Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Death Stranding Director's Cut +7

Post by Csimbi »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:54 am
Csimbi wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:36 am
Hey there. Sorry for this noob question but..
How does the teleport works, exactly ?
I thought I could just mark a spot on the map and teleport to it..
It is possible ? or did i get it wrong?
I even tried iDestIndex, selected the location.. but the teleport does not happen.
Sometimes, I press J and the teleport "happens".. but it keeps teleporting me back to the same place I was..
I must have misunderstood how this works..
Sorry my english.
Hello,
The teleport is intended to be used in open space (not via the maps, but when you are actually in the world, walking).
You select the destination index and you hit J.

To jump forth and back between two places, I usually save the current coordinates (hit S), jump to a nearby dropoff point destination (select index and hit J), I drop off the cargo, I head up to the surface and then I recall the last saved coordinates (hit R).

Blink simply takes the location where you are looking - either plain sight, or, the compass but it won't work via the map.

I noticed the teleport is a bit dodgy, I traced the code several times - the coordinates are written correctly every time.
However, the game seems to correct it 'somewhere' and I can't figure that one out.
I built an external LUA-based code, which seems to be more reliable, but still, I could not always jump - for example, while I was in a building, underground and the UAC terminal.

I hope this answers your question.
I will upload the LUA-based teleport variant shortly (just finished it, needs some testing).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

A3you
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by A3you »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:26 pm
A3you wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:40 pm
Add Easy Building/Upgrade in ct please
I don't get that. What do you mean?
Sorry for my english. “Easy Building & Upgrade”: When activated, you can finish building/upgrade by putting in any amount of material (You can just put in 1 chiral crystal). The building will also upgrade to max level automatically. to let you set custom amount of materials to be added to the construction site.
if it already exists in ct, which option is it, how do I use it? sorry im a noob

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

Csimbi wrote:
Here we go.
It's unlikely we will have a 'no tripping' hack without Sunbeam's help, so no point waiting.

I don't have a vehicle or a weapon yet, so only the variables are in place. Infinite ammo might work. Things marked with * surely won't work because I could not port them to DC without having a weapon to test with.

- Speed Cap Mod; scales the speed caps allowing you to move faster.
- Delivery Likes Mod; scales the amount of likes you get upon delivery.
Hey bud, is it possible for your share the script for Speed and Delivery Like Mod that I can auto assemble.

uvrajsenimperial
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Death Stranding Director's Cut +10

Post by uvrajsenimperial »

only thing needed is infinite materials ,infinite chiral bandwidth and easy building (just give a little of one material to unlock the structure)

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

uvrajsenimperial wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:40 am
only thing needed is infinite materials ,infinite chiral bandwidth and easy building (just give a little of one material to unlock the structure)
It's on third page, check the post by Sunbeam

FrostyDied
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrostyDied »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:46 am
uvrajsenimperial wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:40 am
It's on third page, check the post by Sunbeam
And for those who don't understand programming? Is there a way to do this?

ak4ver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ak4ver »

You guys can check my post on 4th Page, i have added the easy building option, maybe in future i might add more or wait for the author to add the options.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

A3you wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:24 am
Sorry for my english. “Easy Building & Upgrade”: When activated, you can finish building/upgrade by putting in any amount of material (You can just put in 1 chiral crystal). The building will also upgrade to max level automatically. to let you set custom amount of materials to be added to the construction site.
if it already exists in ct, which option is it, how do I use it? sorry im a noob
Yeah, this is already there:
Csimbi wrote:
- Req. Mat Deposit Override; overrides the materials you deposit when building stuff, ultimately allowing you to build without materials.
Its use is automatic because it's enabled by default.
Start the construction normally, insert 1 chiral crystal, and the rest will be taken care of when you start construction.
iethanhuntz wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:07 am
Hey bud, is it possible for your share the script for Speed and Delivery Like Mod that I can auto assemble.
I have shared my entire table, there is no need for you to have the script.
If you need it, build your own, or ask again in a few years.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Been watching this topic for a while and noticed the same known behavior from several people: when given something, it's never enough; people forget to enjoy the game, asking for more and more scripts to put a stop to their so-called grinding. Building the reputation in this game has a logic; but no, "we want a script to get 5 stars in one go". And so on. I guess each and every game is yet another notch on someone's imaginary e-belt and nothing but that. Most play it for a while, then resort to tables and trainers to just get the Steam achievements T_T. So the game doesn't end-up being an experience to talk about -- as this MASTERPIECE really is; it's a fucking MOVIE with a very well-thought-of story -- or something to remember, just feed the brain to feel good that you've finished yet another game.

As Csimbi said, if you don't like the shit ton of things all the tables on this forum have, please either create your own (if you don't have the experience, you can always learn; it's one thing to say you don't know and a totally different one when you're lazy and don't even start something in that direction, just talk) or use some other tool/trainer/etc.

Bottom line: please play THIS game with common sense in mind, as it's WORTH the time invested. I remember my single play-through, by the end of it I was crying. That good.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:05 pm
... I remember my single play-through, by the end of it I was crying. That good.
You crying? :-P
Spiritfarer did that to me...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:33 pm
You crying?

khawpan001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khawpan001 »

Need a race track cheat

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Need a million dollars.

FrostyDied
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrostyDied »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:29 am
Sorry for my lay question.

But, in which file did you find this information, and which debbuer did you use to edit it?
Last edited by FrostyDied on Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

FrostyDied wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:50 pm
Would be great if you edited the quoted text like I did above, with "...", just so you don't cover an entire screen with a quote and only 1 line of reply from your end. The name of the debugger is stated in the name of the window in the pictures. x64dbg.