effort Ryu has put into anti-cheat over the years would be admirable if it weren't so creepily obsessive.

MarceloMax9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MarceloMax9 »

Does anyone have the version of the game before the AssemblyCSharp.dll Obfuscated that they can give me so I can download it? It's impossible to get anything useful with the new version of the game.

ameeelia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ameeelia »

MarceloMax9 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:27 pm
Does anyone have the version of the game before the AssemblyCSharp.dll Obfuscated that they can give me so I can download it? It's impossible to get anything useful with the new version of the game.
Assembly-CSharp.7z
pass: zzz
(593.77 KiB) Downloaded 817 times

MarceloMax9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MarceloMax9 »

Assembly-CSharp.7z
pass: zzz
How to open the game with this AssemblyCSharp.dll ?
Do you have the full game before getting the update?

PinkClementine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PinkClementine »

izayoixx wrote:
ameeelia wrote:
izayoixx wrote:

{
	return false;
}
Remove that section.

Hello,

I tried to follow your steps but there is no Assets.Scripts.Data anymore.
Could you provide new instructions?

_Fayth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Fayth »

PinkClementine wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:25 am
izayoixx wrote:
ameeelia wrote:

{
	return false;
}
Remove that section.

Hello,

I tried to follow your steps but there is no Assets.Scripts.Data anymore.
Could you provide new instructions?
Decompile one before the beebytes, then decompile the latest, look for what you want in the original, then look for the nearest text block, then search the new version with the same text block; then look for the hit that 'matchs; the function;