Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by 102220 »

Hello, big newbie here. I've been facing a minor problem. I can't seem to figure out how to get the damage multiplier to work? I'm trying to increase Bennett's base attack however his damage nor his stats go up plus I can't tick the box. Sorry if this is a really dumb question, I'm new to these things :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

102220 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:12 am
Hello, big newbie here. I've been facing a minor problem. I can't seem to figure out how to get the damage multiplier to work? I'm trying to increase Bennett's base attack however his damage nor his stats go up plus I can't tick the box. Sorry if this is a really dumb question, I'm new to these things :(
The damage multiplier only works on certain characters.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

Somebody joined my world and their Bennett gave me like 9K atk, they referred to this place when I asked how they did it. Also, I really can't tick the boxes, what am I doing wrong?

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

102220 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:16 am
Somebody joined my world and their Bennett gave me like 9K atk, they referred to this place when I asked how they did it. Also, I really can't tick the boxes, what am I doing wrong?
Did you attach process? What table are you using?

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

Attach process? Well, i did run Genshin Impact on the CE and the other hacks (atk speed, elemental sight) work fine. I'm using the 2.5 CT since they said the 2.4 one is patched

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

102220 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:20 am
Attach process? Well, i did run Genshin Impact on the CE and the other hacks (atk speed, elemental sight) work fine. I'm using the 2.5 CT since they said the 2.4 one is patched
Maybe it's patched? I'd say wait for help because I'm new as well.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

Okay, thanks!

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

The newest table freezes for me. I managed to get it to work once, CE unfreezing after a few minutes of loading, but every time after that, CE freezes. And I can't even force close it, it's not even listed in Task Manager. I have to either log out or restart my PC to get rid of it.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

102220 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:12 am
I just tried and it wasn't working. A couple days ago it worked for me. Idk what happened.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

FAII wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:27 am
The newest table freezes for me. I managed to get it to work once, CE unfreezing after a few minutes of loading, but every time after that, CE freezes. And I can't even force close it, it's not even listed in Task Manager. I have to either log out or restart my PC to get rid of it.
To close it look for like a settings cog and press the arrow, cheat engine will be in the dropdown.

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

Kamikz wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:29 am
FAII wrote:
To close it look for like a settings cog and press the arrow, cheat engine will be in the dropdown.
The entire CE window is frozen.

Also, I can't seem to load the April 4th table either. It freezes until I close Genshin, at which point it stops being frozen. It seems Hoyoverse might have released a new anti-CE update.

Edit: It was the mhypbase.dll or whatever it's called. I searched for it a few days ago and didn't find it in my Genshin folder but today it was there. Renaming it fixed CE.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

FAII wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:51 am
Kamikz wrote:
FAII wrote:

Also, I can't seem to load the April 4th table either. It freezes until I close Genshin, at which point it stops being frozen. It seems Hoyoverse might have released a new anti-CE update.

Edit: It was the mhypbase.dll or whatever it's called. I searched for it a few days ago and didn't find it in my Genshin folder but today it was there. Renaming it fixed CE.
Yes it freezes for me too which is very annoying. What did you rename it to?

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Kamikz wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:19 am
FAII wrote:
Kamikz wrote:

Change it to mhypbase.org

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

For me, there are only mhyprot2.Sys and mhyprot3.Sys files.

I run game from GenshinImpact.exe instead of launcher. (I only use Launcher to update game).

PD:
AlvinC, I am very sorry. Take heart in these difficult times.

fireofice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fireofice »

Kamikz wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:19 am
FAII wrote:
Kamikz wrote:

I defeated the process by renaming the file cheatengine-x86_64 to svchost as follows. The mhypbase.dll file at mhypbase.dll.org . Completely loaded the game and disabled the mhyprot process.